Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #436
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you two to be apart for so long! You're both so brave. Like I said before, if you ever need to talk, I'm 100000% here for you and I mean that!

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...mer2012176.jpg Please frame this and put it on display in your home because it is a thing of beauty.

Wait wait. Nope. This one: http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...mer2012178.jpg Yours and John's difference in expressions is just too much. I'm cracking up.

The watermelon soda is my favorite too! I can't believe I will be drinking that 3 weeks from now. Ahh!!!!! I can't decide whether or not I will trick my friend Lee-Anne into drinking the Beverly or not... we'll have to see how mischievous I feel on the day!

Lmao @ "the bitter CM's accusing gaze." YES. I always feel bad skipping the movie. I just want to run out of there being like "I'M SORRY SORRY I'M SURE YOUR COUNTRY IS AMAZING BUT I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN DISNEY AND I JUST REALLY WANNA GO MEET SOME FRENCH BOYS SORRY BYE"

I can't wait to finally try School Bread!!! I hope it lives up to the hype.

Oh my God, Mulan calling your pins "war medals". That is so cute.

Great pictures in front of the fountain! You're right, it's always too crowded.

I love the little unibrow man. You can find so many funny little things if you really look around the WS shops, it's so much fun!!

I can't wait for more!!! Bring em on! I need something to hold me over until my trip. 3 weeks feels like so far away!
Thank you so much Lia! You are such a great friend, and I really appreciate all of your support!

HAHA I think both of those pictures will definitely be showing up on our Christmas card this year! MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE FUTURE. BAZINGA.

LIA. I cannot believe your trip is so close! That is so amazing, and I am so happy for you! YAY!!!!!

Yeah that Norwegian CM was deeply offended. I just wanted schoolbread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneybuckeye View Post
As always great updates Joni! Thanks for reminding me of the school bread I have to try in a few weeks. Almost forgot about it.

Loved the pix on SSE. I never think about making faces until it is too late.

Great pictuer with Mulan and that is one of my all time favorite Disney songs (of course I think I have like ten favorites, but it is so hard to pick).

It was hard to leave my family for a month, so I kind of know how you feel on a much smaller scale about being away from your husband. We do appreciate your sacrifice and all he is doing for our country.

Congrats on the Be Our Guest ADR. I can't wait to read what people think about this restaurant. We just tend to be stuck on Crystal Palace as we lover the Pooh characters.

Looking forward to reading more, especially your mother's reaction to Beverly.
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed the schoolbread!

Haha I know, it is definitely one of the best!

Thank you so much! You're very kind!

I'm SO EXCITED about that ADR! I can't wait to share it with you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
OMG!!! What did you think of Dexter!? Did you watch it yet? I am soo uneasy about this season!
AHHH I don't know what I think yet. I'm torn. I'm more intrigued with the storyline with the dude who made the video game (I can't forget his name) than I am with the whole Dexter/Deb thing. I dunno, I'm feeling like this could be the last season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
Congrats on the Be Our Guest ressie! That is so exciting, I can't wait to hear all about it!

You are so funny with your photobombing! I do that all the time. In the most random spots. Too funny. I would love to see all the times you photobomb in your school's yearbook! Hilarious.

Oh man, I never stay for the Norway movie! And I do always feel guilty! But...I just don't want to! Sorry CM's!!

Mulan is so fun to meet! Whenever I meet her, I like to put whoever I'm with on the spot and be like "Why don't you show our new friend Mulan your AWESOME warrior pose?" I'm pretty fun to go with. Love the Mean Girls reference too! AHHH so classic.

Great pictures at the fountain in Italy! I love that place so much!

Wish I could give you a squeeze! You are so strong and will be back with your love before you know it! You're an amazing woman for being so strong through it all! I know it's hard, but you will get through it!
Thanks! I am so excited about eating there and sharing my experience with everyone!

HAHA I wish I could share my yearbook with you! It's ridiculous!

Haha poor Norway! Nobody wants to watch their movie!

OMG I would love to meet Mulan with you! That's hilarious!

Thanks! I love it too!

Thank you so much! You are so sweet, and that really means a lot to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
Yeah, all caught up! Anyways, I'm loving all the selections you are making for the music, Joni! I think I've mentioned that earlier and how awesome I think it is to have a playlist to listen to whilst reading, but whatever I'll say it again. So excited to hear more and hope all is well!
Hi Timmy! Welcome back! I'm doing pretty well, I hope you are too!
therussells08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #437
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

"Pour Some Sugar On Me"- Def Leppard



July 8, 2012

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love

Before we left the WS we spent a little more time in the UK so I could take some pictures in the telephone booth!





The pictures aren’t very enthralling, but the experience was something else. There was this weird kid who kept running back and forth between John holding the camera and me in the telephone booth, and every time he would run by he would do this weird crab walk think that was like a mixture between someone failing horribly at doing the limbo and the chick from the Exorcist doing that spider walk. I guess he was trying to be polite and stay out of the picture, but really he could have just gone behind John. Either way, it’s irrelevant, because it was super funny and John and I spent the rest of the day trying to recreate his walk.

Anyway, it was time to head back out of the World Showcase for a little while, so we made our way over to The Sea! On the way there we passed a group of very excited teenage girls who literally screamed “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!” at us as we walked by. I thought it was sweet, but my tolerance for bubbly fourteen year old is a little higher than John’s, so he just looked slightly frightened and perturbed.



They were doing some work on the queue outside Nemo, so I took a picture of a dream builders sign.



We had a nice ride, found Nemo, and made our way back out into EPCOT. I kept wanting to get a picture of the monorail going by Spaceship Earth, but I wasn’t patient enough to wait for it so I settled for the tracks.



That’s me, alright- lowering my expectations since 1987. Aww yeah.

By this time is was almost time to use our Soarin’ FPs, so we went back into The Land to wait. John was feeling snacky, so he suggested we grab something at Sunshine Seasons to hold us over. Now, don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a nice snack as much as the next person, but I need a little bit of savory to balance out the sweet, ya dig? I can’t eat sweets all day without something wholesome on my belly. You know, something fatty and cheesy and dark brown. But alas, I’m a good wife, so I consented to more sweets. I know, I know. It’s a hardship.



I wanted something that would at least seem lighter, so I went with the strawberry shortcake while John had the chocolate mousse cake.



I ended up eating about two bites of my snack, and John was more than happy to kill both desserts for me. I caught him in action, mid-chew.



Fun fact about my husband: he NEVER takes small bites of food. Like, ever. If that man is eating, then you can bet that his cheeks are going to be stuffed like a chipmunk.

Even though I barely ate my snack, you know what this means- it's still time for a DINING REVIEW!

Service: Um..well, the service really wasn't anything to speak of. You know how Sunshine Seasons is; it's kind of like a college cafeteria. However there was a really friendly CM wandering around cleaning garbage off the tables, and he smiled at me.

Atmosphere: Usually I really like the atmosphere of Sunshine Seasons because I enjoy escaping the hustle and bustle of the Land and relaxing a little, but this time we were stuck at a small table in the middle of a bunch of people, so it wasn't exactly ideal.

Food Quality: Maybe it was because I was over sweet stuff for the morning, but my strawberry shortcake was not the best I've ever had. John, however, seemed happy with both desserts.

Overall Dining Experience: Eh. It was just eh. I really didn't want the snack to begin with, and John rushed through his so we could get on Soarin', so it really wasn't anything special.

Overall, this snack receives the following rating:

Category 2- Emile



Not bad, but not my favorite. I definitely credit most of my ill feelings to the fact that I really didn't want another snack (have I mentioned that yet?) so I'm not going to blame it on Sunshine Seasons. Still, not the best.

John finished his second snack of the day, and it was time for Soarin’!



Without flash:



With flash:



He’s a cutie.

Let me remind you, we had FastPasses for Soarin’. Meaning we expected to wait five, ten minutes tops. HA. Yeah right. Apparently Lucifer decided to drop in and poop out some more tour groups, because there were TWO SETS of them in the FP line in front of us. How did they even manage that?! We ended up waiting over half an hour in the FP line so they could all go through. DOUBLE UGHHH. (That smiley is called "furious," by the way, which I find slightly appropriate but slightly dramatic.)

Anyway, eventually we did get to ride, and it was amazing, as usual. I remember sitting there with the “wind” in my face, smelling the lovely orange grove, and just soaking up that first day in Disney feeling. It was so magical!

After Soarin’ we decided it was a good time to head back and get settled into the resort a little more before dinner. It was only early afternoon, but we had been going hard all morning and I could tell John was ready for a power nap. I couldn’t resist taking one more picture of the gorgeous day in Epcot before we left!



We cut back through the WS, and within ten minutes we were staring at this beautiful sight! When we made it back I looked at my phone and it wasn't even 2:00!



I took a picture of the resort and texted it to my mom so she could see just how gorgeous it really is. Then we headed inside and back to our room. On the way, of course, I snapped a few more pictures for my light fixture obsession!





Up Next: Exploring the resort some more, and I FINALLY get some savory in my belly at Cape May Café! Stay tuned!
[/SIZE]
therussells08 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #438
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.
 
__disneygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: A few miles outside NYC.
Posts: 3,468

LOL @ the crab walking kid!!! What on earth. That is too funny. I've never taken pictures in the phone booth, that will have to change when I'm there in 7 DAYS!!! I can't believe my trip is so close either. I am totally on the verge of losing it. AHHHHH.

I am totally with you... I need to eat in a sweet, savory, sweet, savory pattern or I feel sick and suddenly have a distaste for everything. I've heard that Strawberry Shortcake is amazing though, so I really wanna try it! After eating something savory, of course.

Ahh the Beach Club really is so stunning. I can't wait to stay there someday!!!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #439
cutejellybeen
Earning My Ears
 
cutejellybeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 56

Love the update!!! That kid sounds hilarious!! My husband and I would giggle about that all day as well.
I'm down to 27days for my trip and this trip report just gets me more excited!!
__________________
cutejellybeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #440
saintstickets
DIS Veteran
 
saintstickets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Petal, MS
Posts: 2,559

Great update...as usual. I LOVE Beach Club, especially decorated for Christmas. At least crab-kid was trying to get out of the way of your picture taking. Most people don't care and walk right in front of you regardless! Looking forward to more of your TR.
__________________
Bill B

DL - 1967 | WDW - 1973 (Orlando) | WDW - 1980 (Kissimmee) | WDW - 1985 (Kissimmee) | WDW - 1997 (Contemporary) | WDW - 2007 (Old Key West)
DVC - May2010 - OKW | Nov-Dec2010 - AKV/BWV | May2012 - BLT/VWL | Sep2012 - Aulani (30th anniversary) | Dec2012 - Aulani (DD honeymoon) | Oct2013 - BCV | Jun2014 - BWV | Oct2014 - DCL/BCV | Aug2015 - DCL Alaska | Dec2015 - BWV

The "Don't mess with the CMs/take less photos TR" Jun14 @ BWV
Oct13-BCV - MNSSHP, F&W, Wild Africa Trek
Sep12-Aulani - Sharks, horses, a submarine scooter, luau & Mickey
May12-BLT/VWL - Don't tell Mickey! It's NOT a bug's life! That's a dolphin's WHAT? Where's the ER? Is that a body? Seaworld, Discovery Cove, IoA, Space Center
Nov/Dec10-AKV/BWV - Backstage Magic Tour; V&A; Lots of pics and video
May10-OKW - DDP cost analysis; Wishes Dessert Party; Fantasmic
saintstickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #441
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran
 
IheartDDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,217

The title of your latest update totally had me up and dancing. "Hey hey!"

Okay, that's weird about the crab walk kid. Just strange. I don't know how I would have reacted. Likely would have just giggled like an idiot.

I am never patient enough to wait for something like the perfect picture. So I'm there with you too. But I've been lowering my expectations since 1981.

OMG agreed! Savory needs to balance the sweet out totally.

Grrr, two sets of tour groups in front of you in the FP lane? Horrible. Just horrible.

Can't wait to hear about Cape May.
__________________


Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:34 PM   #442
sunnysideup3
DIS Veteran
 
sunnysideup3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Posts: 616

Yay Joni, you're back!!! Great update!

I'm with John on the teenage girl tolerance. We've always gone during Pop Warner week, and I don't think the crowds are bad, but when they gather, it's all giggly, over-hyped teenage girls.... Whew! Takes a special kind of patience
__________________
Jillian (33), DH (39), DS (7), DS (1)


@quirkyinwi (Twitter) @sunnysideup3 (Instagram)

November 2001: WDW- Offsite/ December 2009: WDW- Offsite/ December 2011: WDW-POR
December 2012: WDW-POR/ Jan 2014: Disney Wonder (5 day Western Caribbean)/Jan 2015: WDW-POR /Oct 2015: TBD
sunnysideup3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #443
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita
 
beachphotog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: State of Sunshine
Posts: 497

I'm with you on needing to balance out sweets with savory. I love me some cakes, cupcakes, ice cream, etc., but I really need to have a pretzel or something else to keep me going!
__________________
Susie


Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
beachphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #444
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager
 
PlutosRHM55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?
Posts: 10,501

Oh my gosh, that must've been funny. And it's interesting how you mentioned the Spider Walk from The Exorcist because I was picturing that when you said "freaky Crab walking kid". Horror fanatic, guilty as charged! lol Boy do I need to hang around the telephone booths in WS. Poor John getting spooked by teenagers, we are truly scary creatures muahahaha (;

to riding Nemo! Sorry, you didn't enjoy your little snack at Sunshine Seasons, but I agree you really need a balance. And sorry about running into the evil tourist groups. I must be somewhat lucky that I haven't run into them yet or it's just because my lack of trips has allowed the Disney gods to give me some sympathy :/

Love your pictures leaving EPCOT and at the BC! Disney is much too pretty for words.

Can't wait to hear about your little tour around the resort!

P.S. Love the choice of song! Shamefully un-DISlike you know though lol
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #445
cocofifi
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: displaced Alabamian
Posts: 234

Another entertaining installment. The Beach Club - aaaaaaah! Wish I was there right now. Hope John's deployment is going smoothly. Thanks for your and John's service and sacrifice. So excited for you on your trip to AoA with your sis! I'm ready to reserve a room there for a mother/daughter trip, but can't decide between May or next November. Would love your input. Take care!
cocofifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #446
alliebelle3
Mouseketeer
 
alliebelle3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ballston Spa, NY
Posts: 192

Soarin' really is the epitome of a magical Disney attraction isn't it?! The sights, the sounds, the smells... Ahhh, perfection!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
alliebelle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:20 AM   #447
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran
 
marDgreen88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,819

Omg, that kid sounds insanely weird. The way I see it, he had two entirely different options:

A.) Walk BEHIND John.

Or 2.) Just wait the extra three seconds until the picture is taken.

(Uncle Jesse reference btw.)

KIDS THESE DAYS!

Thank God for that random smiling CM or this review might have been reduced to a Django.

I actually like to blame Sunshine Seasons... at least their breakfast. Basically it has been decided that their breakfast is what made me sick in December so BLAME THEM ALL YOU WANT! And also, I probably won't want to eat there next year. Just so you know.

AHHH SOARIN'!!! That ride is just amazing and magical and lots of other words that basically mean good but sound cooler than just saying good.

Walking to your resort from Epcot must be wonderful!!! Someday I will do that. (Wink wink. Nudge nudge.)
__________________
-Marissa
marDgreen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #448
amandaw
DIS Veteran
 
amandaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 4,394

Okay, that is so strange about the crab walking boy!

Sorry your snack was just ok.

As for those tour groups in the FP line....I'm with you....! But, I'm glad you were able to ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therussells08 View Post
I hope you had a great trip, and I hope you didn't get too hot!
Thank you! We definitely had a good trip but man.....it was hotter than the sun!
amandaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #449
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
LOL @ the crab walking kid!!! What on earth. That is too funny. I've never taken pictures in the phone booth, that will have to change when I'm there in 7 DAYS!!! I can't believe my trip is so close either. I am totally on the verge of losing it. AHHHHH.

I am totally with you... I need to eat in a sweet, savory, sweet, savory pattern or I feel sick and suddenly have a distaste for everything. I've heard that Strawberry Shortcake is amazing though, so I really wanna try it! After eating something savory, of course.

Ahh the Beach Club really is so stunning. I can't wait to stay there someday!!!
AHH I still can't believe how close your trip is!! I'm so excited for you!

THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not alone. The strawberry shortcake is SUPER good though! I highly recommend it!

It really is such an amazing resort! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutejellybeen View Post
Love the update!!! That kid sounds hilarious!! My husband and I would giggle about that all day as well.
I'm down to 27days for my trip and this trip report just gets me more excited!!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Haha yeah, that kid was weird.

Yay! That's so exciting that your trip is so close! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintstickets View Post
Great update...as usual. I LOVE Beach Club, especially decorated for Christmas. At least crab-kid was trying to get out of the way of your picture taking. Most people don't care and walk right in front of you regardless! Looking forward to more of your TR.
Thanks! I've never seen BC at Christmas, but I'm sure it's gorgeous! Haha you're right about that. At least crab-kid had some manners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
The title of your latest update totally had me up and dancing. "Hey hey!"

Okay, that's weird about the crab walk kid. Just strange. I don't know how I would have reacted. Likely would have just giggled like an idiot.

I am never patient enough to wait for something like the perfect picture. So I'm there with you too. But I've been lowering my expectations since 1981.

OMG agreed! Savory needs to balance the sweet out totally.

Grrr, two sets of tour groups in front of you in the FP lane? Horrible. Just horrible.

Can't wait to hear about Cape May.
Haha I couldn't think of a better song, so I just went with some good ol' fashioned Def Leppard. That's wholesome, right?

He was SO WEIRD. Seriously, I don't know what was up with that kid.

Haha I'm glad I'm not alone! Yay for being mediocre!

THANK YOU!

Yeah, I don't know what we did to deserve that. They were driving me crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysideup3 View Post
Yay Joni, you're back!!! Great update!

I'm with John on the teenage girl tolerance. We've always gone during Pop Warner week, and I don't think the crowds are bad, but when they gather, it's all giggly, over-hyped teenage girls.... Whew! Takes a special kind of patience
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah, he doesn't have very high tolerance for giggling. He wouldn't last one day in my classroom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
I'm with you on needing to balance out sweets with savory. I love me some cakes, cupcakes, ice cream, etc., but I really need to have a pretzel or something else to keep me going!
Right? It makes me so sick if I don't have a combination of the two!
therussells08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #450
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
Oh my gosh, that must've been funny. And it's interesting how you mentioned the Spider Walk from The Exorcist because I was picturing that when you said "freaky Crab walking kid". Horror fanatic, guilty as charged! lol Boy do I need to hang around the telephone booths in WS. Poor John getting spooked by teenagers, we are truly scary creatures muahahaha (;

to riding Nemo! Sorry, you didn't enjoy your little snack at Sunshine Seasons, but I agree you really need a balance. And sorry about running into the evil tourist groups. I must be somewhat lucky that I haven't run into them yet or it's just because my lack of trips has allowed the Disney gods to give me some sympathy :/

Love your pictures leaving EPCOT and at the BC! Disney is much too pretty for words.

Can't wait to hear about your little tour around the resort!

P.S. Love the choice of song! Shamefully un-DISlike you know though lol
That part of the Exorcist scared me SO BAD. Ughhh, I hate that movie!

I am so glad your trips haven't been tainted by tour groups. They are seriously teh bane of my Disney vacation experience.

I know, Disney is SO photogenic! It's ridiculous!

Haha yeah I know...Def Leppard is a little less than savory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocofifi View Post
Another entertaining installment. The Beach Club - aaaaaaah! Wish I was there right now. Hope John's deployment is going smoothly. Thanks for your and John's service and sacrifice. So excited for you on your trip to AoA with your sis! I'm ready to reserve a room there for a mother/daughter trip, but can't decide between May or next November. Would love your input. Take care!
Thank you! Isn't the Beach Club amazing? I miss it so much! Thank you! His deployment is going alright so far. I really appreciate your kind thoughts! That means so much to both of us!

Hmm...both of those times are amazing, so really I think it would come down to whether you'd like to see the Flower and Garden Festival, or the Food and Wine Festival. I personally prefer May, because F&W only runs through the beginning of November usually. Both are great times though! I can't wait to hear what you decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliebelle3 View Post
Soarin' really is the epitome of a magical Disney attraction isn't it?! The sights, the sounds, the smells... Ahhh, perfection!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
YES! I love it so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Omg, that kid sounds insanely weird. The way I see it, he had two entirely different options:

A.) Walk BEHIND John.

Or 2.) Just wait the extra three seconds until the picture is taken.

(Uncle Jesse reference btw.)

KIDS THESE DAYS!

Thank God for that random smiling CM or this review might have been reduced to a Django.

I actually like to blame Sunshine Seasons... at least their breakfast. Basically it has been decided that their breakfast is what made me sick in December so BLAME THEM ALL YOU WANT! And also, I probably won't want to eat there next year. Just so you know.

AHHH SOARIN'!!! That ride is just amazing and magical and lots of other words that basically mean good but sound cooler than just saying good.

Walking to your resort from Epcot must be wonderful!!! Someday I will do that. (Wink wink. Nudge nudge.)
RIGHT? I still can't figure that kid out. I wish we would've taken his picture.

Yeah, it was dangerously close to Django territory. I'm a tough critic.

I'm totally fine with not eating there! It's good, but definitely not my favorite!

Haha I totally agree!

Yes...someday you will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Okay, that is so strange about the crab walking boy!

Sorry your snack was just ok.

As for those tour groups in the FP line....I'm with you....! But, I'm glad you were able to ride.

Thank you! We definitely had a good trip but man.....it was hotter than the sun!
Hahaha yeah he was really weird!

That's okay! I just needed some real food!

UGH, I know. They're so annoying! It throws off the entire Disney system to travel in such huge packs.

I bet it was hot! I'm glad you had fun though!
therussells08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: