Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
sammie1884
Mouseketeer

Disney Junior stuff!

So we are almost down to less than a week to go Eeeeek! Only one week exactly before I can tell hubbie and ds we are going, the relief is going to be so good I will prob cry
Just chatting with my son whilst reading his bed time story and he was saying that he really wants a teddy bee (from The Hive) so it got me thinking about other programmes he likes. Do DLP do much (if any) merch for Disney Jr characters? In particular The Hive and Jake and the neverland pirates? Also is there a meet and greet for Jake etc or are they featured in the parade? Just need a heads up as I may buy him something from Disney store over here if not.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Sorry, I don't think I've seen any of that, but my lo's are a wee bit older now so maybe i've not noticed.

The Playhouse Disney show is on in the Studios. It has Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny and Little Einsteins.

I'd suggest buying what you need before you go if your lo expects to have something there

Hope you have a great trip
Ms Poppins is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
ukool
Mouseketeer

I looked everywere for Jake stuff last weekend, couldnt find a thing!

And the hive isnt a disney show, its made by a company in cornwall or somewere
like that.
ukool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
ROBEAR84
DIS Veteran

No there's no merchandise for the more recent Disney Junior programmes. Come to think of it there isn't for the shows featured in the Playhouse Disney show either although it is so out of date now. DS didn't even know who Darby from my friends tigger and pooh was and he's nearly 4!

I hope they do update the playhouse Disney show soon and bring in relevant merchandise. My two love Jake and the Neverland Pirates! (DS was content with the Peter Pan ride for that fix )

March 2004 ~ Holiday Inn ** March 2010 ~ Cheyenne
October 2010 ~ Cheyenne ** June 2012 ~ Sequoia Lodge
September 2014 ~ WDW ~ Offsite villa - Davenport
The 'I can't think of a suitably magical title for this TR' TR ~ Half term at the Sequoia Lodge ~ June 2012
ROBEAR84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #5
lush
Mouseketeer

I don't know about at DLP but if you go on the Disney store website (or have one near you) they have loads of Jake stuff, I've already bought quite a bit for my DD. Unfortunately I've never seen anything for the Hive. Jungle Junction is another show made in Cornwall but you can get the merchandise in the Disney store. Not sure why the Hive hasn't caught on, my DD loves it. They've just made a new series of it though so maybe they might produce something in the future?

June 1992 - Offsite DLP November 1996 - DLP Santa Fe November 1997 - DLP Santa Fe November 1998 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne November 1999 - DLP Newport Bay November 2000 - DLP Newport Bay November 2001 - DLP Newport Bay November 2002 - DLP Newport Bay November 2003 - DLP Newport Bay November 2004 - DLP Newport Bay July 2006 - WDW Magic Kingdom & Animal Kingdom November 2008 - DLP Sequoia Lodge November 2012 - DLP Hotel New York March 2013 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne May 2015 - Walt Disney World - AKL and Windsor Hills
lush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:07 AM   #6
sammie1884
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for letting me know, such a shame they don't do any. I never realised jungle junction and the hive were made over here! I am gonna pop to my local (ish) shopping centre tomorrow and get some jake bits from disney store I think!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
netimka
DIS Veteran

I was looking at Christmas catalogue from smyth toys and remembered someone asked for toys from the hive... i know its an old post but if anyone else need it they've got a bee...

http://www.smythstoys.com/other-soft...122708itm.aspx

they also got agent oso

http://www.smythstoys.com/Search/Sho...t%20oso%20toys

and of course other that you get get in other stores as well...
hths

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: