Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
itutorfortravel
I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addiction!

Changing Dates on FD Reservation

Can a FD package can be modified, if rooms are available? I sure hope so! Everything else now seems to be falling into place with our upcoming vacation so I hope this will too.

Thanks!
itutorfortravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
Missytara
I'm all ears!

If the promo date for booking it has expired, a standard CM will not be able to change the ressie; you will have to call CRO and ask to speak to a supervisor.

If there is availability in the resort, then you can change it - if not, you may have to make a concession and choose another resort. Promos are done to fill rooms and if the resort is full, there is no reason to extend or change it for you.

Good luck.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
itutorfortravel
I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addiction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missytara View Post
If the promo date for booking it has expired, a standard CM will not be able to change the ressie; you will have to call CRO and ask to speak to a supervisor.

If there is availability in the resort, then you can change it - if not, you may have to make a concession and choose another resort. Promos are done to fill rooms and if the resort is full, there is no reason to extend or change it for you.

Good luck.
What is CRO and how do I reach them? Yes, unfortunately the booking window has passed. We booked a package thinking we would not be able to go to WDW as long as we had hoped, so we were going to forfeit the condos we paid for and stay onsite for 5 nights to maximize our Disney time. But just today I found out that our original dates will work so I would like to use the condo more and shorten the onsite part of our vacation.

If we are booked Sunday thru Friday and want to just drop the last two days, is that okay to do?

Keeping my fingers crossed!
itutorfortravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
cwt580
DIS Veteran

Shouldnt be a problem as long as checkin day is in fd. Take the days off the end of your stay

cwt580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
Missytara
I'm all ears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itutorfortravel View Post
What is CRO and how do I reach them? Yes, unfortunately the booking window has passed. We booked a package thinking we would not be able to go to WDW as long as we had hoped, so we were going to forfeit the condos we paid for and stay onsite for 5 nights to maximize our Disney time. But just today I found out that our original dates will work so I would like to use the condo more and shorten the onsite part of our vacation.

If we are booked Sunday thru Friday and want to just drop the last two days, is that okay to do?

Keeping my fingers crossed!
The number you call to make reservations.

You should have no problem dropping two days; if you within 14 days of check-in, you will be charged $15.00 change fee.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: