Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #16
crjack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
We are going to San Francisco in a week for a convention and I have been put in charge of finding a winery tour! I have spent hours and am more confused than ever. It will be myself and 5 co-workers and we only have 2.5 days of fun time before our seminars start so we want to do a half day tour and we will need transportation. The boss really wants to do Napa Valley. Can anyone offer any suggestions???
We were lucky enough to visit Yountville/Napa last year and here are my suggestions:

Book with a tour company and let them help you with an itinerary. Let them know how much time you have and they will probably ask you for preferences such as types of wine, are you interested in doing lunch or a picnic on the grounds, wineries that include a wine cave, etc.

They know the areas and the wineries and honestly there are too many for you to research on your own. They will match up your requests with wineries close enough to handle your time constraints and also provide you with a personalized tour of the area.

I believe this is one of the busiest times of year though for the area though so your options may be more limited, especially when it comes to Groupons, etc.

Enjoy!
crjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: