Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Camping at Disney World
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
RadioFanatic
Mouseketeer
SO not a jewelry gal
I would like to introduce dh and myself - Doofus and Sleezy Chuckledoodle

What requests should I make for a Cabin?

I'm wondering what recommendations you would make for requests for a cabin. I'm going to have my four year old with me. Thanks!

RadioFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
pooh4me
DIS Veteran

The loops close to the small pool are 2400,2500,2600 and 2700, there is also a laundry room at this location. None of the loops are close to the meadows pool and trading post the nearest is the 2100 loop at 1/2 mile away. all parts of the Fort are easy to get to with the internal bus system. If you want to be close to the bus stops ask for a cabin near to transportation or you can request a loop but be warned that the larger loops can be a long way from the back. The smaller loops are 2100 and 2500.
Have a great time you will be hooked like we are and will not stay any place else.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
sharadoc
Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving every trip since 1994.

We love 2500 in the back. It's incredibly quiet and a quick walk to the bus, pool and laundry.

Something we learned this last trip is you can order items from the trading post to be delivered to your cabin. so if you want cereal, milk, bread, pb&j, frozen foods, cheese, chips - whatever they carry they will deliver. There is a delivery charge for it's not really much compared to doing it yourself LOL.

We used wegoshop for groceries and it was wonderful. We got exactly what we wanted and had it delivered moments after we checked in to our cabin. We loved cooking on the grill and it was nice to have fresh healthy food instead of restaurant food every day.

Watch Osborne Lights 2013 Winter Wonderland! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcF2eEkqtWk

6X POFQ; 3X ASMu FS, FW cabin; 2x BWV, OKW; 1X BCV, YC, CR-TPV, SSR plus many offsite in the 80's
sharadoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: