DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
Cajun28
Mouseketeer

Discounted DVC PAP question

I'm sure this question has been addressed before, but I searched a few other threads and didn't find an answer, so I apologize if it's already been answered.

We are leaving in 2 weeks for our trip. Can we buy the discounted PAP's at the park or do we need to order the vouchers off of the DVC Member site first?

Also, I know the offer is through 12/31/12 to buy the PAP's, but I also know that DVC can pull offers and perks at any time. Does anyone think there would be a chance that this offer would be pulled before 12/31? It would be just my luck that I finally get to take advantage of a great offer like this one and they pull it before I get there...

Thanks in advance
Cajun28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
tjkraz

DVC Owner SSR

Yes you can buy in person.

No, I do not see any likelihood of the offer being cut short. If Disney wanted to be wishy-washy about the end date, they would have marketed it as a "for a limited time..." offer. This deal has always had a stated end date.

DVC owner at SSR, BWV and VGC
tjkraz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
Cajun28
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjkraz View Post
Yes you can buy in person.

No, I do not see any likelihood of the offer being cut short. If Disney wanted to be wishy-washy about the end date, they would have marketed it as a "for a limited time..." offer. This deal has always had a stated end date.
That's what I hoping to hear, on both counts.

Thank You
Cajun28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
Aunt Michelle
There is no television in your room

I got my discounted DVC PAP a couple weeks ago (actually on the 3rd of October - which I now realize was only ten days ago - yes, life has been crazy - and perhaps I am getting crazy too. Or time in the real world just makes it seem like it's been weeks since I've come home), bought it right at the ticket window at Epcot. I actually bought a discounted 6-day MYW from UT, and bridged it over to the PAP. Total cost = $392.26

************************************************** ******************************
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." ~Lewis Carroll

Last edited by Aunt Michelle; 10-12-2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Can't spell
Aunt Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: