Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
Phelia325
Mouseketeer

Will additional rooms be release with the new promotion comes out next week?

Does anyone know if additional rooms will be released when the promotion comes out next week. We are looking to go 2/3-2/9, which is historically a quiet week, and I am very surprised to see that there is no availability at the CR (or BLT for 2 bedrooms). We've gone far more popular weeks and always had our choice of resorts. Think anything will open up once they release the new promotion and "update" their system?
Phelia325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelia325 View Post
Does anyone know if additional rooms will be released when the promotion comes out next week. We are looking to go 2/3-2/9, which is historically a quiet week, and I am very surprised to see that there is no availability at the CR (or BLT for 2 bedrooms). We've gone far more popular weeks and always had our choice of resorts. Think anything will open up once they release the new promotion and "update" their system?
I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
nanhol
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelia325 View Post
I don't know about BLT, but when I tried to book a CR room for 5 this past summer for 2/3/13-2/7/13 there were none available then (I was looking in July). The Disney CM on the phone said I could have booked a King room, but all the 2 queen bed rooms were booked already. She couldn't tell me if there was a conference or something that booked it, but I found it strange then. We don't visit Disney every year, so we've been planning to stay at the CR for the last 2 years--it was a bummer to realize that 7 months out was too late to get a reservation there! We were able to book a room in the CR for the night of 2/10 (we're on a cruise in between), so it's not like the rooms are closed--but my guess is that they're just not available (with or without a discount) during the time you're going.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:19 AM   #4
babyberger
DIS Veteran

I have been looking around that time frame at CR as well as and with nothing available figured there must be a conference (this seems to happen when we want YC as well). After the visa discount came I scoured for available dates and found that there is some availability leading up to Jan 27 and then again after Feb 6. We were able to grab Jan 25-29 before it was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: