Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
jess912
Earning My Ears

Mickey's Backyard BBQ OR Cinderella's Royal Table?

I have both Mickey's Backyard BBQ and Cinderella's Royal Table booked. However, I've since been told CRT might be a bit too "sophisticated" for my princess loving 3 year old. Thoughts? If it is, we'll just do MBB and Akershus.
jess912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #2
jenhelgren
DIS Veteran

I do not agree with CRT being above a 3-year-old! Our last trip my DD was 3 and it was the highlight of her trip!! It is really no different than eating at any other sit down restaurant. The tables are fairly close together so kids have to remain seated, but I never let my kids "run" around at any restaurant. Just climbing the stairs and knowing she was in the castle were incredible for her. The princesses make their way in and then around the room so even if your table is not being visited she can still watch the princesses and see their beautiful dresses. All the princesses took awhile with my DD and had a conservation. Ariel twirled her around and danced with her and of course tried to comb her hair with our forks!!-my daughter is 5 now and it is must do for us this trip!! Hope that helps!!
jenhelgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
jess912
Earning My Ears

Thank you for your reply! I kept our reservation and it was the highlight of the trip! So glad we did it. Cinderella even played hide and seek with the girls while we were waiting.
jess912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: