Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #19
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Continued from the previous post....

Right at one hour the buzzer begins buzzing and we head inside. We are seated in the same forest area we always do. Pictures around our table….

Madison and Chris:

I wanted to stay away from this after my experience earlier in the week!!

I always want to eat in the ice cave and never have!

Keith and I although for some reason Keith appears to have the mumps?

So this was with my phone and not great quality but much better with no mumps face!!

And one more of the restaurant:

Service was wonderful!! This was probably one of the best times at T-Rex we have had in terms of service!!

Food? Well everyone but me had a hamburger (sorry the eating had commenced!)

I had a special that included Grilled chicken breasts (wonderful grilled flavor!!), tomatoes, spinach, gnocchi , and mushrooms all topped with crunchy fried onion strings. This dish was so, so good!!! My only complaint was that the onion strings were a little on the salty side. Otherwise it was great!!

I had wanted to try the tomato soup since I had heard good things but alas this opportunity escaped me! Verdict? T-Rex is still a fun restaurant with a great theme. We have gone multiple times and never came out disappointed. It is loud when the meteors fall and the tables are close together. I mention this due to a man next to us got mad at Keith when the flash on his phone went off. Keith immediately apologized but the man was huffy the rest of the time, and he could have been a part of our table he was so close! Keith has decided though that we would probably wait a few trips before returning since the menu is beginning to wane on him. We will return though to any of those that are wondering if it is worth a trip: YES!

After dinner we made our way to the bus for another hour journey home. We walked along the outskirts to avoid the crowds.

Some pictures of Downtown Disney to leave you with!

Next up: Magic Kingdom finally while Keith sleeps and then more changes to our day's plans! MK is the only thing that stays the same!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: