DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Legomom
Earning My Ears

Thanksgiving Trip Questions

So I got really lucky and made a reservation yesterday for Thanksgiving.. yeah in like 40 days! I have no idea how I got that lucky, but what I got was 2 nights at SSR in a studio and 2 nights at SSR in a 1 bedroom. I was willing to take what every I could get and am so excited.
This is our first time being in WDW for a holiday. I have never seen the Osborne Lights or the castle all covered in lights. I am beyond excited...

So my questions are... Can I get a dining plan for 4 days? Not sure how that works. even tho we are there 4 nights and '5' days we are driving and will leave on Sunday morning at like 3 or 4 am. so we dont need a dining plan for that day.

Do I need to call MS and link my reservations? Will they know? WIll they move my bags from one room to another? Im worried about park tickets, on the keys and stuff like that.

We have old keys with non expiring tickets on them.. will they transfer those to the new keys? and then again to more new keys?

Oh Im so confused.

I know the good people here will calm all my fears...
Legomom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: