Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #11
alexandurp
Peter Pan is my homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
UGH that is really not cool at all. I hate the way TV butchers good movies. I mean, it's a crime for a film to be broken up with commercials *shudder* but editing parts out is just NO BUENO. EVER. Ugh.

IT'S ALL WHAM!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I doubt you'll be able to get yourself into Le Cellier but it's not that big of an issue this time of year because you can get Cheddar Cheese Soup at the Canada stand that's up for the Food & Wine Festival. They also have some of the other Le Cellier food there and the pretzel bread is the same as the bavarian pretzels on sale in Germany. So, it's really not a problem. Sci-Fi, however, YOU MUST NOT MISS!!! It is just one of the best places ever.

Ahh thank you, I can't wait to write it!! It's happening so soon! And yes, i'm quite relieved they brought Fantasmic back to more nights because the crowds when it was only twice a week were horrific, seriously.
It was weird, because in a movie like Rocky Horror, so much more could be edited out for TV, but it was really just that. Honestly. Weird.

UGH STACEY IS SO PERF.
She should be a character you can meet in the parks. I'd die.

I forgot about Wine and Food to be honest. I'm not yet old enough to drink in the states...so I kind of ignored it was going on. Yay! Cheese Soup. As gross as the name makes it sound. All of DIS can't be wrong about the taste.
I'll keep looking though. I managed to somehow get a 8:15am Crystal Palace reservation last Friday, so it's not out of this world.
Figures my luck I can get that, but a ADR at Scifi will be impossible.

TECHNICALLY IT'S WEDNESDAY. SO 11 DAYS~!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: