Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #1081
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,577

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
I wonder if I could get the graphic and put it on a pink tee. Remember last time I went "off pink" (really flat out red). Totally ruined the group photo!

Your bday is on my to-do list. Really, it is.
Contact Mel, she may still have extras.

If you are super nice and can wear a 2XL, I might be able to be persuaded to give mine up. Barely used, worn once.
grumpyvet is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #1082
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*
 
disney-inspired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 58.6 miles from Disneyland
Posts: 4,295

I like this idea, just throwing it out there

__________________
disney-inspired is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #1083
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*
 
disney-inspired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 58.6 miles from Disneyland
Posts: 4,295

i know it's technically not a tiara, just wanted to throw something together real quick. Couldn't find a good tiara outline that I liked but I'm sure it's out there
__________________
disney-inspired is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #1084
kandyk
Mouseketeer
 
kandyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 332

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired
I like this idea, just throwing it out there
Love it!
__________________
kandyk is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #1085
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,577

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
I like this idea, just throwing it out there

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyk View Post
Love it!
Ditto.
grumpyvet is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #1086
BC Disney Lover
Diva Prankster
 
BC Disney Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 702

I found a tiara for you Capri!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/10133520...n-beer-can-hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Fantasmic Dessert Seating

Can you please add me to this list.
BC Disney Lover is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #1087
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Not sure if you caught my post about the Fantasmic Dessert party, but I'm in for that.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #1088
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers
 
tinkermell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central California
Posts: 7,662

Holy smokes! Thought I'd check out the latest, have a quick read, post something, and go on my busy way.

Guess not!

I'll just have to catch up later.
__________________
tinkermell is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #1089
ten6mom
Mouseketeer
 
ten6mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 442

So, ladies. I have never purchased a TIARA in my life (believe me they are soooooo not my style) but I shall have to now. Are you all agreed that some place like Claire's is probably the best place to look for one?

Beth, please put me down for the F! Dessert Package... I shall just try to work a bunch more OT in the coming months to pay for it.

What is/will be the deadline on all these terrific events? The only reason I ask is because my mom is still a "Maybe" and until she knows for sure, I won't know for sure... for example she can't do the F! Dessert Thing because of her diabetes (not that she is crazy about sweets anyway).

That beer can tiara is great... I don't know any of you but seriously, how could Capri NOT love it???
__________________
<---- this is what I do in my spare time

ten6mom is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #1090
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!
 
stacielee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Peoria, AZ (originally Michigan)
Posts: 2,827

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyk View Post
I also like the idea of the t-****s that say "Tiaras for Everyone" they would great with hot pink on a grey shirt, hmmm don't we have a grey shirt day?

Also the Dashing Divas are still waiting for them to post the results of how we did in MouseAdventure. We did pretty well but I really want to know how we ranked.

Have a good night everyone!
So what did you say up there that got starred out? Oh... I bet it was shirt without the r!

We are so impatient! I do wish they would get the results posted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixidustmom View Post
Oh and Stacie I understand I have only one L in my name but almost everyone adds the second L. I use to be really bothered by it but now it rolls off.
I will not mess yours up as it's just like my bffs
Thanks, Michele! Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it doesn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
TIARAS are mandatory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ten6mom View Post
So, ladies. I have never purchased a TIARA in my life (believe me they are soooooo not my style) but I shall have to now. Are you all agreed that some place like Claire's is probably the best place to look for one?
Karisa, don't let them sway you! We Arizona people have to stick together!! After I get back from DL this weekend, we should plan a get together. Since I'm going with the family this weekend, I'm not sure yet about meeting at La Brea, but I'll try!
__________________
stacielee is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #1091
disney-super-mom
I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitchen gumbo
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

 
disney-super-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Spokane, Washington
Posts: 6,441

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
SWEET! Capri and her tiara with a beer in her hand at breakfast is a photo I would TOTALLY cherish!

Bonus points for tie-dye.
Beer?!! Heck, that would require shots of 151 rum for breakfast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
2. I do enjoy Storytellers, and it can be pretty quiet in there, making it easier to chat.
3. That slaw at the BBQ? Yummo!
4. We do need wine! And I've been dreaming of my dinner at Napa from the last trip. Best. Soup. Ever.
Yes, yes, and yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
I'm pulling in Tina & Capri as well... we might have a chance!!
Yeah, we might have a chance!

....although with Amy's evil flying monkey tiara posse, I have a feeling that the three of us would end up....




Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Disney Lover View Post
It's so beautiful! *sniff sniff* Brings a tear to my eye. *sniff sniff*
__________________
disney-super-mom is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #1092
ten6mom
Mouseketeer
 
ten6mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 442

delete. Wow I messed up THAT quoting!
__________________
<---- this is what I do in my spare time

ten6mom is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #1093
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,215

Good morning, ladies!! I updated the front page Fantasmic list so it should be accurate now. As always though, please double check and make sure you are on all lists that you need to be on. Thanks!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
Ok, I'm acting as if I am 100% sure I'm going.
So, quick questions:

t-shirts: I have missed out on the last few tees because of not paying attention. Please tell me I haven't missed my chance for next year's tees.

Food: I think we're just starting to talk about this right?

what else do I need to know?
Well, AmySue already answered, but you have not missed your chance for the new group tees. Trust me, when time comes you will see posts everywhere. lol
We are just starting to get a plan in place for food. I think it's going well so far. Lots of options, only a few days, but it's all good.



Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
TIARAS are mandatory.
Where on earth is the tag fairy lately?? This really needs to be a tag for you.




Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post

You personally need to send me a present because my birthday is coming up.
Mine is before yours. Just saying. Anyone need my address?
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #1094
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,215

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
i know it's technically not a tiara, just wanted to throw something together real quick. Couldn't find a good tiara outline that I liked but I'm sure it's out there
That design was cute, Cristabel!! I like it.




Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Disney Lover View Post
Ha! Love it!!




Quote:
Originally Posted by ten6mom View Post
What is/will be the deadline on all these terrific events? The only reason I ask is because my mom is still a "Maybe" and until she knows for sure, I won't know for sure... for example she can't do the F! Dessert Thing because of her diabetes (not that she is crazy about sweets anyway).
There is still plenty of time. Don't worry. I like to start sign-ups around this time, even though we cannot make reservations for a while still. It's just easier because as the holidays kick into full swing, it's harder to do it then.
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #1095
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,215

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
Karisa, don't let them sway you! We Arizona people have to stick together!!
No, Karisa, don't listen to her. Tiaras are pretty....they sparkle...it's almost magical... you know you want one...




Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post
Beer?!! Heck, that would require shots of 151 rum for breakfast!


Is that a problem?
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.