Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
DisneyMommy403
Wishing on a Star

Give me your best guess please!

Hi all,

Trying to come up with an idea of how much money we may be spending on our upcoming trip. I'm going to be splurging a bit, with BBB reservations for both girls, dinners at BB and CCR, and character meals... but trying to save any pennies I can of course.
My family consists of DH, DD (5), DD (4), DS (1) & of course - Me
Joining us, MIL, and SIL x2.

We aren't huge portion eaters, I know we will be sharing more often than not in most instances, and I'm mostly open with where we are eating. I only made dinner reservations at BB & CCR. Character breakfast with Minnie & Friends, and lunch at AG, I'm not even working into the trip budget since they have already been paid for. Mostly, my confusion is based on BB and CCR. Because they are places I've never dined at (I have always wanted to eat at BB, and I've heard the mixed reviews, so this is more of a bucket list type of thing) and I know they are the higher priced restaurants in the parks; therefore, to not make my MIL and SIL's feel unsettled about their funds, I have invited them and will be picking up their bill at both locations. How much do you think my bill will be at BB? If anyone has a similar family size and wouldn't mind sharing their cost of the bill, I'd be grateful!

CCR, we are planning on lunch, and it is for preferred viewing of WOC.
5 adults, 2 kids... all ordering an entree and an appetizer or dessert... What's your best guess on the damage there? My DH isn't too stoked on this idea. So I guess once I find out the amount (or best guess) and let him know, we'll determine if we should cancel. If we do cancel, anyone have any tips on getting WOC FPs for the 2nd show?

I tried finding menus with full menus so I can best calculate drinks, desserts, appetizers, and entrees but I didn't have much luck.

TIA!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: