Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2012, 02:23 AM   #34
redoschi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Commando View Post
I'm a little confused CS credit is , I know QS is Quick Serve and TS is Table Service

As for Le Cellier, I love the place don't get me wrong, I would never use 2 credits to go there, we are doing lunch next trip while it's still 1 credit, but once it goes to 2 most likely will never go again, the strip steak is 12ozs,at $40 something & the rib eye is 16ozs also at $40 something, If you are paying Out of pocket I would look at Shula's you can get a 32oz prime rib for like $46 that would be enough for 2, even though sides are ala cart they are big portions at about $10 each so if you got 2 sides with a prime rib your looking at roughly $65, add say a wedge salad (enough for 2) at $10, now your looking at $75, with sodas and without dessert, you would be at the same price as LeCellar if you got 2 steaks only with a lot more food, if your paying out of pocket it's something to consider
CS is counter service, same as Quick service.

Thanks for the suggestion of Shula's! I've only been inside the Swan/Dolphin once when we went to rent a car there a couple of trips back. Might be a nice idea for either one of our Epcot or Hollywood Studios nights.

My PTR for Jan-Feb 2013
My ongoing TR for our Jan-Feb 2013 trip
January/February 2013 - Pop CenturyDecember 2007 - All Star Sports October 2000 - All Star Movies
October 1998 - Off-site December 1994 - Off-site December 1989 - Off-site

WDW Commando Member #215
redoschi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: