|10-15-2012, 01:59 AM||#1|
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nuneaton U.K.
**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange - NOW CLOSED**
‘Deck the halls with boughs of holly ~ Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la’
Finally, it's that time of the year again .. it's nearly CHRISTMAS !!!
So, if like me, you can think about decorating your Christmas Tree at any time of the year, and would like to receive a nice, new decoration, then here is the exchange for you
For those of you that haven't taken part in our exchanges before, this exchange is open to all members of the UK Community. You need to send me a PM with your full name, address and a few ideas of what kind of decoration you would like to receive i.e. Disney or colour theme. Then by 29th October, I will send you the details of someone else who is taking part (though the earlier you join in, the earlier I will send these details out to you). The present is to be wrapped and sent out between 5th & 15th November (You will find the rules at the bottom of this thread).
The rules are :-
1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage) and a maximum of approx £20. To wrap it up and send the present out between 5th & 15th November
2. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery, if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
3. To reply to the Sent/Received thread as soon as you receive your gift (as it's only fair to your sender), and to post a photo of your gift too
4. You can join this exchange until 29th October, then I will send out your recipient's details (the earlier you join in, the sooner I will send you the details)
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community Boards.
6. If you are unable to adhere to these rules and put the effort in to make these exchanges fun and special, then you won't be eligible to join in any future exchanges
7. So sorry, but newbies can only join in if they have regulary posted on the UK Forums over the last 3 months
Previous Decoration Exchange
Last edited by mandymouse; 10-29-2012 at 05:37 PM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|