Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Zobie
Earning My Ears

Shula Steakhouse

Ok just assuming you want the very best steak on vacation, based on the menu, this looks like the place for me (I am a TBone Junkie) and I tryuly like my steak as just steak with just a bit of garlic salt as seasoning. I know they do not accept the dining plan. But has anyone gone recently and if so what did you think? I am even tempted to order the 48oz, even though there is probably no chance I could finish it. Has anyone had success finishing it?

Thanks so very much in advance!
Zobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
John's Mom
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
AKL Lover

I had the 12 oz. filet. For $42 I had the filet, ice water and rolls and butter. Everything else was extra.

The filet was okay, but not worth $42.

John's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
smcabee
Boomer Sooner

Dw and I usually split the 12 ounce filet and have an app/soup and split the crab mac n cheese. Very Yummy. Love Shula's
smcabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
Ro Z
DIS Veteran

When DS brought a friend with us they were about 17 (we paid). He ordered the 42oz and finished it. Also had a side of some kind of veggies, which the server tried to talk him out of if he thought he was gonna finish the steak . Well he did finish and now his name is on the placque. And my wallet is a lot lighter. This was about ten years ago. TGoodness it is not at todays prices. It was bad enough then. Lol
Ro Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
khakismum
Not all who wander are lost....Hey, where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?

I'd be curious for more replies too. We have ADRs for December there. I hope the product is worthy of the price.

We are trying all the steak places in WDW. We used to swear by Le Cellier, then we tried Yachtsman (Oh. My. YUM!) So now we are going to try Schula's. I think we just keep moving up the yumminess ladder!

Thank goodness they accept TIW!!
Diane in Suwanee, GA |March 2013 Flower and Garden Show & Anniversary Trip Saratoga Spring Resort | Dec 2012 MVMCP AKV Kidani Village | Oct 2012 MNSSHP & Food & Wine Festival Saratoga Springs | April 2012 - Flower & Garden Show Wilderness Lodge |Dec 2011 - MVMCP Bay Lake Tower | Oct 2011 MNSSHP & Food & Wine Festival Kidani Village | April 2011 Flower and Garden Show Kidani Village |Dec 2010 - MVMCP Saratoga Springs | Oct 2010 MNSSHP & Food & Wine Festival | May 2010 20th Anniv. Celebration- Flower and Garden Show/WDW | Oct 2009 MNSSHP/Food & Wine Festival | Oct 2008 MNSSHP/Food & Wine Festival | May 2008 Mother's Day WDW/Flower and Garden Show | Oct 2007- MNSSHP/Food & Wine Festival |Dec 2006 - WDW/MVMCP | Dec 2005 - WDW/MVMCP/Western Caribbean DCL (Pirate Parrots of the Caribbean) | July 2004 - Eastern Caribbean DCL (Reality Break) | Nov 2003 - Food and Wine/MNSSHP
khakismum is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: