Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
Kmygrl73
Mouseketeer

so confused! please help me figure out package!

I am usually pretty good about figuring out the discounts and usually go with the free dining but since we are going in January or February, I would love to take advantage of the package coming out on the 10th! If you use the stay/play/dine package, is there a discount on the room as well or just adult tickets and dining? There are 5 of us, 3 adults( 2young ones and one considered an adult). Will it be possible to get a package at POR or a deluxe for under $3000 with dining and 7 day tickets? I know with free dining we could do it so hoping the package is a good deal if its not rack rate! Thanks for any advice or help. I want to be ready on Wednesday on where to stay and pricing etc!
Old 10-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
Tallent
Mouseketeer

It's not the same but just so you can see the pricing window.... we're booked at POR pref.room with 1 adult and 2 kids, one of who is considered a Disney adult. We have 4 day tix and now with the promo with dining our pkg is $2025.
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
lilstint
DIS Veteran

Location: Niskayuna, New York, Bolton Landing on Lake George, SSR

[QUOTE=Kmygrl73;46364834]I am usually pretty good about figuring out the discounts and usually go with the free dining but since we are going in January or February, I would love to take advantage of the package coming out on the 10th! If you use the stay/play/dine package, is there a discount on the room as well or just adult tickets and dining? There are 5 of us, 3 adults( 2young ones and one considered an adult). Will it be possible to get a package at POR or a deluxe for under $3000 with dining and 7 day tickets? I know with free dining we could do it so hoping the package is a good deal if its not rack rate! Thanks for any advice or help. I want to be ready on Wednesday on where to stay and pricing etc![/QUOTE

The package deal is basically very simple. Adults pay kids prices for DDP and Tickets. So in order to figure out your package price go to disney reservations and price out your dates and room preference (to calculate room cost) since you will be paying rack rate for the room with this package.

Then add $600.90 for the DDP ($17.16 per person) plus 1,437.75 (5 child 7 day base tickets including tax) for the tickets.

When I calculated my package this way it came within $3.00 of my my package price.

Although it is value season, you are already up to $2038.65 so you might be slightly over your $3000 budget at least at POR. Good Luck! HTH

Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again - Peter Pan
lilstint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #4
Kmygrl73
Mouseketeer

Thank you!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
neenersmom
Disney Lover For Life

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the price for 5 day base tickets for 4 of us at child's cost plus tax? I can't seem to get it to come out right. I took the price of a child's ticket but know that the more days you buy the price goes down and then wasn't sure what the tax was. Thanks

neenersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran

Mousesavers.com will list all the ticket and dining prices.
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
ADisneyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
neenersmom
Disney Lover For Life

Thanks I will head over and check it out. I think maybe I got it figured out. I came up with 5 day base tics total child's price for 4people being 1,065 and that's with tax. If its not right then maybe it's at least close

neenersmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: