Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
tiger4me2
DIS Veteran

Question Poly ???

HI

My husband & I got two nights at the Poly Theme park view Club level for December. My question is what building ?? I assume it is the Hawaiian Building. Any suggestions for floor or room location? We have stayed there back in 1995 when it was only one building meaning no separate views etc.. other than the Hawaiian Building. Did we make the right choice of resort? Thanks for any advice please
tiger4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
tinkermommyof3
DIS Veteran

We will be checking into the Hawaii Building in about 2 weeks GV CL. This will be our 2nd stay in this building. We request 3rd floor to get a balcony. If you would like a patio, request 1st floor. 2nd floor does not have a balcony or patio. This is the same for both GV and TPV sides of the building. Enjoy your stay!
Register to remove

Old 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
tiger4me2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermommyof3 View Post
We will be checking into the Hawaii Building in about 2 weeks GV CL. This will be our 2nd stay in this building. We request 3rd floor to get a balcony. If you would like a patio, request 1st floor. 2nd floor does not have a balcony or patio. This is the same for both GV and TPV sides of the building. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you, I gather the rooms just have one sink ??

Hope you have fun on your upcoming trip
Old 10-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
tinkermommyof3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger4me2 View Post

One sink, lots of counter space.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

Quote:

In Hawaii, yes one sink inside the bathroom.

We like the 1st floor patio TPV rooms because we like the easy access to the beach, and just like the 1st floor of resorts in general.

I'm sure you will love it - Poly CL TPV is probably my first choice of stays - if only we could afford it every trip!
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #6
tiger4me2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki_c View Post
In Hawaii, yes one sink inside the bathroom.

We like the 1st floor patio TPV rooms because we like the easy access to the beach, and just like the 1st floor of resorts in general.

I'm sure you will love it - Poly CL TPV is probably my first choice of stays - if only we could afford it every trip!
Thanks we was lucky enough that it was under the military discount We first stayed there in 1995 just called Hawaiian Building then lol> We had a great view of castle & on first floor.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
Polydweller
DIS Veteran

Quote:
HI

My husband & I got two nights at the Poly Theme park view Club level for December. My question is what building ?? I assume it is the Hawaiian Building. Any suggestions for floor or room location? We have stayed there back in 1995 when it was only one building meaning no separate views etc.. other than the Hawaiian Building. Did we make the right choice of resort? Thanks for any advice please
CL is in the Hawaii Building. The 2nd floor rooms do not have balconies so with TPV I would request 3rd floor. All but one lagoon side room is TPV on 3rd floor. First floor has some TPV so that would be second choice. And we sure think it's a great choice, nothing better than sitting on your balcony with drinks and snacks from the lounge while watching Wishes.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: