Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #1021
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
I cannot believe your trip is so close! I remember when you booked this trip! Seems like yesterday! We will have to try and find a time and place to meet up!
YES!!!! I am trying to do cleaning today to get a major one done before I go. Not working well. Family is getting in the way.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #1022
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Subbing...be back to catch up.
KatMark is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #1023
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Hey, i'm just glad you're not racing through the trip reports, as I've been behind too! Have you ever been below 100 pages?
Old 10-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #1024
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Subbing...be back to catch up.
Hi Kathy. I do have my Trip report going from my Magic cruise too. It's in my signature called "I LOVE comedians with guitars". This PTR is pretty dang long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Hey, i'm just glad you're not racing through the trip reports, as I've been behind too! Have you ever been below 100 pages?

YES! I keep trying to catch up on so many TR's and wow! I can't do it! I started reading 2 yesterday to catch up on....and I am still working on those 2. I have 4 other really big ones to catch up on yet too. I just don't want to scan, so I have to devote enough time to read them once I open them. LOL
Old 10-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #1025
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Time is just flying by. 3 weeks from this afternoon we will be driving to my sisters house. Gosh...my list hasn't gotten any shorter either. If anything...longer.

I need to get all my rolled up change and cash it in at the bank. Then I need to gather all the bags of crushed cans I have been collecting for 1 1/2 years and cash those in.
Last time we got $110, though I think we might have less this time...but I think the price is higher by a tad. It wil lbe interesting to see how much we have. I told Claire that this was going to pay for BBB and then the left over is spending money for her.

I also need to really finish up the fish extender gifts and I have a few small things to buy for those yet...and a few small gifts to buy for people we will be meeting up with. I have 1 person done, well their child....but I still need to get for another family. And this ALL has to fit in my luggage. LOL!

I might venture out after I get Claire from school and pick up a few things. We are going to frankenmuth on Sat with my family, so thats a whole day shot.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #1026
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I give up...I'll never catch up on this. I'll start from this point forward.

Love that you are staying at AK...it is such a beautiful resort.

I'll try to get over to the TR soon.
KatMark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #1027
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I give up...I'll never catch up on this. I'll start from this point forward.

Love that you are staying at AK...it is such a beautiful resort.

I'll try to get over to the TR soon.
Yes...this is so on going and has 3 trips in it...I don't expect you to read through it.

Basically my trip is in 3 weeks and I have a lot to do before then!
Old 10-14-2012, 08:23 AM   #1028
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Time is just flying by. 3 weeks from this afternoon we will be driving to my sisters house. Gosh...my list hasn't gotten any shorter either. If anything...longer.

I need to get all my rolled up change and cash it in at the bank. Then I need to gather all the bags of crushed cans I have been collecting for 1 1/2 years and cash those in.
Last time we got $110, though I think we might have less this time...but I think the price is higher by a tad. It wil lbe interesting to see how much we have. I told Claire that this was going to pay for BBB and then the left over is spending money for her.

I also need to really finish up the fish extender gifts and I have a few small things to buy for those yet...and a few small gifts to buy for people we will be meeting up with. I have 1 person done, well their child....but I still need to get for another family. And this ALL has to fit in my luggage. LOL!

I might venture out after I get Claire from school and pick up a few things. We are going to frankenmuth on Sat with my family, so thats a whole day shot.

I LOVE Frankenmuth!! Have not been there in years though. My grandma used to have a place in Harrisville, MI so Frankenmuth was always a stop along the way from Port Clinton.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #1029
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

You are less than 24 hours behind me travel-wise, and I have the same "long list" feeling.

I ran out of ink today, my last iron on is gonna have to wait until I can get to the store. I need to get Kadence's spending money transferred to a gift card as well.

I for see myself getting nothing done this week with Kadence being done with Cheer now.
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #1030
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell60 View Post
I LOVE Frankenmuth!! Have not been there in years though. My grandma used to have a place in Harrisville, MI so Frankenmuth was always a stop along the way from Port Clinton.
It's darn good food. I ate like a pig...I will admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
You are less than 24 hours behind me travel-wise, and I have the same "long list" feeling.

I ran out of ink today, my last iron on is gonna have to wait until I can get to the store. I need to get Kadence's spending money transferred to a gift card as well.

I for see myself getting nothing done this week with Kadence being done with Cheer now.
Yes. I have done some things today, but it just isn't pulling all together like I pictured in my mind.

Time to get cracking now.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #1031
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I am now under 3 weeks. Wow, the time is flying.

I will probably start packing this weekend if all goes well.
I forgot that I had signed up for a free sample of Dove deoderant several weeks back. It arrived today. perfect timing. It will go right in the suitcase.

I also caved and bought another 8G Cf memory card for my camera. I needed to get a little something more to get free shipping on Amazon a week or so ago, so I just got another card. It will be nice not to owrry about having enough memory. I have a feeling this trip will have many more pictures with so much family along as wel las 2 new parties for me...and hopefully a glimpse at the new Fantasyland!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #1032
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

18 days! Now we insist that you use ALL of your memory cards on this trip!
Kathy Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #1033
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

I envy that you can start packing. I'm rearranging stuff in my drawers to so I can just pull out my shorts and t-shirts though.

I got my new toothpaste and toothbrush yesterday at my dentist appt so I'm good there!

I need to get a new CF cars for my DSLR, I think mine 4g is corrupted. It's put up errors the last two times I hooked it up to my laptop. I'm going tonight to best buy to see what they have.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #1034
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
18 days! Now we insist that you use ALL of your memory cards on this trip!
I will do my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
I envy that you can start packing. I'm rearranging stuff in my drawers to so I can just pull out my shorts and t-shirts though.

I got my new toothpaste and toothbrush yesterday at my dentist appt so I'm good there!

I need to get a new CF cars for my DSLR, I think mine 4g is corrupted. It's put up errors the last two times I hooked it up to my laptop. I'm going tonight to best buy to see what they have.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Look on amazon..they are much cheaper on there. Best Buy is usually like double.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #1035
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell60 View Post
PC? I'm just across the bay in Sandusky!

Jen - we roll change for trips too! We just emptied the piggy bank last week cause the CC bill for our plane tickets came for our March trip. We usually end up with enough to just about cover one ticket. I think we were at $230 this year?

DH is religous about throwing his change in the bank about every night.

I can't believe you're almost on this trip! Not long until the single digit dance! I'm going to LA for a week for work in November, but am going to squeeze some park time in while out there!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: