Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #16
DisneyRunner2009
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkhopping View Post
The only problem with this is that they would have to pay $14 for parking since they are staying offsite I know I wouldn't want to do that!
I forgot about that.
DisneyRunner2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #17
bopper
Which way to the Hundred Acre Woods?
I have been in VMK since day 1 and am still playing!

Go to Downtown Disney and play at the Lego store.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #18
MermaidMommy
DIS Veteran

What about Chip and Dale's Campfire and Sing-Along at Ft. Wilderness? It's free, and my DD loved it when she was four. It usually starts at 7pm, and begins with a 40-ish minute sing-along lead by a Disney CM and a marshmallow roast. (You can bring your own or buy them there -- you can also buy pizza, hot dogs, nachos, etc. there.) Chip and Dale come out to visit and for autographs during this part. Then, they'll show a Disney movie -- there are benches to sit or you can bring a blanket to sit on.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:23 AM   #19
ChrisnKim913
DIS Veteran

We live 2 hours from Disney and every year tour the resorts during Christmas. We stop at Downtown Disney and just hop on a bus to either the Poly/GF/CR. Once there you can ride the monorail to visit these 3 resorts. One year we took the WL bus b/c that resort is gorgeous in December. Beautiful decorations and ambiance. Only problem is we took a boat from the WL to the MK... not a very warm ride. If I was smart we could of just jumped on the bus to the MK. Once there you can get on the Monorail. I would also recommend checking out AKL... beautiful resort and lots of animals to look at. Boardwalk is fun at night. You can check out that resort and the boardwalk itself. If you are up to a nice walk, take a walk around the Boardwalk and check out the Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. Like everyone has said, DTD is a great way to kill time and heres a secret... Ghiradelli hot chocolate is TO DIE FOR!! Have a great time and enjoy
ChrisnKim913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #20
cmh314
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidMommy View Post
What about Chip and Dale's Campfire and Sing-Along at Ft. Wilderness? It's free, and my DD loved it when she was four. It usually starts at 7pm, and begins with a 40-ish minute sing-along lead by a Disney CM and a marshmallow roast. (You can bring your own or buy them there -- you can also buy pizza, hot dogs, nachos, etc. there.) Chip and Dale come out to visit and for autographs during this part. Then, they'll show a Disney movie -- there are benches to sit or you can bring a blanket to sit on.

This is what I was going to suggest.
cmh314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: