Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
taymaesmom
DIS Veteran

Grrr So Frustrated with CM and POR

Ok so my TA called this morning and "booked" us a room under the discount. However we weren't actually given the discount, he booked the room under the rack rate price. Now the room category we need isn't available. We are a party of 5 so need an Alligator Bayou room and only royal rooms are available. So I'm frustrated with the CM but still holding out for someone cancelling.

So I decided to call Disney myself and double check availablity anyway. The CM I got was super friendly and took all my info then put me on hold while she looked for a room. When she came back on the line she was very rude and short with me. She said the only rooms available were the royal rooms and that our party was too big for the room. No surprised there. Then she preceded to tell me that I had too many people for an Alligator Bayou room and that I needed to cancel my reservation and book at a value suite room or get 2 rooms. She said that I cannot book any room at any moderate with a party of 5 unless my party included a child 9 or under. I felt like I was breaking the rules.

So am I ok or am I not allowed to have 2 adults and 3 teens/tweens in an Alligator Bayou room? No one said anything when I booked and I provided all 3 kids ages. I know the 3rd bed is small so planned on bringing an air mattress just in case.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: