Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #3031
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksromack View Post
My Target only let me spend $500 on each transaction. I've only used my Target Red card 3 times and the last time it wouldn't let me spend more than the $500. I think it's only for the first couple of months though....the spending limit. Has anyone else run into this? I'll be getting my final $500 worth of Target Disney Cards this friday and paying off my balance then. Woohoo! I would get all you can with your Target debit card. 5% is more spending money on your trip!

Booooooo

I'll be scrapping that idea then

Thanks for the info
Old 10-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #3032
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Welcome to all our new roll-caller friends!

Post #2 is full of great info .... and the whole thread is full of crazy excited people
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #3033
tofubeast
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbowers View Post
So excited to find this thread. We are planning our 1st trip during Xmas to DW(our first trip was last Oct), and will be there from Dec 15 -21, staying at CSR! It's a 10th anniversary celebration for me and DH, and an early Xmas surprise from Santa for our two DD's, ages 7 and 4!
Welcome! Adding you to the roll call now! I love CSR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnsmills View Post
General FYI, there is now a 'I'm attending MVMCP' thread. If you're going, feel free to add your name to the list!
Thanks! I will go check it out. We also have a MVMCP list here as well. Check out post #2 and add your name!

Grew up with DL & also went back in 08(CCI); WDW: 90, 06(POFQ), 07(CSR), Apr09(CSR), Jun09(SSR), Oct09(POP), Sep11(POP), Dec12(BCV/AoA), May13(POP), Aug13, Oct13(BLT), May14(AKV Jambo), Oct14(VWL). Next: Feb15(OKW) & Nov15(DCL Magic). Other: Nov13(VBR), Oct14 (DCL Dream), Nov14(VBR)
Future DVC owner at Disney's Hyperion Resort in 2053!

Past Trip Reports: WDW Oct 07 - DLR "back home"
Old 10-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #3034
tofubeast
DIS Veteran

It's so awesome to wake up and see a Disney Blog posting that says MVMCP is in ONE month!!!

Woot!!!

(I can hear BDL screaming from here!)

Grew up with DL & also went back in 08(CCI); WDW: 90, 06(POFQ), 07(CSR), Apr09(CSR), Jun09(SSR), Oct09(POP), Sep11(POP), Dec12(BCV/AoA), May13(POP), Aug13, Oct13(BLT), May14(AKV Jambo), Oct14(VWL). Next: Feb15(OKW) & Nov15(DCL Magic). Other: Nov13(VBR), Oct14 (DCL Dream), Nov14(VBR)
Future DVC owner at Disney's Hyperion Resort in 2053!

Past Trip Reports: WDW Oct 07 - DLR "back home"
Old 10-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #3035
molitva
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
It's so awesome to wake up and see a Disney Blog posting that says MVMCP is in ONE month!!!

Woot!!!

oh my goodness. I'm too excited for my own good. I really need to focus on work but every other thought is about Disney. This isn't normal!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #3036
mom2travel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubeast

Woot!!!

I saw that! :-)
Very exciting!!!!!!!

CR Poly GF ASSp DLR
WL BWI AKL YC POFQ
Old 10-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #3037
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubeast

Woot!!!

Excited to start hearing about reviews...what characters are where....times, etc!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #3038
rubybpc
It's all about Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbowers
So excited to find this thread. We are planning our 1st trip during Xmas to DW(our first trip was last Oct), and will be there from Dec 15 -21, staying at CSR! It's a 10th anniversary celebration for me and DH, and an early Xmas surprise from Santa for our two DD's, ages 7 and 4!
Welcome! I'll be at CSR Dec 19-28, Disney in Christmas time is awesome! I've always wanted to surprise my kids but I can't manage keep this a secret..lol
Old 10-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #3039
rubybpc
It's all about Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitva

oh my goodness. I'm too excited for my own good. I really need to focus on work but every other thought is about Disney. This isn't normal!
I know EXACTLY what u mean. You should see my office, it's a mess!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #3040
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitva View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubybpc View Post
At least you can leave that at the end of each day .... my HOUSE is a mess! I was trying to tidy up yesterday .... I take a cup out to the kitchen and then I'm like "oooh, I'll just check ..."
Old 10-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #3041
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamerMN View Post
Got an dinner ADR for Ohana! I have been trying for every single trip and I finally get to go!!!!

YAY!!!! We haven't been there, but I am looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbowers View Post
Welcome!!!! We will be at CSR on those same dates! Did you book a preferred room? I did, but am still debating changing it to regular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tltorrez View Post
Just noticed the Disney site now has an advertisement up for FLE Grand Opening. Looks like they are starting to advertise it more.
Boo. You mean it's not just opening for us??

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-Coronado Springs and AKV Kidani Feb 2015 All Star Music April 2015 AKV Jambo and BWV Oct 2015 POFQ
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #3042
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitva View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubybpc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSock View Post
At least you can leave that at the end of each day .... my HOUSE is a mess! I was trying to tidy up yesterday .... I take a cup out to the kitchen and then I'm like "oooh, I'll just check ..."
I have to give myself incentives, like get x,y and z done and then you can check the dis. So then I get x done and I think, oh I'll just get on for a second. I have a 3 hour conference call this morning that I have to listen to, but not really participate in, so I am guessing I will be on here a lot.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-Coronado Springs and AKV Kidani Feb 2015 All Star Music April 2015 AKV Jambo and BWV Oct 2015 POFQ
Old 10-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #3043
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
I have to give myself incentives, like get x,y and z done and then you can check the dis.
Yep. I'm gonna have to start doing that .... looks like a warzone, only thing missing is a ruddy great tank in my front room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
I have a 3 hour conference call this morning that I have to listen to, but not really participate in, so I am guessing I will be on here a lot.
Result!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #3044
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

<<< imagine that REALLY big

I just logged onto the Disney site and I only have 58 days! *thud* <hits the floor>
Old 10-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #3045
levenhopper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSock View Post
Booooooo

I'll be scrapping that idea then

Thanks for the info
If you have a Chase Freedom card, they have a 5% cash back bonus this weekend on hotel, on up to $1500 of purchases (1% cash back after that). I called Chase, and they said Disney vacation packages are eligible for the 5% promo.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: