Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
LostSock
Mickey is my main man.

Prices gone up! Will they go back down?!

What are the chances the price will go down between now and December? Why did they go up so much in a day?!

I got plane ticket for $111 pp round trip so I started planning my trip less than a week ago! We will be there Dec 8th thru Dec 13th.

I have been looking at value resorts everday online. The cheapest were the All Star Sports and Music at like $72 a night. Well, last night when I looked, the prices went up slightly. I looked online now and Movies is $90-$104 a night!!

I went online today and there were NO Sports or Music for my dates. Boo! I called and booked Pop for $75, $80 (Sunday), and $92(Saturday).

What is going on these days to make the values fills up so quickly? I am really crossing my fingers that the parks are not very crowded.
LostSock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
reiella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSock View Post
What are the chances the price will go down between now and December? Why did they go up so much in a day?!

I got plane ticket for $111 pp round trip so I started planning my trip less than a week ago! We will be there Dec 8th thru Dec 13th.

I have been looking at value resorts everday online. The cheapest were the All Star Sports and Music at like $72 a night. Well, last night when I looked, the prices went up slightly. I looked online now and Movies is $90-$104 a night!!

I went online today and there were NO Sports or Music for my dates. Boo! I called and booked Pop for $75, $80 (Sunday), and $92(Saturday).

What is going on these days to make the values fills up so quickly? I am really crossing my fingers that the parks are not very crowded.
End of Pops Warner comes to mind.
reiella is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
chloelovesdisney
DIS Veteran

We're going that week also after just booking flights after the price drop. Priced out All Star Music Family suite a week or so ago, no problem, great price (annual pass discount). Went to book it a couple days ago right after booking the flights, now ASMu family suite is completely booked.

Now we have a room only reservation at the BC, but going back and forth on maybe switching to POR. I have noticed since I keep checking online for different options, that resorts do seem to be filling up.

I guess people like us are finally making their plans.

chloelovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #4
madigraham
Mouseketeer

Did u book through the special offer? There is one right now for those dates.
Disney nerd forever

Next Disney World Visit: 8/5/14-8/15/14

August 2005- Contemporary Resort
June 2010- All Star Movies Resort
August 2014- All Star Sports Resort
madigraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:41 AM   #5
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSock View Post

Weekends in December are usually popular with locals coming in, plus they want to see the new Fantasyland.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: