|10-12-2012, 02:07 PM||#11|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Jan 2010
We love love love ABD!
We have done China and South Africa, and this summer DH and DD did Quest for the West
Here are some things we love/make it worthwhile:
- not having to plan it all myself
- we got to do things we could not have done ourselves - some of the "Disney Magic'
- we got to pack more things in to the time because it was professionally planned
- minimal extra costs while on the trip
- awesome adventure guides
- great fellow guests and kids
Having said that, of the 3 trips, DH felt like Quest for the West was the one that would have been pretty easy to do ourselves.
We are signed up for SE Asia next year - but yesterday DD asked when we can do ABD China again! Oh - forgot to say - she is 7.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|