Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #18
la79al
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7 View Post
Thanks for the ideas everyone! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that she already has 75% of the things posted here. I guess I tend to buy her too many toys, but many of them came from children's consignment sales for very cheap.

I think I'm going to be kind of low key this Christmas, and not overdo it on the gifts. She still has stuff from last Christmas that she has barely played with.
I know what you mean! We have about 90% of the suggestions in this thread. DD2 is girl #3 in this house and DD4 was the first grandchild for my parents. I would go low key this year except DD4 is getting to the age where she is outgrowing preschool toys so I already have about 15 little things for her and um, 2 for DD2, What I am planning on doing though is replacing and replenishing. Bath stuff is used constantly in this house, we are finally almost out of Playdoh, our magnadoodle has gotten stepped on one too many times and apparently the tips of color wonder markers are very tasty to 18 month olds. Other than that, DD actually loves clothes so although we don't really need them, I know she would like getting them. The 1 toy I might get is the FP snap n style dolls. She got one for her birthday and plays with it off and on so I'm thinking about getting a baby or dog for her too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: