Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-17-2012, 03:58 AM   #2716
luvtotraveldcl
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 91

milliepie

You can't begin to know how grateful and excited I am for the images!!! Thank you so very very much for gettting to mine at such short notice. I truly appreciate your talent and time Now our trip is complete!!
luvtotraveldcl is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #2717
swmal
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 68

I might have missed a post

Hi Millipie,

I am sorry to bother you, but I am afraid I might have missed a post. I was wondering if you had gotten to this post.

I think it was 1830 on page 123 maybe.

Just was curious. Thanks for your help. You might not be there yet...not sure.


Swmal


Hi Millipie! Your designs are so amazing! We will be going on our first Disney Cruise this spring and I am trying to get a head start on Christmas presents. I have been drooling over your designs in 4shared and Photobucket!

If you have time, would you please help with a few of these? Thank you so much!

Madeline with Minnie fill

The Malpass Family
Easter 2013
Fantasy Cruise in Mickey Text

Purdue Mickey Ears

Pluto Easter Eggs
(one each of Mason, Ryder, Preston)
Mickey Easter Egg
(one of Ellis)
Minnie Easter Egg
(one of Madeline)

Easter Egg with DCL Design that says Easter Fantasy Cruise 2013

Mickey Head with a map of Port Canveral, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman,
March 30-April 6
Malpass Family

Justin Bieber Porthole with Madeline

Disney Fantasy 2013 Porthole with Daffy, Mickey, and Pluto

Thank you so much! Can't wait!

swerth
swmal is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #2718
mnrhannah07
1,287 miles from WDW
 
mnrhannah07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 427

Hey Millie! Just curious what post your on? Mine is only from last week so I'm sure I have a while to wait lol
__________________
ME(27) DH(29) DS(5)
mnrhannah07 is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #2719
Jane1967
Disney Dreamer
 
Jane1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 299

Magnet Designs

I see a design that Milliepie has already done for the Fantasy spring break 2013, and another. How do I go about printing them? I signed up with 4shared yesterday and tried to print. The design was just a tad bit too large to fit on a regular paper. Can someone please help? Don't want to bother Millie...she is WAY too busy!
__________________


Disney Wonder February 2009
Disney World February 2009
Disney Wonder June 2009
Disney Dream June 2011
Disney Fantasy March 2013
Disney World May 2014
Disney Cruise June 2015
Jane1967 is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #2720
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjones View Post
Hi Millie...I know it;s late, but if there is any way possible to get the designs I asked for a page or two back, I would be very grateful! We leave for WDW at 2:00 this afternoon...two of our girls have no magnets.

Thank you so much!!


!
Here are these. Which two did you need magnets for? I don't want to miss anyone.





__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS

Last edited by milliepie; 10-17-2012 at 11:13 AM.
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #2721
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane1967 View Post
I see a design that Milliepie has already done for the Fantasy spring break 2013, and another. How do I go about printing them? I signed up with 4shared yesterday and tried to print. The design was just a tad bit too large to fit on a regular paper. Can someone please help? Don't want to bother Millie...she is WAY too busy!
Hi,

It's not a bother. You need to print with the fit to page option, or un-check the fit picture to frame selection. It depends on how you are printing it. Those options will shrink it to fit on the whole page without it getting cut off.
__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #2722
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmal View Post
Hi Millipie,

I am sorry to bother you, but I am afraid I might have missed a post. I was wondering if you had gotten to this post.

I think it was 1830 on page 123 maybe.

Just was curious. Thanks for your help. You might not be there yet...not sure.


Swmal


Hi Millipie! Your designs are so amazing! We will be going on our first Disney Cruise this spring and I am trying to get a head start on Christmas presents. I have been drooling over your designs in 4shared and Photobucket!

If you have time, would you please help with a few of these? Thank you so much!

Madeline with Minnie fill

The Malpass Family
Easter 2013
Fantasy Cruise in Mickey Text

Purdue Mickey Ears

Pluto Easter Eggs
(one each of Mason, Ryder, Preston)
Mickey Easter Egg
(one of Ellis)
Minnie Easter Egg
(one of Madeline)

Easter Egg with DCL Design that says Easter Fantasy Cruise 2013

Mickey Head with a map of Port Canveral, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman,
March 30-April 6
Malpass Family

Justin Bieber Porthole with Madeline

Disney Fantasy 2013 Porthole with Daffy, Mickey, and Pluto

Thank you so much! Can't wait!

swerth
I still haven't finished yours yet. I do have about half of it done, just needed to get some that are leaving soon. I will hopefully have yours done soon. Thanks.
__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #2723
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnrhannah07 View Post
Hey Millie! Just curious what post your on? Mine is only from last week so I'm sure I have a while to wait lol
I'm really far back still, but I see you are leaving in less than a month, so I will get yours done soon.

ETA: For the last two you asked for, did you want the dates on them? If you just wanted the design as-is, you can just save and print it directly from my shared files.
__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS

Last edited by milliepie; 10-17-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: question
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:23 AM   #2724
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
ForTheLoveOfDCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,864

Hey Millipie? I asked for a front and back of shirt design..did you see it a few posts back? Just wanna know if you can make it. I am just asking cause if not I need to make an alternate surprise...just wondering..I am shopping for the materials now =)) Thanks my dear!
__________________
Michelle

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #2725
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Hey Millipie? I asked for a front and back of shirt design..did you see it a few posts back? Just wanna know if you can make it. I am just asking cause if not I need to make an alternate surprise...just wondering..I am shopping for the materials now =)) Thanks my dear!
Yes, I can do it. This weekend ok for you?
__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #2726
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by klass3 View Post
Your work is truly fabulous! Is there a link for the Rhinestone Font you use?
Thank you.
Not sure exactly which one you were referring to. If it's the one on the New year hat Mickey's, it's called Kingthings wizzbang or Popalock. They are both on this page. http://www.dafont.com/kingthings.d781?page=3

If those are not the ones then it might be dotline.

http://www.fontspace.com/honey-and-death/dotline
__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #2727
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdisneyfan View Post
Hi Milliepie,

We booked a last minute Halloween crusie for our girls birthdays and it is going to be our FIRST disney cruise!

I was wondering if you could customize this one for me?
magnet #1 needs the text to be 'My mom and dad made my 5th birthday magical'
magnet #2 needs the text to be 'My mom and dad made my 8th birthday magical'
the dates for our cruise are October 27th - November 3rd



I know this is very last minute and completely understand if you don't have time.

THANK YOU!!
Here you go.


__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #2728
swmal
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 68

Thanks so much! You are wonderful!
swmal is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #2729
lsjones
Mouseketeer
 
lsjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 361

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! You made my day! Love them all!! We leave in 3 hours for the World, then onto the Fantasy on Saturday!
__________________
Leslie , Kelsey 15 Sarah 11

1975-First WDW trip! ~1995 Offsite
1997 Shades of Green (Super Soap Weekend!) ~ 1998 Offsite ~1999 Offsite ~ 2001 Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ 2002 ASM & Offsite ~ 2006 POR & Offsite and First MNSSHP ~ 2008 Offsite First MVMCP ~ April 2009 First Disney Cruise to Tortola on the Magic ~ April 2011 RCI Allure of the Seas ~ October 2012 Disney Fantasy ~ October 2013 Disney Fantasy
lsjones is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #2730
dizney-cruiser
DiZney CraZy ºoº
we dont want no stinkin snow in NJ!!
 
dizney-cruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,086

Cool

Hi Millie!!

If you have time, would you put together these 4 designs for me?

= = = = = = = =




(1 & 2) Could I get 2 of these Fantasy Designs? 1 that says "Eastern" and 1 that says "Western" [no dates]. We will be doing back to back cruises next month.





(3) Could we get this Design with 2 Deck Chairs (I'm not sure of all your characters)
Option 1: Jiminy Cricket (Janice) & Dopey (Linda)
Option 2: Dale (Janice) & Chip (Linda)





(4) And could we get this Design with no dates but Janice (Dale) on the bottom and Linda (Chip) on top?



Thanks!!
__________________

************************************
dizney-cruiser
(Janice)




2004 (Wonder); 2006 (Magic); 2007 (Wonder); 2008 (Magic Double Dip);
2010 (Magic Double Dip);
2011 (Dream B2B),
2012 (Fantasy B2B) 2013 (Fantasy)
2015 (Fantasy?)
************************************
dizney-cruiser is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: