Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
superwy
Mouseketeer

We are looking to spend two nights at a Sea World hotel at the end if our Universal trip, as we were able to extend a day and PBH is booked. The Marriott Renaissance looks nice but is $249 a night. Does anyone know how the Springhill Suites compares? I like that they have queen beds and include breakfast. My husband likes a nice pool area. Thanks for your thoughts.

Off Site 2004, 2005
AKL and POR 2006
Hyatt Grand Cypress 2007, 2008
Beach Club 2010 and RPR 2010
superwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
sweetiee
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwy
We are looking to spend two nights at a Sea World hotel at the end if our Universal trip, as we were able to extend a day and PBH is booked. The Marriott Renaissance looks nice but is $249 a night. Does anyone know how the Springhill Suites compares? I like that they have queen beds and include breakfast. My husband likes a nice pool area. Thanks for your thoughts.
We love it! You can usually get it around $80 or so a night w AAA. The Fairfield next door is connected but we liked the rooms at Springhill better. We will actually be there next weekend. The breakfast is nice and the shuttle is convenient. The bedroom has a split bathroom, which we liked so the toilet is not with the shower. The sofa area is partially blocked off giving you two living areas of sorts. Our kids liked the sofa bed area to sleep in, giving us the bed side! It is more modern and newer than e Renaissance. Go for it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: