Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
Tigpooh
Disney Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceesmom View Post
I'm with you, but I might have added that we had been waiting since before we left our room that morning or since before we left our house for vacation since apparently all that matters is that you are thinking of getting in line to hold your place.

By the way -- I am getting in line for all the rides for our next trip right now, so I am sure you all will forgive me if I walk straight to the front of each line when we get there.
The lady behind us (the pregnant lady) and I went back and forth with this...she said if she had known that was how it worked, she would have been sitting on the bench the whole time! Later on we saw the same pregnant lady in a store line and joked about how we were in line before she was because we had "thought" we might be buying something. We were making cracks about it the rest of the trip.

Seriously though, I did think about bopping around in front of her in line, but I felt it might be a bit childish. There were enough "children" in line in front of me....the lady's mom included-oh yeah she came over later. I just could not believe the examples she was setting. When I said something about her doing this in front of her kids she said" Yes, aren't they beautiful?". I so wanted to say something mean, but bit my tongue. It's not their fault their mom is the way she is. I just hope she isn't cloning them to be like her!

DH me DS (7) DD (5)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: