Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #481
kindsoul73
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by sica1799 View Post
Ty kidlette

Is anyone planning on trying to upgrade at port?
I was thinking of it, because we have an inside room. But honestly, I chose such expensive excursions that I probably won't.
kindsoul73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #482
Shoshie
Plush Princess
 
Shoshie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 472

We have friends on the ship right now who are taking the Coastal Cruise (one was upgraded to the WED Suite. So jealous....
__________________
The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today! Cruise Count: Disney (Gold): 7 - Next Up Disney Magic 10/26/14 ; RCCL (Diamond): 14; Princess: 1; Carnival: 1; Big Red Boat: 1! WDW Count: 8 Disneyland Count: Lots and Lots
Shoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #483
MickelMouse
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshie
We have friends on the ship right now who are taking the Coastal Cruise (one was upgraded to the WED Suite. So jealous....
How do you get upgraded? How much extra did they have to pay?
MickelMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:36 AM   #484
Shoshie
Plush Princess
 
Shoshie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 472

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickelMouse View Post
How do you get upgraded? How much extra did they have to pay?
I have to check when they get back. She is a TA, so she might have asked when they checked in if it was available. I'll have the scoop for you next week.
__________________
The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today! Cruise Count: Disney (Gold): 7 - Next Up Disney Magic 10/26/14 ; RCCL (Diamond): 14; Princess: 1; Carnival: 1; Big Red Boat: 1! WDW Count: 8 Disneyland Count: Lots and Lots
Shoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #485
MickelMouse
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 39

20 Days WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I feel like a little girl and I just want to jump up and down. Are we there yet? But I think I can wait to the Mickey Deck Party.

:danc er:
MickelMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #486
sica1799
Mouseketeer
 
sica1799's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 236

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickelMouse View Post
20 Days WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I feel like a little girl and I just want to jump up and down. Are we there yet? But I think I can wait to the Mickey Deck Party.

:danc er:

It will be official when I have my sail away drink in my hand!!


LOL yes I know I went a little smiley crazy too!


I can't wait! Its 19 days for the start of our vacay with DLR the day before.....SO excited! EVERYONE knows my countdown!
__________________


Disneyland: May 1999 Gradnight, 2002 AP Holder, August 2010-First family trip, September 2011- Disney WONDER MR Honeymoon, December 2011- 1st Christmas time at Disneyland, October 2012 - Disney Wonder for Halloween, Annual Passholders since 2013!!

Jessica (33) & DH Robb (40) DS(9) Anthony DS(3) Jason
sica1799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:37 AM   #487
sica1799
Mouseketeer
 
sica1799's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshie View Post
We have friends on the ship right now who are taking the Coastal Cruise (one was upgraded to the WED Suite. So jealous....


Amazingly cool!
__________________


Disneyland: May 1999 Gradnight, 2002 AP Holder, August 2010-First family trip, September 2011- Disney WONDER MR Honeymoon, December 2011- 1st Christmas time at Disneyland, October 2012 - Disney Wonder for Halloween, Annual Passholders since 2013!!

Jessica (33) & DH Robb (40) DS(9) Anthony DS(3) Jason
sica1799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #488
kjvillasenor
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8

Child with Allergies!

Hi! This is Karla and this is our first time going on a cruise!?!? So excited! We will be celebrating my sons 8th bday. I have arranged for our room to be decorated for him when we get there and have a cake for him. I see that you have been on this cruise a couple of times and wanted to see if you have any information on other "birthday" things I can do for him? Can I arrange other things for him at our formal dinner? Also he has a peanut allergy and carries and epipen, should I notify anyone of this prior to sailing?
thank you so much and cant wait to go on our cruise!!
karla
kjvillasenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #489
kjvillasenor
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8

We are doing the same thing!!!! we are going to go hang out at Downtown Disney have dinner watch fireworks.......
kjvillasenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #490
MickeyMinnie2Kids
MickeyMinnie2Kids
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 25

Birthday at the Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjvillasenor View Post
Hi! This is Karla and this is our first time going on a cruise!?!? So excited! We will be celebrating my sons 8th bday. I have arranged for our room to be decorated for him when we get there and have a cake for him. I see that you have been on this cruise a couple of times and wanted to see if you have any information on other "birthday" things I can do for him? Can I arrange other things for him at our formal dinner? Also he has a peanut allergy and carries and epipen, should I notify anyone of this prior to sailing?
thank you so much and cant wait to go on our cruise!!
karla
Hi Karla,

We are "almost" the same...we'll be celebrating my daughter's 8th bday in this cruise and she has a peanut allergy as well.

As for the allergy - I have informed Disney when we made our booking online.

As for the birthday "things" - how did you arrange your room to be decorated? Is this something extra and how much is the cost?

Thank you.

~mickeyminnie2kids~
<a href='http://www.mickeypath.com/'>
<img src='http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1351407780.png'>
</a>
MickeyMinnie2Kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #491
MickelMouse
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnie2Kids

Hi Karla,

We are "almost" the same...we'll be celebrating my daughter's 8th bday in this cruise and she has a peanut allergy as well.

As for the allergy - I have informed Disney when we made our booking online.

As for the birthday "things" - how did you arrange your room to be decorated? Is this something extra and how much is the cost?

Thank you.

~mickeyminnie2kids~
<a href='http://www.mickeypath.com/'>
<img src='http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1351407780.png'>
</a>

Can you put on the list who has allergies to what. I would hate to gift something and the person can't eat it.
MickelMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #492
MickeyMinnie2Kids
MickeyMinnie2Kids
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickelMouse View Post
Can you put on the list who has allergies to what. I would hate to gift something and the person can't eat it.
Are you asking for the FE? We are not participating in the FE.
MickeyMinnie2Kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:48 AM   #493
CastMember 02
Mouseketeer
 
CastMember 02's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 332

Yay!

It's getting soooooo close, cant wait to meet everyone!!!!!
__________________





2007 4 Night Bahamas-Disney Wonder
2009 7 Night Western Caribbean-Disney Magic
2010 4 Night DVC Members Cruise-Disney Wonder
2011 7 Night Mexican Riviera-Disney Wonder
2012 7 Night Mexican Riveria-Disney Wonder
2014 14 Night Westbound Transatlantic-Disney Magic
CastMember 02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #494
kindsoul73
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 145

Cruise Documents

I still haven't gotten my cruise documents, and I've emailed my TA twice now for them.
I know I don't NEED them. but I really love having them. What do you suggest? Should I contact DCL directly?
Do return cruisers get them? Or only 1st timers?
kindsoul73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #495
AmanduhAnn
Mouseketeer
 
AmanduhAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yokosuka, Japan
Posts: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindsoul73
I still haven't gotten my cruise documents, and I've emailed my TA twice now for them.
I know I don't NEED them. but I really love having them. What do you suggest? Should I contact DCL directly?
Do return cruisers get them? Or only 1st timers?
Hmmm... I would be pretty annoyed with my TA if they didn't get them to me.
This is not our first time and we got some. Everyone should.
__________________
AmanduhAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: