Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Mayakad
Earning My Ears

Service team

We are just off the Magic and had amazing great time.
We had excellent service from our dining room team and specially the server, I was really about to write a letter to Disney about him, but then on our 6th night we had the following happen:
We had dinner at Palo for different resend there are things we are not eating, the chef came out and worked a menu with us, which was great and tasty, the only thing is that because our limits it wasn't that different from our regular dinner.
So when we came out we run into our server from the MDR, he asked us about the dinner and we told him that it was great but wasn't really worth the extra money as we ended up eating the same food.
Then we kept chatting about other thing and say our goodbyes, really not big issue on our side.
The next morning I'm getting a call from guest service that due to our complaint about lack of variety in dinner and will not charge us for dinner. I have tries to explain that we never complaint, but it didn't help. Then I had 2 more calls about it one from the manger of the Palo and one front he chef apologizing again! All the explanation I did about how I really never compliant , were not helping!
So then I become a bit upset with our server for putting us trough all this trouble.
What would you do? Would you still write the recommendation letter to Disney? ( we tipped both extra and mentioned his name in the comment card)
Glad to hear you opinions
Mayakad is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: