Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #121
scholastica
Mouseketeer

I stand by my post up thread. Another purple out, and I'll be glad to see Russell go next. Jonathan Penner seems to have learned what to do but it might be a little late for him to make a truly solid alliance.

Is anyone else being annoyed by the crazy lady on yellow, Abby I believe? Ugh she seems very two faced and sneaky but the outright rude. I sure wouldn't be sticking with her if I were the other girl.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #122
TeresaBelle
Still sleeps with a security blanket

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholastica View Post
I stand by my post up thread. Another purple out, and I'll be glad to see Russell go next. Jonathan Penner seems to have learned what to do but it might be a little late for him to make a truly solid alliance.

Is anyone else being annoyed by the crazy lady on yellow, Abby I believe? Ugh she seems very two faced and sneaky but the outright rude. I sure wouldn't be sticking with her if I were the other girl.

Yes... Russell needs to go! Glad Angie's gone though. She was really scrambling before tribal. Insisting that she never said she "can't do it", when she said exactly that!

I also don't like Abi... when she told RC last week, "I'm your friend, but if you F@#& with me, you're dead!" She's a nut job!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #123
Amy
MamaGrumpy

Can't believe I'm the first to post - is everybody losing interest this season?

I was kind of hoping Russell would last - I really liked him on his previous season. But I can completely understand why they voted him out - he was always totally spent after challenges (and during challenges, too).

I'm beginning to like Malcolm - he has a good attitude about the whole game. So does Denise. HOpefully there's a merge next week and Malcolm and Denise will get a chance to go a little further in the game.

And the Abi/RC/Pete thing on the other tribe - wow! Abi has a hot temper - she'd better learn to control it, and soon! Not sure how long RC will last, unless she uses her "headlights" to advance her game.

June 1999 - Port Orleans (now POFQ) June 2001 - POFQ/HRH June 2003 - WL/HRH July 2004 - DL/Calif Adv June 2005 - WL/HRH Dec. 2005 - WL (DS band trip!) June 2007 - WL/HRH Nov./Dec. 2007 - Pop (band trip with both DS's!) Oct 2011 - Pop
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #124
gometros
WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector and Cruise Captain
Solemnly swears always to leave the tagging to the experts!! :p

I love how diabolical Pete is. Creating discord by planting the clue like that, he breaks up a potential alliance.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #125
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gometros View Post
I love how diabolical Pete is. Creating discord by planting the clue like that, he breaks up a potential alliance.
Yeah, that was pretty nasty, but awful smart. DW hates him, but I think I like him more now
Old 10-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #126
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

While watching, I thought my clock stopped on the wall. It was so boring after 10 minutes. And tribal council started at the 45 minute mark and I thought right away it would be a snooze fest with Jeff asking a ton a questions again. This is the first time, I was really bored watching.
OhMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #127
Erin1700
At least I am bragging about using soap!

I really wish they would bring back 2 challenges per show. I get bored with only one!
Erin1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #128
mamamary
DIS Veteran

This season is very boring!

me dh ds (17) dd (15) and Baxter (my 8 year old lab - rescued from a shelter)

mamamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #129
BuzznBelle'smom
There are tomato-ey paw prints all around the stove
I've never had it burn, and I do this regularly

I'm hoping they do a switch-up and go from three tribes down to two next week. That's realistically the only hope that Malcolm and Denise have. Think about it--if they shuffled the tribes, and say, Malcolm is on a tribe with 4 reds and 2 yellows, the reds would see the yellows as much more of a threat because of the yellows on the other tribe. Malcolm and Denise would have no power, so they might skate by for a while.

Beyond that, I figured Russ was going last night, so it wasn't much of a surprise. I think with the three tribes, I have a tough time keeping track of all the players. When Artis (sp?) was heaving the big ball, I was wondering who the heck he was.
BuzznBelle'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #130
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

I do like Malcom and Denise-- they both seem like genuinely nice people.

I have to roll my eyes when I hear people playing the God card during the show. Yes, the Lord is watching over you and your attempts to win a silly game show and become a millionaire, as if he has nothing better to do. So I was glad that "the Lord" sent Russ home, despite his "excellence". It was obviously God's will.

Abi is definitely a nutcase. I like RC but with the way Abby keeps ranting and raving about her--and everyone seems to be taking her side-- I think her days may be numbered.
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #131
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

Yeah, I agree. This season isn't all that. I normally look forward to Survivor. Not so much now.

I do however like Denise and Malcom. From the first day when they formed their unlikely "secret" alliance, they had me interested. Smart move for both of them. I really like those two and was hoping they wouldn't lose the challenge just so they could hold onto Russell for numbers going into the merge. Oh well. Good to see him go, but selfishly I wanted him to stay on soley for Denise & Malcom's benefit.

Yeah, that Brazilian chick is OFF THE WALL!! There was discord even before Pete (?) hid that clue in RC's bag. They were "best friends" then clear out of the blue she completely did an about face to RC. Poor RC. She has no idea what hit her and I feel for her.

And red team? What red team? I swear... I see them in challenges and don't even recognize half of them...

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years, #13 Her Mother's Hope, #14 Perfect People, #15 The Last Original Wife, #16 Star Island, #17 Pursuit of Peace, #18 Room, #19 Innocence #20 New Year Island, #21 Me Before You, #22 Unbroken, #23 You Don't Want to Know, #24 Her Daughter's Dream, #25 The Leisure Seeker, #26 Rainshadow Road, #27 The Art of Hearing Heartbeats, #28 Little Bee, #29 The Art Forger, #30 One Plus One, #31 Double Whammy, #32 The Girl You Left Behind, #33 Orphan Train, #34 Big Little Lies, #35 The Good Girl, #36 The Girl with All the Gifts, #37 Outlander, #38 Lucid, #39 You

Currently reading: #40 Dragonfly in Amber

threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #132
Nohal
DIS Veteran

Since there are only 2 purple team members left I have a feeling they are gonna make 2 teams as there are to many people left to merge. I also wish they would bring back 2 challenges - 1 reward and 1 immunity. I don't like that they combined both into one challenge. I'm also on team Malcolm and Denise they know how to play the game while keeping their alliance a secret. Abby needs to go I wonder how long it will take her team to see what drama she is causing.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #133
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

Another Malcolm and Denise fan!!!
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #134
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!

I was glad Russell went home last night. He was really getting annoying with his attitude and remarks about losing the challenges. I'm really starting to like Malcolm, but haven't seen enough of some of the other 2 tribe's people to really decide who I'm going to root for to win. Denise is a good player, but has anyone else noticed how manly she seems? Her facial features, to me, look more like a guy, and she does have a very pronounced adam's apple too. Just makes me wonder... It'll be interesting to see what she looks like when they announce the winner. I know make-up does wonders sometimes.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #135
scholastica
Mouseketeer

Russell was looking all kinds of crazy in this last episode! I was so glad to see him go. Pete was very very smart, but that doesn't mean I have to like him. He seems to be taking out a page of Russell Hantz's book.

I'm very ready for the other crazy person, Abi to leave next. She is just straight up crazy! I'm feeling pretty bad for RC though, she is being thrown under the bus.

I also rather like Denise and Malcolm too, I hope they shake up the teams a bit but I don't think they will so soon.

It looks like that baseball player is going to be medically evacuated next week. That would be a shame because he seems to have a decent strategy in place.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: