Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Azza1987
Mouseketeer

Im Booked! Finally!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who offered their advice/help with selecting my disney resort. As a first time visitor to Floria and Disney I literally didn't know where to start!

After alot of 'ummming' and 'arrring' and reading many thousands of posts and checking out many thousands of pictures, I went with SSR, studio villa for the week! It really was the best deal avaliable to me with the standard dining plan and was within my planned budget.

I would have loved AKL but it really was just £500 more then SSR, and that £500 would be our spends for the week for the OOP food for OH and a few mickey mouse ears!

I've got my booking confirmation email, and I have saved it in my secret folder, and will be waiting my special booking pack in the post from Disney now!

I've paid the deposit and the balance is due in March, so I will be excitedly putting every spare penny towards it from now on.

I am very excited for my first ever visit, I'll be reading up lots of advice and helpful hints on here between now an 1st May!

So thank you all again, literally I don't think I could have made decision without your help and first hand advice!

xxx

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: