Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #16
alicia1506
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky2jeff
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.... Just so exciting!!! I have been browsing and browsing these pages for the last few day... I just can't get enough...lol
Becpee, How awesome that you get to book another cruise... My hubby has never been out of Australia and on a major holiday so hopefully he gets the bug..it seems to be working already as he has mentioned about going to England next in a few years...yay. That will be good..Disneyland Paris comes to mind....lol
Alicia1506. That's what our original plan was but we look out LA as I think if we do the west coast we will need way more time and we can save that for another time ...hehehe. Especially as I would love to go to Vegas but I don't want to take the kids ...lol
April 14 th is the day we will leave Perth , I will write up a full schedule as I get the chance...I still have to figure out which days to do which parks as I haven't really looked at any calendars yet.. I'm just so obsessed with this holiday, it makes me so happy...hrhehe
My next job is to finish paying off the cruise which is half way done then I will be super happy. And can organize all the little bits after like universal, legoland etc etc
Then I need to watch for flights... I think this is my major stressing issue...worrying a bout who to fly with, are the good with the kids and can I get it cheaper than $3000... I shall keep watching...lol
Again, thank you all for the fantastically warm welcome...so so happy to have found this place...
We enjoyed vegas as adults although we didnt do the shows and only had one big drink each. We arent gamblers or drinkers but still had fun with the 1c machines and there is so much entertainment and free attractions and cheap shopping etc personally i would not take my children there either but it was fun

I agree with you re an east cost versus an east and west coast vacation. We intend to stop in at disneyland on every trip even though our trip will be predominantly east coast because we just cant bear to be so close and not visit...it does add time and extra $$$ though!

We found vaustralia to be the best value for our flights. We get the vaustralia economy promo flights for around 1200 return.. We then intend yo fly delta for our connecting flights as they fly out if the same terminal at lax making transfers easier.. then again we fly from bne - lax so it might be different for you if you are flying from a different airport.

me (alicia): dbf (carlo):
2011 vacation - Of Mice, and Wizards and Pirates, oh my!

2013 trip - 3 castles and a Disney boat - a work in progress
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:42 AM   #17
Ms. Shuttergirl
DIS Veteran

Welcome Welcome Welcome. You are going to absolutely love it here and as others have mentioned, we love hearing about all travels, not just Disney. Looking forward to following your adventure.

Oct 2009 Disneyland - stayed at Disneyland Hotel
Sept/Oct 2010 WDW - split stay Wilderness Lodge/POP Century - Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2559987

PTR Christmas 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2979947
TR WDW/US/Canada Christmas trip 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3030550
Ms. Shuttergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: