Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
JadeDarkstar
Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom

Wink back from trip

trip was good lots to tell some pics not as many as i was planing but heres what id like to say first.

Didnt like quality inn but not for the walk tho its long and longer after twisting ankle twice
but they had no chns on the tv no disney one nick and news or dumb mtv vh1
so we will not ever stay there again + they tried to charge me 50 bucks more then i ever planed so my who;e trip i was going with 50 less then i had budgeted. They said it was for adeposit well ive only ever paid 20 in deposit before never this 50. so i was pissed.

It was on hold so i should have it back now who knows.

the bus today was long because they over booked and the first bus we didnt get on. it sucked

Now for the good.
We saw her, we got her autograph we saw Melifcent at the party.
We spent most the party time in main street and tomorrow land but our bag was nearly full by the end the night I bought the glowing bag for 10bucks it wasnt bad but heavy at the end the night lol.

We got lots of pics on the photo pass and the last night we were there we spent time in carsland at night and had a photopass guy who we met earlyier in the trip remember us and take us around carsland got like 8 diffrent photo stops on the card It was so cool.

I was able to get on rsr 3 times and get the photo on photo pass+ all three times.
any ways thats all for tonight have good on eill be abck tomorrow to make a full day by day trip report thanks to all who gave us good tips
JadeDarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
revwog1974
Mouseketeer

What is your magic secret for getting on RSR 3 times in one trip?

Glad you had a good time, except for the hotel problems!
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
JadeDarkstar

fast pass, gac and fast pass it was tought but worked out we got the night one the one we wanted soo bad.

I talked to ppl at the city hall about my legs and they said oh ya i definatly needed the gac and wasnt abusing it or anything.
After i had it I also twisted both ankels. one on tuesday night waiting in line for the steap mother and sisters boom fell clear off the side walk, and then once lastnight not sure when or how but twisted the other ankle I had tot ake a cab home because it wasnt working woulda took an hour to get to the hotel lastnight took us hour to get out the park
Old 10-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Gisele
I love honey, but not the sting of bee's
Please do not forget to mail me my chocolate caramel apple before y'all leave

I am glad that you were able to go on your trip, it sounds like things overall are going very well. I am sorry about your ankles and also the hotel disappointments, hopefully all of the candy booty will help ease things just enough. Save some chocolate for me please.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

~~ Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose ~~ Janis
Gisele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
JadeDarkstar

hehehe thanks ya we need put it in the fridge but tonight it wont melt in our nice cool room. we are watching tv the dvr was soo full lol

my son was so happy to be home he missed his roopm his fish his tv and comp lol

ty all it all was so much fun i almost wish id rented a wheel chair but i made it most the days with out needing it it would have been a waist I wish two things

one disney land rented wheel chairs at half price after like 4pm or something and two they had a teen price since my son just turned 10 we aren't planing on going for a few more years one reason because to pay for a full adult price would suck

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: