Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
mjtm610
Mouseketeer

I need an address

Ok....now I'm really angry!
Last week I tried to get through for the Fantasy preview. Site crashed.
Yesterday, I tried to get through for the preview....site crashed. Then I went on the site Kathy gave out....only to have my annual pass declined. My annual passes, which I renewed last June, paid for in full last June are not eligible for the preview because they have not been "activated"
Having thought about this earlier, I had spoken with 3 different CM's, one from DVC, one from Passholder's hotline, and one from somewhere I got transfered to. They all told me 'Don't worry....you're fine"
Now today when I called to give "feedback" I wait online for 32 minutes only to get a lousy connection and a snotty sounding woman who said "sorry, that's out of my control here's another number to call"
I would like to vent further.....so I wonder who to vent to? I am tired of Disney catering to everyone BUT their loyal customers.
I think I'm turning into a Pete!
mjtm610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
baby1disney
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry you're experiencing this, but have you tried guest relations or something to that affect?? Maybe try again today to see if you get in and see what happens or call the number on your AP and see what they can tell you,,if you already haven't.
OKWw/DF and DS and inlaws--October 2007
AKV w/DH, DS and inlaws--March 2009
SSR w/Inlaws--October 2010
baby1disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtm610
Ok....now I'm really angry!
Last week I tried to get through for the Fantasy preview. Site crashed.
Yesterday, I tried to get through for the preview....site crashed. Then I went on the site Kathy gave out....only to have my annual pass declined. My annual passes, which I renewed last June, paid for in full last June are not eligible for the preview because they have not been "activated"
Having thought about this earlier, I had spoken with 3 different CM's, one from DVC, one from Passholder's hotline, and one from somewhere I got transfered to. They all told me 'Don't worry....you're fine"
Now today when I called to give "feedback" I wait online for 32 minutes only to get a lousy connection and a snotty sounding woman who said "sorry, that's out of my control here's another number to call"
I would like to vent further.....so I wonder who to vent to? I am tired of Disney catering to everyone BUT their loyal customers.
I think I'm turning into a Pete!
I am sure you got the email from Disney apologizing and saying they will come up with more preview days and open up another chance next week to sign up.

This was the email hope this help and gives you the chance to go to see it.

We are aware that you may have experienced challenges while trying to sign up for a New Fantasyland preview earlier this week. We understand how precious your time is and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

The demand for New Fantasyland has exceeded even our expectations and we are working quickly to create additional preview opportunities. We expect to be able to provide more details by the middle of next week via email, as well as at www.disneyworld.com/passholder and on our Disney World Passholders Facebook page.

We value the special relationship we have with you as a Passholder and want to assure you that we are committed to making every experience you have with us the best it can possibly be.

Sincerely,
Debbie Bellavia-Hart
Director, Guest Experience Services

Bring back Walter on the podcast we miss him
CHIP AND DALE ARE A LIST CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

Here's how to contact Guest Relations:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10,040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Disney Guest Relations - 407-824-4321

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
mjtm610
Mouseketeer

I forgot to Thank you for the info.....haven't heard anything as of yet. I'm sure they're busy.
Disney is such a huge corporation.....I can't believe how poor their website/email are
mjtm610 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: