Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #11
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitfive View Post
Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise, we couldn't pass up the kids sail free! We are SO excited!
This will be our 3rd cruise and our first on the Magic! We sailed the Wonder in 2009 on a KFO and we just did the Fantasy in June....we loved it!

We are flying in from Mt. Pleasant SC (near Charleston) and the crew coming with me will be:
Michelle (me), Jim(Husband), Josh (17DS), Hannah (16DD) and Matthew (11DS-he will be 12 the week AFTER our cruise!)

Is there interest in doing an FE? If so, I would like to join.
I look forward to getting to know you all before the cruise!
Have a MAGICAL day!
We also couldn't pass on KFO offer. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise. We started in 2006(Magic 7nt Eastern), 2008(7nt Eastern Magic), 2009( 7 nt Western Magic)skipped 2 yrs and did WDW those 2 years,2012(7nt Mexican Riviera Wonder), and now Feb 9th and one in Dec 2013(Fantasy)
We are Michelle(me), Del(dh), Sydney(12DD) and Nelia(9DD). We are traveling with our friends who have 2DD(13 & 10) and a DS(7)
I usually do the FE... I guess we will see how many are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie321 View Post
This will be our first cruise and we are supper excited!! We are Tracy (me), DS Trent - 15, DD Annalise - 11, my mom (carol) and my dad (Arthur).
We may be interested in doing a FE - we have read all about it and my daughter was really interested so I guess if more are interested it would be fun!
Welcome aboard the Disney Cruise addiction!! You have no idea what you are in for. The FE is fun and I love coming up with creative ideas. It's amazing the talent people have and so fun seeing what they come up with. I have already started on my FE's for my Dec Fantasy 2013 Xmas cruise. I think that there will be alot of DIS'ers on that cruise so best start now..
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: