Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2012, 05:06 AM   #12
Nancyg56
DIS Veteran

Now that you are breathing normally again I also think that once you settle on your travel dates you can then start to make decisions. It is very difficult to actually begin planning until you know when your will be traveling and the length of time you want to stay.

I also hope that you don't stress over the Disney books. They are fun, not work. See, there is no wrong way to visit WDW. You just need to know your own family and then go from there. Since you understand how your family enjoys vacationing you can make your choices with them in mind.

I noticed that you are actually planning two trips and I believe that since you know you will be returning you can approach your vacation with a different attitude. It is impossible to do and see everything but that does not stop some families from trying to do just that. Because you know that you have another vacation coming up you can keep that in mind as you plan your stay.

Since you are traveling from the UK you may want to get comfortable on that forum. The folks there will have information in regards to discounts that may be applicable during your stay and some travel tips that you can use to make your planning easier.

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
first trip, planning, stress

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: