Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #916
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:Okay,if you need anything tell me.*walks back to the kitchen bouncing the baby in her arms**sighs and sings to her the same lullaby from earlier**smiles a bit when she quiets down* Guess you like that song too,huh?*smiles and puts the tacos away**eats a banana*
Carly: *looks into the kitchen from the couch and sees Katelyn eating a banana* hey, why don't you give her a banana. Babies like bananas.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #917
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: *looks into the kitchen from the couch and sees Katelyn eating a banana* hey, why don't you give her a banana. Babies like bananas.
Katelyn:They do?*tears off a bit off the banana and hands the baby it**laughs when Anne takes it and half of it gets all over her face* She's too adorable!*gets a rag and cleans off her face**feeds her a little less of the banana so she doesn't get messy*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #918
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:They do?*tears off a bit off the banana and hands the baby it**laughs when Anne takes it and half of it gets all over her face* She's too adorable!*gets a rag and cleans off her face**feeds her a little less of the banana so she doesn't get messy*
Carly: Of course they do! *sneezes and grabs a tissue* *blows her nose again*

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 10-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #919
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Carly: Of course they do! *sneezes and grabs a tissue* *blows her nose again*
Katelyn:*laughs* I didn't know,I'm a teenage girl not a mum!*throws away the peel and hops on the counter**sings softly to her* Smile,though your heart is aching.Smile even though it's breaking.When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by,if you smile through your tears and sorrow.Smile,whats the use of crying?You'll find life is still worth while,if you just smile.*smiles a bit when she falls asleep*

Ooc: I got this from the movie "my Girl" and I absolutely love this song!It's so sweet!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:02 AM   #920
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*laughs* I didn't know,I'm a teenage girl not a mum!*throws away the peel and hops on the counter**sings softly to her* Smile,though your heart is aching.Smile even though it's breaking.When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by,if you smile through your tears and sorrow.Smile,whats the use of crying?You'll find life is still worth while,if you just smile.*smiles a bit when she falls asleep*

Ooc: I got this from the movie "my Girl" and I absolutely love this song!It's so sweet!
Carly: *props a pillows up behind her head*

OOC: Good movie. I'm tired early tonight. Goodnight! I'll be on in the morning hopefully.

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:07 AM   #921
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *props a pillows up behind her head*

OOC: Good movie. I'm tired early tonight. Goodnight! I'll be on in the morning hopefully.
Katelyn:*runs upstairs and fixes her bed so it's safe for her**lays her down and covers her in a blanket**turns off the lights and walks back downstairs to the kitchen**sits down at the counter and puts her head on the counter* I can't believe I'm tired after only taking care of her for a couple hours,I'm mental for still wanting kids I think!*laughs a little*

Ooc: Nighty-night girly!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #922
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*runs upstairs and fixes her bed so it's safe for her**lays her down and covers her in a blanket**turns off the lights and walks back downstairs to the kitchen**sits down at the counter and puts her head on the counter* I can't believe I'm tired after only taking care of her for a couple hours,I'm mental for still wanting kids I think!*laughs a little*

Ooc: Nighty-night girly!
Carly: I'd help if I wasn't sick. I've always taken care of little ones. *yawns*

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #923
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: I'd help if I wasn't sick. I've always taken care of little ones. *yawns*
Katelyn:It's fine,you need to get better.*sighs and stands up**grabs the same rag from earlier and puts more ice in it**places it on her cheek*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #924
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:It's fine,you need to get better.*sighs and stands up**grabs the same rag from earlier and puts more ice in it**places it on her cheek*
Carly: I'm feeling a little better now, actually. But, not enough.

OOC: I start dance tomorrow. Oh jeez.... I'm kind of scared... I don't even know why. I still have to get the stuff for it too. My mom's probably going to be mad that I didn't tell her what I needed sooner...

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #925
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: I'm feeling a little better now, actually. But, not enough.

OOC: I start dance tomorrow. Oh jeez.... I'm kind of scared... I don't even know why. I still have to get the stuff for it too. My mom's probably going to be mad that I didn't tell her what I needed sooner...
Katelyn:Maybe if you keep resting you'll get even better!*winces when she puts too much pressure on the bruise* If I ever see Luke again I'm sending you and Harry on him,this thing hurts!

Ooc:Everyone gets alittle scared when they try something new!And if she is she might get over it once she sees that all the things are going to help you be a better dancer.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #926
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:Maybe if you keep resting you'll get even better!*winces when she puts too much pressure on the bruise* If I ever see Luke again I'm sending you and Harry on him,this thing hurts!

Ooc:Everyone gets alittle scared when they try something new!And if she is she might get over it once she sees that all the things are going to help you be a better dancer.
Carly: Well, I think I already broke his nose...

OOC: You're probably right. Thanks for the encouragement.

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #927
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: Well, I think I already broke his nose...

OOC: You're probably right. Thanks for the encouragement.
Katelyn:Really?Tanks! *puts the rag in the sink and grabs a water bottle and apple singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran*

Ooc:Any time!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #928
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:Really?Tanks! *puts the rag in the sink and grabs a water bottle and apple singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran*

Ooc:Any time!
Carly: You're welcome. *looks at her in the kitchen from the couch* Eating healthy, I see.

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #929
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: You're welcome. *looks at her in the kitchen from the couch* Eating healthy, I see.
Katelyn:*nods* Yupp,I kinda realized eating junk all the time isn't the best way to eat so I'm drinking only water and juice,and eating more fruits and vegetables.*finishes her apple and throws it away**drinks her water and grabs a carrot from the fridge*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #930
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*nods* Yupp,I kinda realized eating junk all the time isn't the best way to eat so I'm drinking only water and juice,and eating more fruits and vegetables.*finishes her apple and throws it away**drinks her water and grabs a carrot from the fridge*
Carly: That's a good idea, you know. I should do that.

Aspiring Artist.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: