DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
Queenie122
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnik View Post
Oh please tell me what the hallways looked like! Yes, I'm that crazy and excited for the GFV that any bit of info makes me happy. What were the colors?
Thanks!!

We will be at WDW in Dec and I would be so happy if there were models to view!!
Well, the first thing the guide said was it was subject to change, so it could certainly change as the plans for the actual building progresses. I've never been in the Grand Floridian in the rooms area so I don't know what they look like. Plus it's been two months now so my recall is a little hazy.

The walls were painted and not wallpapered. It was pastely and at the time I thought rather bland, actually. Not pastely, like Beach Club, but more like very pale yellow, really like a cream color on the walls. The trim was white. The sconces were gold. The flooring was carpet but I don't recall what that looked like, I think it was an intricate pattern with hidden Mickey's but didn't look super long at it. Again, they could totally be changing that between now and whenever they open it. The guide said it's common for things to change as the buildings progress.

We were too excited at the prospect at buying our own DVC to care that much about it, though it did occur to me afterward that someone might kill for that information, lol. I think we were thinking we would probably never be staying there with our three kids!!
Queenie122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: