Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Wait a minute, I'm 40, when did this happen? Nicki & Todd LIVE reviews! Completed!

Hello fellow Diser's and Disette's! Welcome to yet another Nicki and Todd LIVE dining review! As you can see from my title, this is my 40th birthday, the big 4-0, the official middle age - age and what better place to celebrate this day then with my hubby in WDW!

It does ease the "aging" pain knowing we are also going for the F&W Festival, some Halloween flavor and of course...FOOD!

If you have read our reviews before, welcome back! If you have not let me introduce ourselves

You have my wonderful husband, my Disney enabler, loves to eat just about everything and the older he gets the more adventurous he gets (food wise ha ha). Works very hard so therefore he likes to rest on vacation, loves his afternoon naps (hey, it gives me time to update the Dis and that's ok with me). Enjoys wines, some beers, and mixed cocktails are a must! Has been known to say "I'm not feeling it" as we are on our way to a dining reservation and has scary luck getting walk ins to just about every and any place he wants (yeah its infuriating ). And one more thing…he is a snacker like you cannot believe! Has been know to be a huge cranky pants if he goes too long between meals lol!

And then you have me, love everything about WDW, especially the planning! I am not a picky eater although there are a few things I have not tried yet that I hope to (think lamb and sushi) and I love mixed drinks of any kind, wine I can take it or leave it and I do not like beer. October is my hands down favorite time to go, I am a Fall baby and love anything apple, cinnamon, cranberry, pumpkin, walnut..you know, Fall Flavors! I am very much a go with the flow girl so if DH decides throw a wrench into my plans I just shrug and follow

So join us won't you? I promise lots of fun, laughs and of course, FOOD!

Last edited by MickeyNicki; 10-30-2012 at 12:33 PM.
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: