Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
cntclark
Earning My Ears

thanks!

Hey guys! Not sure how to reply to individual posts so ill reply to you all So my in laws are flying from St. Louis we will be flying form DC. With AirCanada we noticed both flights meet in toronto and then its a straight shot from barcelona from there. One families post i read talked about missing their connection and having to meet at the next cruise port, so i guess thats why im now getting paranoid, as im a planner and thought my idea of getting there same day was solid. I also am hearing about all these flights being cancelled or delayed by American so of course i wanted to check on reputable airlines that are extremly reliable and dont have a history of this. Something i did find helpful through was the connection having a longer layover right? So im assuming better to have a longer layover in toronto or whatever connection so if our starting flight is delayed ill still make my connection and have 6 or so hours for delays to barcelona itself. I think they said the last flight can get in at 1pm same day, we have disney trans. My master plan was to sleep the flight over that way when we woke up it was morning as if we slept the night anyway decreasing jetlag. I think the only other flight we found was connecting us both in Philly with usair? About the same price, so what do yall think aircanada or philly with us or american?

Here is our info for the role call.
we have 6 total in our party
Grand parents in law 1st disney cruise, first time in europe both in there 80's, Warren and Diana
Mother in law Janet mid 40's, she went on our 1st disney cruise with us to the carribean on fantasy this year in april. Says she will never cruise with anyother cruise line she was so mesmerized .
My husband Casey and myself Tiffany we are 27 and my daughter Isabella who is 3.

So glad we finally found our meet thread, was trying to search through all these discussions to find people on the same one and what your travel plans were. thanks for all the help ya'll!!!
cntclark is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: