Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 11:44 PM   #31
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Wink

Thursday, November 15, 2012. Okay, our 4th day at the park starts the same, French Toast etc. Our plans for this day, are sort of up in the air because we have a dinner reservation at 5:15pm at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and I was thinking bout going to "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" on this night to see the parades and get more time in on the rides. But anyway, I think morning we go to Studios till lunch and head over to Animal kingdom for 2-3 hours prior to going to AK Lodge, or just head to AK for the day and go to AK lodge for dinner. That way we'd be right over in the area as well. I am thinking that we'd go to "boma" a bit earlier, like 4:30pm to see if they can take us any earlier. You never know. I like to say "You never know until you ask, and if you don't ask you never know."

The early morning EMH is at Magic Kingdom on this day.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #32
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Wink Day 5 plans

Friday, November 16,2012. Okay, our 5th day at the park starts the same, French Toast etc. If we don't end up going to the Christmas party on the 4th day we will go to the Magic kingdom in the morning and ride Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mt, and some other rides. If we do go to the Kingdom for the party, we'll go to Disney Animal Kingdom til Lunch. After Lunch, we'll either catch the Monorail to Epcot, or go to Hollywood Studios for sometime. Then we have dinner at Via Napoli at 4:30pm.(Dinner changed from Prime Time to Via Napoli). Afterwards we'll probably hang around at the World Showcase, and then ride some rides. I was disappointed that Test Track is closed. We'll spend time here for EMH.

The EMH night is at EPCOT.
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #33
ilovedisney1
Class of 2008!
A tag, with sugar on top! ;-)

Will this be your first time for the Christmas party? By the way I like the pluto image, very cute.

ilovedisney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #34
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Yes it will be the first time for the Christmas Party. I did do the Halloween party in 2010? I'm not sure what year, we've gone so many times. lol.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #35
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

As I write the last day's Daily Plans, I wonder to myself how in the world did I ever come to like the world and how do I keep going back when every year the rides are the same, the attractions are the same, and most of the time the food is the same except when they decide to change the menu and my favorite item is gone. Waiting long for a 30 ride makes no sense any more. I just don't know any more.

But anyway, enough bout this. Our day will probably start off the same as always, except for the fact we have to get ready to leave on the morning of the 18th. Argh. Don't you just hate this? lol. Then we have breakfast at the Pop Century food court which is usually the French toast with sausage. Sometimes I ask for the strawberry topping too. Yummy. After breakfast we'll head to one of the parks that we haven't spent enough time at or just go to our favorites. Hehehe. This nights ADR is Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Hotel. We have eaten there before which was only "okay."

This day is our last full day at the world and we have a flight back to New Jersey the morning of the 18th.

The EMH morning is at Animal Kingdom. .
Old 10-06-2012, 11:56 PM   #36
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Wink Goals

And now my fellow readers, my goal list.

As you see I let Sir goofy hold the jot down the list. hehehe...

1.) Lose weight. I have exactly 37 days to get at least 5-10 lbs thinner. I recently weighed myself and saw a number that almost made me faint. Argh.
2.) Buy a Pirate Mickey Mouse Ear Hat. I wanted one of these on my last trip but I forgot all bout it.
3.) Check out Art of Animation Hotel
4.) If I do lose 10 lbs or so I will hopefully do the segway tour on this trip. If not this year, perhaps next year...maybe.
5.) Buy something
6.) Collect ALL fastpasses from every park every ride/attraction where there is one.
7.) Take pictures with characters...I'm not a huge picture person, I'd rather be BEHIND the camera then in front of the camera. lol
8.) Try something new for breakfast since we always have the french toast. lol.
9.) Attend an Early EMH...maybe
NEW10.) I am hoping to do a Live Report...That is if i can get a new laptop. my old laptop went in 2009 and haven't had the ability to buy a new one until now. There are new models coming to Walmart and Staples in 1-2 weeks so hopefully I can find something. If not I'll still be doing a live update on twitter. I will give out my TRIP report Twitter Account at the end of this PTR so that you can follow me. I will tweet Pictures.

Thats about it. If I come up with something else or remember something else I'll come back and edit this. I don't think Sir Goofy will mind adding more to my list.. Right? Goofy?

Last edited by Luv0fDisney; 10-16-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Luv0fDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #37
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I'm still here...please forgive me. Between vacation, getting back in grove at office, funeral, nursing home arrangements, engagement party, I'm overwhelmed.

Your plans continue to sound great and I have to say again, I just love how you add all the great characters and stuff.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #38
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Well, it's 30 days from our trip. This is where if I was excited to go I would be doing the jig. But I'm not . But any way, today we received our package from Disney world with luggage tags. Yippiee.

The new tags look like this:

* I Got the picture from the internet cause I am too tired and not in the mood to go down to get them, and if I did I'd probably lose them.

But anyway. 30 days... I ordered 50 pins on ebay. I think they should arrive tomorrow...hopefully. Yey. I did order 30 last month or so from Amazon. But hey you need more pins...right? It's fun to go through them when you get them in the mail. I always find ones I keep and the rest I trade at the park. lol. Last year I got almost a set of Donald Ducks. lol.

Hmm. Not sure what I am looking for in pins this year. Probably more chip and dale etc.

Other then that, I found a brand new Mickey Mouse luggage at Good Will for only $10.00. The original tags were still on top and I saw that someone paid $44.97 for it at Sears and that was a reduced price! The only thing missing was the toiletry bag that goes inside. Hmm.

I am planning on buying more SD cards some where. My mom won't let me bring a laptop because she's worried that someone will steal it from our room. She always worries about the small stuff. I just said we'll keep it in a drawer underneath stuff. I highly doubt room - service will go looking in drawers. But anyway, I am aggitated all the time cause of my parents.

Got to go. Hope to include more things on this PTR soon.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #39
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Exclamation

So anyway, I know I didn't put too much facts about your's truly. So I thought I'd give you more information about me, while I wait for the 10 day mark when I can do Online Check In.
Hmm. Let's See.

- My mom and I have been going to Disney since 2005 when we went for my HS graduation. My dad doesn't care for Florida weather or lines.
- We stayed in 3 Disney World Resorts: Caribbean Beach(05), All Star Music(06) and Pop Century (07-12)
- I met one person from Disboards in person...she's from Texas. "Hi Claudia"
- Every time I see my picture from Aerosmith I always feel bad for the other people who have me in their picture. I wonder how many of them have bought the picture with me in it. lol.
- The first 2 times on Tower of Terror, I always felt the UP part was worse than going DOWN. Tower of Terror is my FAVORITE ride now.
- My 2 least favorite Disney World Rides are Dinosaur and the Haunted Mansion since I have a great Big fear of death.
- I collect a LOT of Disney World Items from the Good Will and have a blog on it. If you want the link, pm me!
- I usually try to stay BEHIND the camera at all times at Disney World.
- I have eaten at almost all the restaurants in Disney World Parks...almost.
- I have been on almost all Disney Transportation except the ferry from the Transportation Center.
- My dream resort to stay at is the Contemporary because it was the first resort open when the park opened...a girl can dream...right?
- I love figment but not a huge fan of the current ride... I still think we should petition the ride to go back to the original.
- I have been to Disney World in January, May, 2x in October and 2x (or 3x) in November.
- The first time I ever rode Space Mountain was in 96 and I was terrified. I chickened out many times in 05,06,07,08,09 and finally rode it in 2010...and Loved it.
- Unfortunately, I have at least one mental breakdown on every trip....
- My favorite transportation in Disney is the Monorail.
- Only seen Fantasmic 2x in my 8-9 times going.
- Every trip I learn at least 1 thing new. lol
- I beat my mom in Toy Story Mania. My mom beats me in Buzz Lightyears Spin. Lol
- Every year we only spend less than $300.00 on souvenir's without planning it....or failing.
- One of my Disney Tshirts was STOLEN in College.
- 2008/2009/2010 - we were always in the Bowling Pin Area in Pop Century.
- I have found items in disney such as a Minnie Mouse ears in an empty
Monorail, 1 pin in the middle of main street and Sunglasses on a park bench,
and a phone charger in the room.
I have lost a few things in Disney World, such as a lens cleaner and a pair of eye glasses (my mom's).
- Last year I brought along my massage chair to WDW for when my back started to hurt when we got back from the park.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #40
LAH LAH
1244.22 Miles from the Magic

We LOVE Pop Century! I wish we would have wandered over to AOA and checked it out. I didn't think of it until we were pulling out on ME back to the airport.

Not long now!!! You must be super excited!!
LAH LAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #41
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Sort of i guess. I just don't understand the fact that you look forward to something and it will be over just like that.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #42
afnaechiquita
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv0fDisney View Post
Sort of i guess. I just don't understand the fact that you look forward to something and it will be over just like that.
You're creating memories that you'll have with you forever. That's what's important to remember Looks like you'll have a good trip, with plenty of yummy meals!
WDW (off-site) '90 - Caribbean Beach '07 - French Quarter '08 - Riverside '11 - Riverside '12 - Tokyo DisneySea '12 (one-post quick TR here!) - DLR (off-site) '13 - Grand Californian '14 (presidential suite tour here!) - Yacht Club '14
Princess Half Marathoner '11 - '12 - GSC '14 for runGKTW! - training for DLH '14 for SOSC!

afnaechiquita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #43
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by afnaechiquita View Post
You're creating memories that you'll have with you forever. That's what's important to remember Looks like you'll have a good trip, with plenty of yummy meals!
Thanks for posting on my PTR.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #44
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

We'll be there at the same time as you. We'll be arriving on the 12th and are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I was checking to see if we'll be at any of the parks at the same time. Right now we're doing MK on the 13th and Epcot on the 14th? So if I see ya, I'll give ya a wave.

I think I might attempt a live trip report.... I've been cursing at my computer for months now. It's the worst. It was so hard to do any work on my PTRS because it's so slow and freezes all the time. So I begged my husband to buy a new computer today.... I can't believe he agreed to it. So here I am typing on my laptop. We bought one of the cheaper ones, but I love it a million times better, regardless.

Your plans sound wonderful..... I'm excited the both of us are leaving in two weeks.
Old 10-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #45
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
We'll be there at the same time as you. We'll be arriving on the 12th and are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I was checking to see if we'll be at any of the parks at the same time. Right now we're doing MK on the 13th and Epcot on the 14th? So if I see ya, I'll give ya a wave.

I think I might attempt a live trip report.... I've been cursing at my computer for months now. It's the worst. It was so hard to do any work on my PTRS because it's so slow and freezes all the time. So I begged my husband to buy a new computer today.... I can't believe he agreed to it. So here I am typing on my laptop. We bought one of the cheaper ones, but I love it a million times better, regardless.

Your plans sound wonderful..... I'm excited the both of us are leaving in two weeks.
Thats awesome. There's a EMH on the 12 At DHS. I will be there. I'm too looking into a computer/laptop and found one at Walmart. Not too sure if I'll be doing a LIVE TR cuz I want to have "Fun" and not worry bout blogging. lol.

I am so excited for the trip. I got pins off Ebay for trading. Its from a cast membe. hehehe.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: