Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #1816
kimmar067
We have squash and zucchini coming outta the wazoo
I just shot coffee through my NOSE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
You sat through a whole season of Bachelor Pad.
I couldn't even get myself to watch one whole episode.
....well, THAT show.....is.......HILARIOUS.
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
kimmar067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #1817
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Ha! Remember when Emily said she could go all "West Virginia" on Kalon? I just found this pic on Pinterest that was made for someone like her in mind:

I assume that woman just karate chopped someone.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #1818
kimmar067

July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
Old 10-06-2012, 05:33 AM   #1819
Mickeynutty
Mouseketeer

I just read that bachelor Ben And Courtney have broken up. I certainly am not surprised, but really, the Bachelor has not produced a single couple that is still together! (The Bachelorette is not much better).
Mickeynutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #1820
kimmar067

...yeah...a real shocker....

...and, speaking of break-ups, had anyone noticed that Jef-fa-fahhhh and Emily have been on the cover of a lot of tabloids lately - and not in a good way!
Old 10-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #1821
lucas
°o°

TMZ has pics and a story showing Courtney & Arie out together and kissing.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #1822
kimmar067

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
TMZ has pics and a story showing Courtney & Arie out together and kissing.
........uhhhh, WHAT????
Old 10-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #1823
lucas
°o°

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
........uhhhh, WHAT????
http://www.people.com/people/article...638912,00.html
Old 10-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #1824
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
Scrolling all the way to the bottom of the article, it gives the TMZ link to the photos:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/13/bachel...issing-photos/

Well, in a way it's not surprising. Arie wants to get all the nookie & follow-thru he didn't get from Emily. . . and she wants someone with some fame and money. I think it would even suit her that he travels so much. Then she wouldn't get bored seeing him around all the time.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
Thanks!

Last edited by Imzadi; 10-13-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #1825
kimmar067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Scrolling all the way to the bottom of the article, it gives the TMZ link to the photos:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/13/bachel...issing-photos/

....new definition of "WINNING!"....
Old 10-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #1826
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Since Arie's greatest form of communication is to suck face, I don't think he understands the concept when someone says, "Use your words."

. . . Well, maybe he does understand the words: skinny dipping.
Thanks!
Old 10-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #1827
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

Take this with a grain of salt, but this UK gossip news site says Emily and Jef have split. Some info from the article says Jef's ex said Jef told her:

Holm’s former flame came out of the woodwork to astonishingly claim not only did she meet up with the People Water CEO – he also allegedly admitted to a plan concocted by the duo.

Kaylee Shepherd, 21, alleged that she was told by the 28-year-old that he was receiving half of Maynard’s salary for The Bachelorette, which is estimated at $150,000, to keep up appearances.

The university student told Us Weekly: ‘Jef said their relationship isn’t what it seems. It’s all basically for TV. He said, “If I was happily engaged I never would have texted you.”’

And re Emily being in contact with NFL quarterback Matt Leinart:

The student claimed that Holm didn’t tell her who the other man allegedly involved was but referred to him as ‘that pro footballer player.’
It was claimed that Holm allegedly told Shepherd that after finding the text messages, he presented the reality star with an ultimatum.
Shepherd apparently explained: ‘Emily told him, “I’m so sorry,” and he said, “Well, we have two options: The first is I can go to the media and tell them the truth and let everyone know what you’re really like.
‘Or two, I will deny the whole thing, and you give me half the money you made from The Bachelorette.” She picked option two.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...legations.html

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens next
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #1828
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post
Take this with a grain of salt, but this UK gossip news site says Emily and Jef have split. Some info from the article says Jef's ex said Jef told her:

Holm’s former flame came out of the woodwork to astonishingly claim not only did she meet up with the People Water CEO – he also allegedly admitted to a plan concocted by the duo.

Kaylee Shepherd, 21, alleged that she was told by the 28-year-old that he was receiving half of Maynard’s salary for The Bachelorette, which is estimated at $150,000, to keep up appearances.

The university student told Us Weekly: ‘Jef said their relationship isn’t what it seems. It’s all basically for TV. He said,
“If I was happily engaged I never would have texted you.”’

The student claimed that Holm didn’t tell her who the other man allegedly involved was but referred to him as ‘that pro footballer player.’
It was claimed that Holm allegedly told Shepherd that after finding the text messages, he presented the reality star with an ultimatum.
Shepherd apparently explained: ‘Emily told him, “I’m so sorry,” and he said, “Well, we have two options: The first is I can go to the media and tell them the truth and let everyone know what you’re really like.
‘Or two, I will deny the whole thing, and you give me half the money you made from The Bachelorette.” She picked option two.’

Does Jef supposedly want to get back together with his ex? One that blabs allegedly private text messages to the press and ones that make Jef look bad? She sounds like a real winner.
Thanks!
Old 10-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #1829
emer95
DIS Veteran

I hope the rumors are all fake. I genuinely liked them together!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #1830
kimmar067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post

The university student told Us Weekly: ‘Jef said their relationship isn’t what it seems. It’s all basically for TV. He said, “If I was happily engaged I never would have texted you.”’

...interesting.....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: