Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #586
mizzou5
Earning My Ears

New to the ENTIRE cruise world

My family and I will be on the Disney Dream October 14 cruise and I feel ill prepared. We have always gone on all inclusives to Mexico and Caribbean and that is the easy way to travel. I received advice from friends that were former Disney cruisers and I have made some preparations, but I never thought of joining this group, nor a FE group. I made adorable handmade gifts to share but didn't realize there was a formal group...my friend didn't either, they just gave to random cruisers. That said, can I just leave treasures with in other FE and hope someone will reciprocate? We have some family traveling and we plan to exchange goodies with them, but want to join in the fun with new cruisers.

Any advice for this very amature cruising family???

We do have adorable shirts for pirate night!
mizzou5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #587
diesel2512
Earning My Ears

Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallySkelington View Post
I will be happy to save our navigators and see if I can either scan them or just take pictures and pm them to you or post them. Do you have a meet thread?
Yes, I'm on the October 21st Dream thread!

Thanks a bunch!!!! Enjoy your trip!!!!
diesel2512 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #588
budbeerlady
I call DH The STREAK!!
Sorry honey, no world series tonight, Poo Watch 2006 is going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel2512 View Post
I was wondering if anyone from this cruise would mind holding on to their navigator and posting some photos of it? We will be cruising the next week, and although I've heard they change things weekly, I'd still love to see a recent one.

Thanks in advance!
http://www.*******************/d120930/d4day0.htm
I was just looking at a 4 day to get some ideas also. This site had tons of navigators!

Well what the heck.... it was a disney cruiser site if you do a google search they will come up. I think there was several that were less than a month old depending on the cruise.
Nov 2013 1st Disney Run * Oct 2012 Dream'n Again * Oct 2011 Dd Birthday Cruise* Dec 2010 its all family! *August 2009 ASMu * Nov. 2008 Girls Trip POP * Aug 2008 CBR * Oct. 2007 POP for DD Birthday Trip * Dec. 2006 AKL * Dec. 2005 POFQ for 1st Family Trip* http://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/

budbeerlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #589
PredzMan
Mouseketeer

Dessert Buffet?

I looked at 4-night Navigators from last week's cruise and didn't see anything mentioned. Is it true that DCL stopped the late night dessert buffet?

Jerry
All Star Movies - 12/2008
All Star Sports - 10/2007
All Star Sports - 9/2006
Port Orleans Riverside - Honeymoon - 8/2005
Port Orleans Riverside - 9/2004
WDW and Epcot Opening - 10/1984
PredzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #590
Rcmmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5
My family and I will be on the Disney Dream October 14 cruise and I feel ill prepared. We have always gone on all inclusives to Mexico and Caribbean and that is the easy way to travel. I received advice from friends that were former Disney cruisers and I have made some preparations, but I never thought of joining this group, nor a FE group. I made adorable handmade gifts to share but didn't realize there was a formal group...my friend didn't either, they just gave to random cruisers. That said, can I just leave treasures with in other FE and hope someone will reciprocate? We have some family traveling and we plan to exchange goodies with them, but want to join in the fun with new cruisers.

What is your stateroom # and who is cruising with you? I have some extra FE gifts.
Rcmmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #591
TheWescotts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredzMan View Post
I looked at 4-night Navigators from last week's cruise and didn't see anything mentioned. Is it true that DCL stopped the late night dessert buffet?

Jerry
Late night buffet is on Pirate night.
TheWescotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #592
mizzou5
Earning My Ears

We are stateroom 7120. That would be wonderful! We will reciprocate the giving! What is your room number? Thank you tons for the message reply! Packing and leaving for Florida as I type!
Old 10-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #593
mizzou5
Earning My Ears

I think this didn't go through the first time, but we are 7120. Not sure of my families numbers but my parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and will have a decked out door on the 7th floor! Gold mickey ears, you won't miss it. Thank you tons!
Old 10-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #594
Coolio13
Earning My Ears

Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5 View Post
We are stateroom 7120. That would be wonderful! We will reciprocate the giving! What is your room number? Thank you tons for the message reply! Packing and leaving for Florida as I type!
We'll exchange too (if you are bringing extra's) we're room 10024
Coolio13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #595
MeMouseOhio
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5

We will exchange with u. We are room 8515
MeMouseOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #596
Cupcaker
Mouseketeer

We leave tomorrow for WDW still haven't packed or booked my atlantis excursion. I'ts hard to tell if it's going to be a rainy day on Monday. I've been following the weather, but am reluctant to book the excursion if it will be raining. Any advice? Can't wait to go to the Food and Wine festival. I was even able to snag a reservation at Le Cellier this saturday-- my husbands favorite restaurant. So far, this is shaping up to be a great anniversary trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5 View Post

I have extra that I can exchange with you. I'm in 2552
Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #597
Rcmmom
Earning My Ears

Mizzou5
We will be in 8674.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #598
Rcmmom
Earning My Ears

So...did we ever decide about meeting? Just curious. I'm ok with either way, just couldn't find a final decision. :-). We are traveling towards cape canaveral...our vacation has finally started! I'm so thankful its finally time and to be able to take this journey on the Dream!
Old 10-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #599
ymchavez
Mouseketeer

Last I heard, we are meeting at the atrium at 3:00pm tomorrow, 10-14-12. If you can make it, great, if not, that's fine too. Our family leaves to Orlando tonight and we are all SUPER excited and nervous at the same time. We cant wait to meet all of you! :D

** God gave us 2 angels: one to have here on earth, and another to have in heaven. RIP Sergio II **
ymchavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #600
goofy1983
Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if there are any stores at Port Canaveral that would sell nail polish? Color/brand doesn't matter. I left home thinking I'd paint my little toes in WDW since I ran out of time and guess what I forgot to packed!!
goofy1983 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney dream, october 14, october 2012

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: