Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
DarthMole
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisainCalifornia View Post
I agree--I don't get the love of the Dole Whip. I tried it (twice!) and it's this yucky, syrupy sweet mixture of pinapple juice (from a can) and really bad frozen yogurt. I mean, it isn't an episode of Fear Factor, but it isn't anything to dream about.
The first time I had a Dole Float (the combination of juice and the Dole Whip) I asked my SIL if she liked pineapple. She said yes and we got a couple. My brother & I who both love pineapple couldn't get enough. My SIL had a few bites and then said, I guess I'm not really a big pineapple fan after all. LOL The Dole Whip reminds me of pineapple sherbert with less of a dairy flavor and no pineapple chunks. It's certainly not really bad frozen yogurt. The juice, I'm not sure if it's from a can or not but it tasted fine to me. It could have been colder but the flavor was what I expected. Anyone who has ever cut up a fresh pineapple (I have one on my counter waiting to be cut right now) knows it's a sticky sweet mess of goodness. I'd say if you're curious about the Dole Whip and not a big pineapple fan, stick to the Dole Whip. The Dole Float is for those who want to OD on pineapple.
DarthMole is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: