Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Uuuugh disaster

Am I right in thinking my friend will need to buy a ticket for Tuesday 23rd October as her AP is a Fantasy AP?

Is it cheaper to buy on arrival? or before we leave?
Can we get her in before 10am as DD and I have Dream APs and Im in the SHC?

Headache

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Newport - March
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzabel View Post
Am I right in thinking my friend will need to buy a ticket for Tuesday 23rd October as her AP is a Fantasy AP?

Is it cheaper to buy on arrival? or before we leave?
Can we get her in before 10am as DD and I have Dream APs and Im in the SHC?

Headache
where are you staying? If she's onsite with you she doesn't need a park ticket for the 23rd October, her Fantasy AP and her hotel easypass ID will get her into the parks.

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
kizzabel

The Dream Castle

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #4
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

ah, then yes she will need a park ticket, and she won't have access to EMH that day either, sorry.

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
Old 10-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
kizzabel

Ok we shall relax, have a sleep in, a late brekkie and maybe a swim! Its not the end of the world I suppose, just a little road bump.

Any idea on where we would be best to purchase her ticket?

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Carrie_Cat is your best bet for ticket whereabouts, hopefully she'll catch this thread tomorrow .

Elaine
Old 10-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
kizzabel

Thanks a million Elaine

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
Happy Tappy
Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

The Fantasy pass will give you 50% off a day ticket purchased at the gates on blackout dates.

You're unlikely to get better than that.
Happy Tappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
kizzabel

Excellent, that makes it €39 so thats not too bad! Another novice question... Can we buy her ticket at the side by Salon Mickey?

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 10-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #10
kizzabel

bump

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 10-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #11
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

No you would need a ticket in advance as you require a valid park ticket to enter Salon Mickey.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:14 AM   #12
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Half price on a 1 day/2 park ticket atm is 37€. There will normally be a offer on tickets very soon (next couple of days) but I don't think you'll get much lower..maybe 35€.

The advantage would be that you could buy and print out her ticket in advance which would save queuing up on the day.

Will post offers as soon as they are live

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #13
kizzabel

Thanks a mill Carrie, I think it would be so much handier to have it printed before we go. Will keep an eye on the boards

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 10-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #14
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Hi,

Just a question is your friends Fantasy AP a 20th anniversary edition or not ?

I've read tonight on DCP that the 20th AP's don't get 50% off tickets on restricted days anymore and it is infact no longer marked on the site or on the leaflet I've got here in front of me

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t2...aris-en-page-1

Bonjour,

J'aurais une petite question, désolée si elle a déjà été posée... J'ai un PA Fantasy. Ma belle-famille vient pour les vacances de la Toussaint et ils veulent aller à Disney... un jour de restriction... Je vois sur le tableau en page 1 qu'il y a -50% sur l'achat d'une place un jour de restriction. Est-ce que cet avantage est toujours valable ?? Parce que sur mon petit dépliant joint à mon passeport ou sur le site Disney, ce n'est plus mentionné... Du coup, j'ai pas envie de me retrouver sur place à devoir payer une entrée plein tarif avec seulement 10% de réduction

Effectivement, ce n'est pas une erreur des dépliants et des brochures, les PA 20ème anniversaire ne bénéficient plus de billets à tarifs réduits lors des jours de restrictions. Ils doivent payer un billet plein tarif.

Les PA non-20ème ont encore le droit à cette réduction jusqu'à la fin de leur validité.

Hello,

I have a quick question, sorry if it has already been asked ... I have a PA Fantasy. My husband's family comes for Thanksgiving holiday and they want to go to Disney ... one day restriction ... I see the table on page 1 that there is 50% off the purchase of a place one day restriction. Is this advantage is still valid?? Because of my little pamphlet attached to my passport or the Disney site, it is not mentioned ... So, I do not want to find myself on the spot to pay one full rate with only 10% reduction

Indeed, this is not an error pamphlets and brochures, PA 20th anniversary no longer receive discounted tickets on the days of restrictions. They must pay a full fare ticket.

The non-PA 20th still have the right to this reduction until the end of their validity.

Which brings me to the next bit The ticketnet flash sale isn't on your dates/tickets so the cheapest one you will have is a Francilien from the Fnac but it will be 45€ for 1 day/2 parks and you will have to buy it tonight as it's 5 days before

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-...RCS-MI259.htm#

You could get her a 20% off ticket at the gate but it still will be dearer at 59.20€

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #15
kizzabel

Thanks Carrie. DLRP magic need to update their AP info page because it was their info re: 50% off park tickets with Fantasy that I was going on.

I purchased a one day/2P ticket for her from Fnac on Tuesday as luckily I had seen the 5 day in advance clause and my friend rathered pay €45 and not queue on the gate but it probably now is the cheapest we could have done it
I think ours are 20th APs but I must check.

Our plan is to use her ticket on Monday (date it was purchased for) as we wont be there in time for EMH. And get her AP done on the Tuesday(blockout) so we can get in for EMH. Is this doable?
I am so grateful you went to all the trouble to find this out and for letting me know. Thanks again xx

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: