Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #151
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliebelle3 View Post
Loving your TR! It's not boring!!!!

I completely agree with you...Downtown Disney is surprisingly peaceful in the morning. It's so nice to hangout and stroll around without having to dodge the crowds!

Looking forward to more!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Isn't DTD wonderful in the morning? I think that's one of those hidden gems that people don't think about doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
I love reading your TR! I think everyone is just really busy with the first month of the school year. That, or they don't know what they are missing!

I've never tried a morning at DTD. I doubt I could drag Ron there in the morning, but maybe I can do a little solo shopping...

STOP. POSTING. FOOD. PICTURES! You're making me HUNGRY! j/k, you can keep posting them. I'll just have to find a snack for myself.

I love your picture taking mood!

ETA. Forgot to say congratulations on the birth of your niece.
Mel, if you ever get the chance to do DTD in the morning, you won't be disappointed!

Yeah halfway through the trip and it was time to just take pictures nonstop! There's soooo much more coming - and sorry, but lots more of food too!
NikkiLovesWDW! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #152
Tinkerbellie16
Certified Disneyaholic

This TR - and none of your TR's - are boring! Can't wait to see what the happy place is!!!

6/14 YC 10/13 Poly 5/13 Poly & BC 10/12 Poly 7/12 CSR/BWV 5/12 CBR 3/12 DL 10/11 Poly 5/11 VWL 9/10 Poly 3/10 Dolphin 4/09 Poly 4/08 BC 5/07 Poly/Cruise/ASMo 7/06 AKL 7/00 POR 7/98 DisIns 3/98 Off 7/96 POR +
Tinkerbellie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #153
MissPrice
Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

Hi Nikki.. yay for Epic Epcot Day!!! I now have a strange urge to whip up random fruity margaritas and get tipsy Isn't amazing what can come out of your mouth after you've had a few?? I'm totally enjoying this TR and it certainly does not blow -Amanda
Old 10-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #154
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Haha, I love your TR's! I've noticed there aren't as many "regulars" on the TR boards lately, everyone must be busy! I swear, there are like 8 people reading my PTR right now. (Unless maybe it's horribly boring, I don't know!) Hope you keep up with it!

I love DTD in the morning! It's fun at night, but it's nice when not many people are there!

Yay, an unexpected Epcot day, I LOVE those! You always make me want to try a margarita from the stand outside! I'm obsessed with the margaritas from La Cava, but one day I'll try your mango 'rita!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #155
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbellie16 View Post
This TR - and none of your TR's - are boring! Can't wait to see what the happy place is!!!
Well thank you! Happy place coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
Hi Nikki.. yay for Epic Epcot Day!!! I now have a strange urge to whip up random fruity margaritas and get tipsy Isn't amazing what can come out of your mouth after you've had a few?? I'm totally enjoying this TR and it certainly does not blow -Amanda
Oh so funny! I jsut love being footloose and fancy free in Epcot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Haha, I love your TR's! I've noticed there aren't as many "regulars" on the TR boards lately, everyone must be busy! I swear, there are like 8 people reading my PTR right now. (Unless maybe it's horribly boring, I don't know!) Hope you keep up with it!

I love DTD in the morning! It's fun at night, but it's nice when not many people are there!

Yay, an unexpected Epcot day, I LOVE those! You always make me want to try a margarita from the stand outside! I'm obsessed with the margaritas from La Cava, but one day I'll try your mango 'rita!
Thanks Jen! You HAVE to get a rita from teh stand outside. The mango is THE BOMB!

This unexpected Epcot day had only just begun!
Old 10-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #156
dolfinjuls
DIS Veteran

I'm following along. I've been terrible at responding. I think it's the zero trips I have planned has me down!
Congrats on niece #2!
1994: 1st Trip @ age 12 off-site, 2000: Senior Trip@ All-Star Sports, August 10-16th 2008 @ Pop! First trip with family!, July 20-30 2009 @ SSR! First trip as DVC members!, Nov 27-Dec 4 2010 @ Pop! 11/4-11/10/11 @ AKV/Pop!, Nov4-8th 2012 at DHHIR On deck: Oct 31-Nov 8 at Pop!
dolfinjuls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #157
Timon

DIS Junkie

Oh my that breakfast looks amazing!!! Might have to try that for breakkie one time!

Congrats to your sister, your new niece looks gorgeous!
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #158
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on your new niece. I've been seeing her pictures on FB and she's just beautiful.

Girl, you're not boring, don't worry!

You're absolutely right, DTD is the best in the morning! There aren't tons of people everywhere and you can actually enjoy it, instead of having to elbow the idiots.

Mmmm, WPE for breakfast. Excellent choice.

That's awesome that all of a sudden you were wearing the security guards hat. That picture will go down in history.

Oh no, missing a Beverly face? That stinks. Timing is everything!

Of course you get a 'rita! Duh.

Tom should definitely get the multi-colored Domo hat....

Ooohh, a wonderful secret happy place? Do tell.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #159
Tinkerbellie16
Certified Disneyaholic

Ok, I'm flabbergasted that I did this - but I booked a quick trip just two weeks out!!!! DH is going out of state for 10 days for a job and I jokingly asked if I could take the kids on a long weekend trip. Well, turns out that Southwest was offering ridiculously cheap flights and I could afford to use points and get all 3 of us free flights! And because I travel so much for work, I also have a free car rental and am using one of my free night's at Hilton Bonnet Creek. I also have an AP and got a good rate at the Poly. So I just have to buy the kids some tickets and, well - WOW!!! It will be quick but it is also a great deal.

Oh, the kids don't know!!!

Back to regular programming...

6/14 YC 10/13 Poly 5/13 Poly & BC 10/12 Poly 7/12 CSR/BWV 5/12 CBR 3/12 DL 10/11 Poly 5/11 VWL 9/10 Poly 3/10 Dolphin 4/09 Poly 4/08 BC 5/07 Poly/Cruise/ASMo 7/06 AKL 7/00 POR 7/98 DisIns 3/98 Off 7/96 POR +
Tinkerbellie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #160
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfinjuls View Post
I'm following along. I've been terrible at responding. I think it's the zero trips I have planned has me down!
Congrats on niece #2!
Thanks! Glad you're still with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Oh my that breakfast looks amazing!!! Might have to try that for breakkie one time!

Congrats to your sister, your new niece looks gorgeous!
Yes you have to try that breakfast. It's soooooo good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Congratulations on your new niece. I've been seeing her pictures on FB and she's just beautiful.

Girl, you're not boring, don't worry!

You're absolutely right, DTD is the best in the morning! There aren't tons of people everywhere and you can actually enjoy it, instead of having to elbow the idiots.

Mmmm, WPE for breakfast. Excellent choice.

That's awesome that all of a sudden you were wearing the security guards hat. That picture will go down in history.

Oh no, missing a Beverly face? That stinks. Timing is everything!

Of course you get a 'rita! Duh.

Tom should definitely get the multi-colored Domo hat....

Ooohh, a wonderful secret happy place? Do tell.
So glad you agree about DTD in the morning. It's amazing. Secret happy place coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbellie16 View Post

Ok, I'm flabbergasted that I did this - but I booked a quick trip just two weeks out!!!! DH is going out of state for 10 days for a job and I jokingly asked if I could take the kids on a long weekend trip. Well, turns out that Southwest was offering ridiculously cheap flights and I could afford to use points and get all 3 of us free flights! And because I travel so much for work, I also have a free car rental and am using one of my free night's at Hilton Bonnet Creek. I also have an AP and got a good rate at the Poly. So I just have to buy the kids some tickets and, well - WOW!!! It will be quick but it is also a great deal.

Oh, the kids don't know!!!

Back to regular programming...
That's great!! I'm so happy for you! And totally jealous!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #161
stasijane
Crazed one

Holy Moly those pictures of you with the security hat on are the best Epcot pictures I have ever seen!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #162
Tracy161
DIS Veteran

Your Epcot pictures are CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!
Tracy161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #163
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasijane View Post
Holy Moly those pictures of you with the security hat on are the best Epcot pictures I have ever seen!!!
Haha!! That's funny! It is pretty cool. Maybe I'll make it my profile picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy161 View Post
Your Epcot pictures are CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, we've only just begun!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #164
Mom2Cody06
DIS Veteran

Read up to this point this morning. Love your TR, thanks for sharing

DCL , 4 day cruise 9/7-9/11/2008
WDW All Star Sports 9/11-9/14/2008
WDW POR 9/11-9/18/2011
WDW POP 12/3-12/8/2012 (10th wedding anniversary)
WDW POR 9/22-9/28/2013

Mom2Cody06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #165
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

You got some fabulous food pictures. Those are the kind I want, but never come out like that. Perfect focus and sharp. Great job.

Looks like you all are getting a little crazy with your poses this day. Looks so fun. I hope my family will loosen up a bit and be fun.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: