Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #1576
monique5
DVC - BLT

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Invites

Deleted

Last edited by monique5; 10-11-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Items not located.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #1577
grtteach
Earning My Ears

My first visit

Hello! This is my first visit to DISBoards! I am excited, but overwhelmed! I have never been apart of a board like this before. Not really sure what to do or how you get things to me. )

Would you be able to do CAMRYN in the Ariel name plate? In trying to keep things simple you can model after Chole's. That would be fantastic! Thanks SO much!

Would you be able to create one for RYLEE that matches the one you have done for Lydia in Princess Aurora?

We leave on Nov.1 so I hope this gives you enough time. I really appreciate your helping in making our daughters' first trip extra special!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #1578
grtteach
Earning My Ears

A Novice

Oh my goodness! I saw on another thread the MM ears with names! SO cute! I don't know how to cut and paste the image here, I tried.

Could you please make me one For CAMRYN and RYLEE? The Minnie Mouse 2012 like the one you did for AVERY?

THANK YOU! If I'm not requesting correctly, please let me know! )
Old 10-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #1579
tlcmommyx4
DIS Veteran

You have just done such a great job Disigning shirts for our HUGE group in December I just can't thank you enough. I was going through all my files starting to print them out and noticed that I really don't have but 2 for my daughter. I feel so bad and was wondering if you could make something special for her and I? Maybe something Christmas-ish? She is Deaf/Blind and so she really dosen't have a favorite princess. I would appreciate anything you could come up with for us My name is Michelle and my Daughters name is Timber
Old 10-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #1580
Briansgirl93
Earning My Ears

Leaving in 4 days!

I love your designs! We are leaving for Disney in 4 days. I know this is last minute, but if you have time for a few special requests, I would be forever grateful!

Below is our family...

Parker- 11 yr old son. LOVES all things Star Wars! Also likes pirates. I looked for his name on your share site..but no Parker in Star Wars name fill. (BTW he doesnt' like Yoda for some reason)

Katie- 16yr old daughter. Loves zebra print, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and is a dancer. (remember...16yr old...nothing to "babyish". She is into monograms rather than her name on things. Her initials are: KWA (last name is Whitley)

Nanny- Grandma is going too. She is a fun hip grandma that would be thrilled with anything you come up with.

Brian- Husband- Loves golf, Star Wars

Jennifer- Me (MOM) I love princess things, Tinkerbell, Tiaras, the castle, and most of all my family. I think a pink zebra head with monogram like my daughter's might be cute. (JWG)

Anything that you come up with would be great, use your creative talents and I am sure we will love them!
Old 10-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #1581
lkralicek27
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb View Post
Do you want Walt Disney World and year on there as well?
That is fine marnie to include Walt Disney World and the year 2012
Old 10-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #1582
Magnetgirl25
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Here are your requests......

What about something like this? This was a old disign by DBL101 from 2008....

Thank you!! Love the designs! My husband is very happy with his design! Thank you again. Hope you had a great time!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #1583
SDDisneyFamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Here are your requests.....

Oh my gosh they are perfect thank you so much I wish you could have seen my son's face light up when he saw his name THANK YOU!!! I hope you had a wonderful trip I know I will be using this on my next trip for sure
Disney Fantasy 7-night Carribean Cruise October 26 2013

Connie Nicole Anthony

Old 10-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #1584
Loulabella1980
Earning My Ears

Request

Hi i sent you a request for a few name fills last tuesday post #1540. I was just wondering where we are on the list as we have two (very long!!!!) weeks until we go to WDW and if you are unable to do them before then I must try and get something else sorted. Many thanks, your work is fab!!!! Louise (scottlouiseward@btinternet.com)
Old 10-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #1585
bethlumino
Earning My Ears

Yayyyy So excited I found this!

Love your CREATIVITY! Was wondering if you could do a couple for me Please?!?! Maybe 3 each!Going to Disney for the FIRST time for a week during Star Wars weekend May 2013!! Staying in Lion King family suite at AoA!!!

3 Children:
Kaleb (Boy - age 12 - Loves Star Wars, Pirates,)
Kylie (Girl - age 3 - Loves princesses, toy story, anything really!!)
Kasen (Boy - age 1 - Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates!!)
Mom & Dad might like one too!!
I loved the Minnie/Mickey Heads with name and year & Mickey as a Pirate with the name underneath - OMG so cute!!!! You did a great job on those!!!
Anything you could do will be perfect I am sure!!! If you get a chance can you message me back!! Thanks so much!!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #1586
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briansgirl93 View Post
I love your designs! We are leaving for Disney in 4 days. I know this is last minute, but if you have time for a few special requests, I would be forever grateful!

Below is our family...

Parker- 11 yr old son. LOVES all things Star Wars! Also likes pirates. I looked for his name on your share site..but no Parker in Star Wars name fill. (BTW he doesnt' like Yoda for some reason)

Katie- 16yr old daughter. Loves zebra print, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and is a dancer. (remember...16yr old...nothing to "babyish". She is into monograms rather than her name on things. Her initials are: KWA (last name is Whitley)

Nanny- Grandma is going too. She is a fun hip grandma that would be thrilled with anything you come up with.

Brian- Husband- Loves golf, Star Wars

Jennifer- Me (MOM) I love princess things, Tinkerbell, Tiaras, the castle, and most of all my family. I think a pink zebra head with monogram like my daughter's might be cute. (JWG)

Anything that you come up with would be great, use your creative talents and I am sure we will love them!
Here are your disigns....have a great trip!!......

My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #1587
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabella1980 View Post
Hi i sent you a request for a few name fills last tuesday post #1540. I was just wondering where we are on the list as we have two (very long!!!!) weeks until we go to WDW and if you are unable to do them before then I must try and get something else sorted. Many thanks, your work is fab!!!! Louise (scottlouiseward@btinternet.com)
I should be able to get to them in time.....I haven't forgotten, just haven' gotten to them yet....I can only do disigning during the week not on weekends.........

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #1588
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

[QUOTE=AnnaBeth2012;46361420]
Quote:
Here are your requests......

QUOTE]

Thanks so much!!!! The Mickey/Minnie heads look great and the name fills are wonderful!

The baby princess fill for Lydia didn't open correctly, says it was deleted.
Here it is again.....

Old 10-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #1589
Mouseketeer

New request....

Evening! First, I have to say that I love your work. I was toying with the idea of shirts for our next trip and finding your page convinced me that we should because your designs are fantastic! It will be my group's 13th food and wine trip and I thought it would be fun to surprise everyone with t shirts (if you can squeeze us in). We leave the 19th. I just checked your awesome site to make sure you didn't already have the designs and didn't find the names/characters we were interested in. Would the following be possible:

Brian - Darkwing Duck
Nancy - Si and am (the siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp)
Randy - Tramp
Donna - Goofy
Anja - Small World (She's 4 and I asked her favorite character and got back Small world in response)
Me (Pam) - Tigger

Thanks very, very much!!

Pam
Old 10-09-2012, 01:52 AM   #1590
Loulabella1980
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I should be able to get to them in time.....I haven't forgotten, just haven' gotten to them yet....I can only do disigning during the week not on weekends.........
Thank you so much!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: