Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After > Completed trip reports and planning journals
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #196
chris31997
Disney Kid at Heart

Got a moment to look through everything, thanks to another typhoon , The wedding was beautiful and it was great that someone from the cruise was able to get some candid shoots of you. Those are good. They were nice to take the time to get them and share them with you.

How sweet and brave of that man to ask in front of all those people. I think I might have had some evil thoughts if my Dh had done something like that

getting back to the routine of life and staying with Fantasmic

Chrissy
chris31997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #197
JBeanBunny
royal purple pigment

Wedding Cruise, Day 1: Embarkation Day!

Alright, gals! I've left you hanging long enough! I guess it's time to sit down and write some TR posts instead of PJ posts! I tell ya, getting back into a normal life can be difficult when you spend YEARS (we were engaged 2.25 years before we tied the knot!) planning a wedding! I don't know what to do with all of my wedding stuff- I'm STILL not even fully unpacked!

I'm not entirely sure where I left you off, but the day before embarkation (Wednesday) was a busy day! My brother and sister-in-law had flown in Tuesday night and joined me for my "bachelor/bachelorette" party at Jelly Rolls (Yay!). Wednesday morning I had to go to the Dolphin to extend my rental car (side note: I STILL haven't gotten my car back from the shop yet!) then I went to Epcot with my Bro & S-i-L to let them into the parks. Then I had to deal with switching my family over from Boardwalk to Old Key West- making sure luggage got transferred, checking in at OKW, speaking with the manager about having the ESCOT bus pick up our party the following day... Had some lunch, and stole my MOH to PACK PACK PACK! OMG, Packing was the WORST. Do yourself a favor and make a packing list, and pack whatever you can AHEAD of time. I'm a bit of a procrastinator, obviously. (The ONLY thing I forgot to pack was my "Mrs. Pariona" Hanger that I made. Everything else went so well that I'm not terribly upset about that- I didn't even think of it until we were driving back from the port!) Packing literally took my entire afternoon and evening! I eventually took my MOH back to OKW to meet up with her mom who'd just flown in, and I hung out in the Grand Villa that my mom graciously booked (using all of this year's and next year's DVC points!) waiting as all of my friends and family arrived! Since Michael was working at Saratoga, he met us there- My mom insisted on repacking the favor bags which I'd previously packed into a HUGE suitcase because she didn't think I could carry that onboard with me (It's not an airplane! ) I ended up going to Publix to pick up $30 of pastries and breakfast items, then dropping the food back off at OKW for the bus group. After we went back home, we had to pack for Michael! We got to bed LATE that night! Not much sleep for us!

Embarkation day (Thursday) we got up probably at 7 or 8 to pack up the car with everything. We had one huge suitcase, two smaller suitcases and a duffel bag, PLUS our wedding attire. After we were packed, we had to drop the rental car back off at Alamo @ Dolphin. Afterwards, we headed over to OKW to see off our guests! Actually, I was going room-to-room hurrying people along! The ESCOT bus picked everyone up from the front parking lot by the lobby building. They arrived around 8 or 8:15 and my mom stayed with the bus with her list of bus attendees! We told all of our guests to be at/on the bus at 8:30 or 8:45 and ESCOT knew they needed to be rolling by 9! I think they left closer to 8:45 (Michael and I drove) and we all made it to the port with enough time to get in line before they let people into the terminal at 10:30. Michael and I parked at Disney's parking out of convenience- any other cruise, we'd use Park 'n Cruise, an off property parking location that busses you to and from the terminal. They're about $5/day instead of the $60 we paid to park in Disney's parking garage. We dropped our checked BAG off at the curb (we had to carry everything else onboard. It was ROUGH! one suitcase each, plus a duffel bag AND our wedding attire! My arms were shaking from carrying my dress so long, and it was only 6.5 pounds!) We parked on the 3rd floor or the garage and took the bridge over to the terminal. My bus group got there after us and waited down on the curb, and they all got in sooner because they had more security stations set up downstairs! Michael and I both set off the metal detectors, but then again, we were both already dressed up for our legal ceremony! Me in my chiffon dress (which was apparently too big and a little see-through! Whoops!) and Michael in his silver suit.

We checked in at the Castaway Club line, and we should've been given a 1st boarding group card, but somebody somewhere along the line didn't add that to our reservation. Dummies! We're the wedding couple! We get to go on first! Michael went over to the concierge desk, and they looked into it and got us the "1" boarding pass instead! (We weren't first, we were second. Oh well! It was nice to not wait in ANOTHER line!) Then we waited what seemed like an eternity in the cruise terminal (in actuality it was 30 minutes!) so we just went from group to group, family to family, friends to friends. Lots of cell phone pictures taken! Fivepin's friend was sitting next to some of my family and she's the one who snapped that first photo and sent it to her! (Thanks again for posting that!) We put on our bride/groom ears in the terminal and wore them into the boat until the legal ceremony. I wish I'd been wearing my blue heels and carrying my blue feather bouquet for all of those "pre-legal ceremony" photos that were taken, but until we got our stateroom we were lugging around all of that luggage, I was happy to be wearing flats!

Okay, once we got on the boat, we went immediately to guest services and dropped off his tux and my dress. Once my mom boarded, she dropped off her dress to be steamed- now since guest services weren't listening to us, they charged her steaming to OUR bill, not hers! It took a lot of work on that last night getting that situation worked out! After that, we pretty much spent a while in the atrium waiting and waiting for a lot of our families to board. Michael doesn't see his family often, so we waited for them to board before we headed to Cabanas. I headed straight for the shrimp and crab legs! I felt silly wearing a pretty white dress with a long french manicure and digging in with my hands into messy seafood! I don't care, it was my guilty pleasure that day! Our rooms were ready right at 1:15 and our luggage was there when we arrived! It was a huge relief to drop our bags and collect ourselves! It wasn't until my photographers had called me around 2/2:15 that I realized, OH HOLY COW, we gotta meet the wedding coordinator at 3! I called my hair stylist and she came down and quickly curled my hair! I put on the sexy blue heels and grabbed my pretty blue bouquet and we rushed out the door! It wasn't until we were downstairs that we remembered that we forgot our champagne flutes and cake topper in the stateroom! I should've just left them at the guest services desk when I got onboard!

Now here's the fun part. We all know that you're allowed to bring TWO witnesses to your legal ceremony, right? I was A-okay with this, and we'd decided that it was going to be my BFF/MOH and Michael's Brother (since his BM a friend, not family). There was no way my mom was going to miss out, so she came along too! Well, word got out that we were having our legal ceremony, so of course, we had about 10-12 additional people show up to see it go down! NONONONO! They took us from guest relations to Royal Palace. EVERYBODY FOLLOWED! Ugh!!! I think now would be a good time to mention that all of my friends who came along had consumed several drinks of the day and were... "Sauced." They were being rowdy and got themselves "kicked out" (Even though we were ONLY ever supposed to have 2 witnesses!) Once in RP, they took us to the private dining room. It was the coordinator, Laura with a DCL officiant, my MOH, Michael's Brother, and my mom. Very small, very quiet. This is where I actually freaked out a bit- not that I DIDN'T want to marry Michael, but because "OMG, this is really happening RIGHT NOW!" Michael took my hands during the vows because apparently my hands were shaking! Anyways, had the quick legal ceremony, then she took our wedding license, had our witnesses sign it, she signed it, and she notarized it. They then took it to mail it to the state for us, and we had 3 or 4 copies of the marriage license delivered to our room that night in a pretty folder with some little certificate DCL printed out. Honestly, I haven't looked at it since it showed up in the room- As I said, Still haven't completely unpacked! After the legal ceremony, we left the private dining room and had a seat at a regular table in RP. We chose Table #82, that gorgeous 10-top round table in the center of the dining room and we grabbed out photographers to have an overview with Laura. She went over all of the choices that I'd sent to DCL, and went over a general outline of the timing of the event. I'd sent my MOH to my stateroom to pick up the cake topper and champagne flutes so we could give them to Laura! She asked if we'd had any more decorations or if we had any questions or requests. She said that a lot of brides could've gotten MORE assistance if they'd just ASKED. You know Disney will try to accommodate you if they can!

So, after the legal ceremony and meeting with Laura @ 3, we had our muster drill at 4. We were "O" back in Evolution. The only people in my wedding party in our muster station was my brothers & sisters-in-law! It was good to be able to see them and sit with them for the boring drill! Luckily, Evolution is set up with a sound system, so they performed the drill with a mic over the PA system instead of using the bull-horn! This muster drill was different from the other muster drills I've attended. This time they would explain something in English (pre-recorded, of course) then they'd repeat the same thing in Spanish. I kept spacing out when they were speaking English and "coming to" when they were speaking in Spanish! Michael told me that he fell asleep!!! Luckily our last cruise was in January, so we'd experienced a muster drill attentively somewhat recently!

It was a mad house after the muster drill since most of the ship was on deck 4! We waited for the crowds to subside in Skyline for about 10 minutes! I think we stopped in our stateroom again to unpack before heading up to the sail away party around 5. The humidity and wind RUINED my curls and my hairdresser scolded me later that night! We'd made 6:00 reservations at Palo and had Scottish William as our server. He was wonderful and the food was wonderful... except... the exact same thing happened to me just after sailing away that happened on my last cruise- I got very very seasick while we passed over the gulf stream! I ended up leaving early to lay down, got some sea-sick pills from guest services, and I chewed some anti-nausea ginger gum (I love the stuff, I'm going to keep it around ANY time I'm feeling nauseous! Tastes great, too!) and eventually I felt well enough to greet our guests down in Enchanted Garden. Michael was admittedly better at socializing between tables that night than I was! I kept going back and forth between feeling better and feeling queasy until I got back into our stateroom after dinner (#2!) to lay down. I think one of our favorite things about DCL is the unlimited on-demand Disney movies! We put one on and watched it until we fell asleep... Probably not very long at all! I surprisingly slept VERY well that night considering my WEDDING day was just one sleep away!

Well, there you have it. Day one! I'm off work on Tues/Weds, I hope to get more typed up for you by then!! For now, here's a quick pic to gaze upon! I didn't get many (good) photos on the first and last day of the cruise, unfortunately. I am, however, DYING to get the professional photos back from Lora and Danielle! I also would LOVE for my friends and family to post more pictures or e-mail me what they have, but I haven't gotten many more photos since I posted last.

On a brighter note, we booked our honeymoon/1-year anniversary cruise! It's the September 21st Eastern Caribbean sailing on the Fantasy next year! Our friends (getting hitched in November) loved the wedding cruise so much that they booked it shortly after returning home! (I wish we'd all booked it while ON the cruise to get that $100 stateroom credit! Darn!) So we'll both be celebrating our belated honeymoons together and we'll have awesome people to sit with at dinner! I literally spent two days staring at the DCL website comparing stateroom categories, looking up each "room report" and deciding where I wanted to stay. I started in one room and changed the same day... then I changed the next day, too! Now we're deck 6 forward on the starboard side, just on the other side of our friends (they're port). I think I'm happy with this choice, but who knows! There's still time to change if I can get a good rate on a corner room

Last edited by JBeanBunny; 10-04-2012 at 09:19 AM.
JBeanBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #198
dclwonderprincess
Mouseketeer

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update! I've been very curious about how embarkation day goes.
August 2014 - Alaska on the Wonder
May 2015 - Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy
December 2015 - Bahamas on the Wonder
dclwonderprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #199
JBeanBunny
royal purple pigment

Hello, all! Evi PM'ed me a bunch of relevant questions and when I wrote a response, DIS told me it was too long to send as a PM so I thought I'd post the (paraphrased) Questions and (long winded) Answers here so others can benefit from the info, too! Some of this may be "spoilers" as to my upcoming posts on the wedding day and castaway cay day!

Meredith recommended that I use the Private Dining Room in Royal Palace. What are your thoughts on the space and about how many people can it seat?
The private dining room in RP is in the forward port side of the dining room, it's not a terribly large room. It seemed like it had five 6-top tables, or maybe four 4-tops and one 6-top? We weren't in there for a very long time. They had sheer curtains in the windows that look into the atrium. If you don't mind overlooking the hustle and bustle of the atrium during your dinner, it's a nice space! You would definitely be secluded, but if they can arrange for your group to sit together, that would be beneficial! We requested Table #82, the 10-top in the middle of royal palace. When we entered RP that night (fashionably late- we needed to freshen up between 9 hours of photography and dinner!) the entire restaurant cast lined up and announced us into the dining room! The entire restaurant clapped as we walked straight into the center of the room! It was a very special feeling being the center of attention for a day! I had no idea they'd do that! The night of RP, the tables they assigned our party (47 total) were the most scattered of all 3 nights. (We were the closest in Enchanted Garden, and there was a wall separating the 10-top from the rest of the party in Animator's Palate) But that being said, it's not like my party was VERY far apart, there were just other tables integrated. It wasn't difficult to get from table-to-table because each of our tables was in the center circle of the restaurant. DEFINITELY request a rotation that puts your entire party in Royal Palace that night- it's already so elegant (even on pirate night, like we were) that it doesn't need any dressing up. I didn't end up decorating the tables further, but I'm sure if you brought something aboard to give to the wedding coordinator, I'm sure they would have the servers set it on your tables for you. Something like rose petals or glow-cubes for the water glasses or a flower on the plate. You could always check with your servers the night before to make sure they understand- maybe even consult with the head server to coordinate things.

You mentioned that your wedding coordinator said that you could probably get more if you just asked. Do you know what she meant by that, and did she give any examples? Also, do you get to contact the coordinator before you board the ship?
You will have NO word as to who your wedding coordinator will be until you board the ship. Therefore, there will be no communication to him/her prior to boarding except for the planning guide they've been provided. That being said, you can bring extra decorations and their team will do their best to integrate them. We had the nice white folding chairs for our ceremony & celebration, I'm sure if you brought your own chair bows, they probably would've placed them for you. They have a cake table set up with rose petals that correspond with whichever bouquet you choose. If you bring your own cake topper, the Mickey/Minnie cake topper provided will be set on the table as decoration. I know one DIS bride had a Precious Moments Sleeping Beauty/Prince Phillip topper and on the cake table, they brought along one of the old-fashioned jeweled book titled "Sleeping Beauty". I thought it was a very unique touch to add that to the table!

Did they set up a favor or guest book table for you in your Ceremony & Celebration area?
Apparently, they'd set up a gift table for us. We're only in the room for an hour, so I was too busy enjoying my family during the celebration to notice! We put Michael's brother in charge of taking the gifts (cards with checks and cash!) although the wedding coordinator had offered to do so for us. I'm certain they would set up a guest book table for you too. What I did was bring along a pretty journal and I attached a ribbon to a pen and hot-glued the ribbon into the binding of the book, and we passed that around on the last night of the cruise. (We'd honestly forgotten about the guest book until after the wedding dinner! It had been re-packed so we had to remember WHERE it was! In my MOH's room!) Instead of a typical signing of the names, people instead passed it around and wrote very loving words for us to treasure afterwards. We even passed it through Michael's family who weren't able to make it to the cruise afterwards! I'll take a picture of it and add it to my PJ/TR sometime soon! I finally have a day off today!

What I'm saying is, if you bring along special elements, I'm sure the wedding coordinator will work with you to make your wedding experience special and unique! For us, everything was perfect and we hadn't really asked for anything that wasn't included! We'd delivered all of our gifts to the staterooms on the first night, but if you ask, they'll set up your favors on a table for you! When our coordinator told us to just ASK for things, she didn't give any examples of HOW, specifically. But I'm sure if you bring along elements, they'd be willing to incorporate them!

Do you think it's worth it to pay Disney for additional floral? Also, did you end up bringing along those dried orchids or anything else to gussy up the tables at dinner?
Here's the thing about floral... I only had 1 bridesmaid and 1 groomsman, but we made corsages for our moms (and dads wives), my grandmas, and the sisters-in-law. We also made boutonnieres for our fathers (and moms' hubby/beau), brothers, and the two widowers got a white boutonniere. My MOH got a silk bouquet (it looked very realistic with the lifelike roses from Hobby Lobby) and the BM got a boutonniere, too. You can do what I did and learn how to make them (you just need to go to the floral/floral supply section of a craft store) or order all of your silk floral from somebody online (or ask local florists if they do silk). Ginger ordered lightweight CLAY floral that looks so gorgeous in photos! That being said, my REAL bouquet provided by Disney was GORGEOUS. And the flower petals on the cake table (and on our bed later that night) were red and pink like my bouquet- it added a coordinating touch. The problem is, Disney charges SO much for their floral! I couldn't manage paying for all of that floral! I didn't even order rose petals for the flower girls to throw- they were so young that they barely got any on the aisle so in that regard, I'm glad I just bought some rose petals from etsy! I got 10 packs of 100, and I only used half of them! They later re-used those leftover petals as additional decoration on our bed that night. I mean, it really depends on what you're willing to spend, and what effort you're willing to go through if you don't want to let Disney take care of it. Also, Disney is very limited with their options for floral, so if you're dreaming big (like colors they don't offer) then it'd be best to bring your own floral. When I get professional photos you can judge how you think they look in photos in comparison to the real flowers. The best part about bringing your own is that you can just put them all in a bag, then distribute them before the ceremony, then it's one less thing you have to carry off the ship! Honestly, I was happy with what we brought along. I have no regrets in making/bringing my own! MOST of our professional photos are of me and Michael, not of our wedding party or family I didn't end up bringing the freeze-dried orchids for the tables. I didn't want to cross any lines with bringing "floral" onto an "international" cruise. (I barely got off the boat! I probably only spend 2 or 3 hours on CC!) Although, if you don't take the orchids (or whatever freeze-dried floral) OFF the boat, then you don't have to worry about declaring it when you return! Oh, technicalities!

Is it worth it to get a Cabana on Castaway Cay?
I don't know about the Cabanas at CC. I've never gotten one, so I don't know from personal experience. My problem was that we took a 3-night cruise and we were moving and doing something the ENTIRE time! We had the legal ceremony the first day, the wedding the second day, then we took additional photos on CC on the third day. We were EXHAUSTED! We went to bed shortly after dinner on the wedding night, roughly 10:30 or 11 PM, then we had to wake up at 7 so we could get dressed AGAIN and take photos on CC. We took some photos on the ship until they let us off at 8:30, then we took photos on the island until it was WAY too hot and we were back onboard at 10 AM. We headed straight to cabanas for breakfast, took a dip in the pool & hot tub (hot tub to ease sore/achy muscles!) then we took a nap for 2-3 hours! We got off the ship with just enough time to get a drink and enjoy the view for a short time. We didn't even get in the water- we just stuck our feet in! It really depends on how you think you'll be spending your CC day. I'd made no plans, and I'm glad, because we really needed that long nap!!! The cruise was amazing, but EXHAUSTING!

I'll hopefully be updating my PJ again today and/or tomorrow to go over the big one- the wedding day! Eep! Just thinking about writing all of that makes me tired! Let me know if ANY of you have any more questions! I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge!

Last edited by JBeanBunny; 10-02-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #200
Fivepin
DIS Veteran

Hi Jillian-

WOW-what a wealth of information. Thanks for posting. I'm planning on bringing on some extras, so it's good to know that the coordinator should be able to accomodate. I'm delivering the embarkation bags myself-only 7 but all over the ship. Bring on the M&M favor jars and some of our wedding photos to decorate the Outlook. Trying to keep it simple.
I may see if they can do a strawberry buttercream instead of raspberry. We are not raspberry people, but would love the strawberry with the yellow cake.

Got my confirm: did get the Outlook for 4pm like I requested.But, no table 82,
said my guests would really be scattered? There are 30 of us all together. Then requested 3 8 toppers and 1 6 topper, but got 4 4 toppers and 2 8 toppers. I'm just happy I got the time I requested just in case people do get off the ship since they don't know about it.

Going with their florals:it is expensive, but I only need 3 boutinerres for my boys and something for my mom.

Was told no to the sheet music for the one song not on the list, need to provide the CD. Oh well.

Can't wait to read more of your report, but dying to see your pics.

Saw you tried to PM, cleared out my inbox some. So, there's space now.

Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Fivepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #201
Fivepin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeanBunny View Post
Is it worth it to get a Cabana on Castaway Cay?
I don't know about the Cabanas at CC. I've never gotten one, so I don't know from personal experience. My problem was that we took a 3-night cruise and we were moving and doing something the ENTIRE time! We had the legal ceremony the first day, the wedding the second day, then we took additional photos on CC on the third day. We were EXHAUSTED! We went to bed shortly after dinner on the wedding night, roughly 10:30 or 11 PM, then we had to wake up at 7 so we could get dressed AGAIN and take photos on CC. We took some photos on the ship until they let us off at 8:30, then we took photos on the island until it was WAY too hot and we were back onboard at 10 AM. We headed straight to cabanas for breakfast, took a dip in the pool & hot tub (hot tub to ease sore/achy muscles!) then we took a nap for 2-3 hours! We got off the ship with just enough time to get a drink and enjoy the view for a short time. We didn't even get in the water- we just stuck our feet in! It really depends on how you think you'll be spending your CC day. I'd made no plans, and I'm glad, because we really needed that long nap!!! The cruise was amazing, but EXHAUSTING!

I'll hopefully be updating my PJ again today and/or tomorrow to go over the big one- the wedding day! Eep! Just thinking about writing all of that makes me tired! Let me know if ANY of you have any more questions! I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge!
I'll throw my thoughts in on the Cabana. I think it depends when you're going, if it's going to be hot. For us, it was worth it. I have 3 boys and one burns easily, so it was nice to be able to have a shaded area for him when needed. We have one for November, because I thought it would be nice for my mom with her mobility issues and not liking the sun. This way she'll get off the ship. We actually stayed out longer at CC because of the cabana because the kids didn't hot, sticky, and cranky! There's a shower there where you can rinse off as well. The kids enjoyed the bikes and the inner tube and floats that come along with it. We never used the snorkel gear. For me, the best was the iced cold wash cloths in the fridge It felt so good after being out in the heat. The kids kept hydrated since the fridge was stocked with water. For us there are 5 of us, so we were ok with the cost. If it was just my husband and I probaby not. In November there will be 8 of us. Those are just my thoughts. We are spoiled. If we had to do without it, we wouldn't be on the island that long.

Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Fivepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #202
Evi
DIS Veteran

Hi Jillian,

I'm sorry I know those where alot of questions lol. But I really do appreciate that you answered every single one of them . I'm so happy to hear how perfect everything went. Thank you again.

Evi

Evi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #203
chris31997
Disney Kid at Heart

Thanks for the TR posts. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the detailed answers to the questions. That is great info to store in the back of my mind for later

Chrissy
chris31997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:50 AM   #204
ccbride412
Mouseketeer

Jillian- We got number 1 to board too, but were not allowed to "officially" board the ship until 2nd. We were taken through the VIP area with all of our goodies (meaning we didn't go through the Mickey ears), but had to wait in the hall outside the ship until the First Family or whatever went through. They were announced to the crowds and then were the first people on the boat. DSIL said she heard they paid $10,000 to be first!

Evi- My first night's dinner we were in the private room in Royal Palace. I had a total of 32, including DH and me. We all fit very comfortably in the room (or we would have but they put a 6 top of random people in the room with us and 6 of MY guests sat in another room). I agree with Jillian, it's not a really beautiful space, but you can weigh sitting together vs ambiance.

I used faux floral for MOH bouquet, moms' and dads' floral, and groomsmen's as well. You can't even tell in the pictures that they're not real and it saved me A LOT of money. I used tropical flowers from Michaels and seashells. I think I spent a total of $15 on all the extra floral. I did do the aisle runner on CC of palm fronds and seashells- BEAUTIFUL!

Fivepin- I had a huge mess with DCL and seating for my guests. My coordinator told my mom that if I had just come to her as soon as I discovered the issue, she could've tried to change it asap. So I recommend letting that person know if you have ANY problems. We managed to resolve the issue of my parents not being at our table, but not the fact that 6 of our guests were in another part of the dining room. Sorry for the negativity, but it is worst case scenario and I'm still fuming about it 6 months later. Point of the story, you're coordinator is there to make you happy, so take any issues to them!

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #205
celerystalker
Look! I'm yankeepenny!
I can't do without air!
I seriously have a Disney addiction

Oh my goodness! I think I started reading your PJ right before you guys boarded the ship and I am FINALLY done! I wouldn't let myself peek and skip ahead, so it felt more like I was living it with you. It's been a saga! The wreck! Eek! I'm glad you're ok.
I absolutely lovelovelove how crafty you are! You even had me convinced at one point to have a cruise wedding!
The pics, even the candid ones, are incredible - it looks like you all had such a blast.
Did your DH (does it feel weird to think of him like that?) ever take the top hat off? I'm starting to wonder if he slept in the thing!
Anyway, I'm planning on starting my PJ today and your invitations have inspired me. I even showed them to several of my friends - only one of whom is a Dr. Who fan.... the rest didn't quite "get" it. I'm including copies of your invitations in my PJ and a link to your PJ - hope you don't mind.
celerystalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #206
JBeanBunny
royal purple pigment

Wedding Cruise, Day Two. WEDDING DAY!

So, I mentioned that we'd slept pretty well, considering it was the last sleep until our wedding! This, of course, is with the exception that I woke up and saw light rimming our curtains, and I woke up thinking it was roughly 8AM. Nope, it was 3AM and the light outside was artificial! It really bugged me NOT having a clock near the bed! Michael thinks that the alarm clock is too bring, so he'd cover it with a washcloth, so I had to get up and find a wave phone to see what time it was! Anyways, I think this was the day we slept in the latest- and that was probably until 9 AM. Got up, showered (I was instructed to apply mousse to my damp roots by my hairdresser), and headed to Cabanas. I kept trying to leave (You know, got lots to do!) but conversation kinda kept me in place... Until my wave phone rang at 11:00. Laura (wedding coordinator) called to tell me that Lora (photographer) and Alicia (Hairdresser) were at my grandmother's stateroom (Huge corner handicapped room!). Whoops, time to go! We went back down to our room and I didn't realize HOW MUCH STUFF I had to transport from our room to theirs- my shoes, my jewelry, my makeup, my perfume... Luckily the room was only about 5 staterooms away! As I was gathering my things, Laura (coordinator) knocked our stateroom door and MICHAEL answered! Well, she was carrying our steamed attire, and Michael may have gotten an eyeful of white dress! I led Laura to my "bridal suite" and that was the last I saw of Michael! From then on I had to send my mom or MOH to collect miscellaneous items when needed! I wish I'd been a little bit more organized at this point, but once my hair/makeup process started, it's not like I could leave!

Here's where I'm really glad I had my pink kimono robe- I've been snoopy and looking through other "getting ready" pictures, and I think it's so pretty when the bride is in a pretty robe instead of sweats or a button down shirt. I'm also incredibly thrilled that we had access to a large corner room (with a verandah! But I wasn't allowed outside b/c of the heat and humidity!) because at one point we had Me, My mom, My photographer, My hairdresser, My Moh, My aunt, My other aunt, My cousin, and my Grandma in one room! If you've ever been on a cruise before, you KNOW that staterooms are not meant to accommodate so many people! Once there, I had my hair curled and pinned up to set. Then Alicia worked on my mom's hair. Meanwhile my mom's beau had gone to deck 12 and brought down a plate of chicken and tuna salad wraps for us to eat! My MOH and I went through all of the floral separating "Bride Side" and "Groom Side" so that they could be handed off and distributed accordingly. (Only one item got put in the wrong pile. Whoops!) Meanwhile, my aunt started doing my MOH's hair, and once Alicia started on my hair and makeup again, my cousin started my mom's makeup. Somewhere along the line, my grandma and cousin needed to get ready, too! (It was their stateroom, after all!) So it was pretty chaotic in there! Now, every other time I've put on my wedding dress, we'd put on the crinoline skirt first, then pulled the dress over my head... But once the hair and makeup was done, we couldn't risk ruining my hair, so I had to step into the dress, and my MOH had to get up underneath my skirts to get that crinoline secured! Somewhere along the line, Laura showed up with my beautiful red & hot pink bouquet! Once we were putting on the finishing touches (including pinkish pixie dust for my hair and shoulders) somebody had the idea of sprinkling pixie dust on my bouquet, too! I really hope those pictures turn out well! We had a lot of fun sprinkling pixie dust everywhere!

After I was ready, we'd headed down to the Walt Disney Theater "lobby" by the gift shops to take family photos! We'd instructed Michael's family to meet in the Atrium on deck 3 to take photos, so we wouldn't bump into each other! The photographer that was with the guys was keeping in close contact via wave phone so that we wouldn't bump into each other! (A few weeks earlier we had worked on a "shot list" for these family photos, Bride with Bride Side and Groom with Groom Side. I'm really glad it was up to the photographer to arrange everybody!) Once finished with family photos, we had about 20 or 30 minutes to kill, so we went around the atrium area taking some photos. Thank goodness we did, because if I were just standing around waiting to get married, I would have gotten really anxious! As it is, Lora kept telling me to "Relax your shoulders! Relax your arms!" I guess I was still a little tense! Laura eventually found us and whisked us over to D-Lounge. Sent all of the stragglers into the room and into their seats and I was positioned aside my eldest brother, and suddenly we were being prompted to walk down the aisle!

They opened the doors and the first thing I think when I see Michael is... "Is he SERIOUSLY wearing the Mickey Top Hat at our CEREMONY??" Well, that's very Michael of him, so I guess it didn't SURPRISE me once it happened! It was a DISNEY wedding after all, and we are both very DISNEY people! I just wish I'd known he was going to do that, because I would've put A LOT more effort into decorating that hat! It was seriously a 5 minute project with some scissors and hot glue! My second though when entering the room was "Yay, Captain Henry is performing our ceremony!" If you want to know specifics about the ceremony, I couldn't tell you much (You can ask Meredith for a copy of it if you're really curious) but I do remember that Michael took one of Captain Henry's long pauses as his cue to kiss his bride... A bit too early! I think he laughed and said "I haven't gotten to that part yet"! We eventually made it to the point where he WAS supposed to kiss me, and we were pronounced husband and wife! Definitely a happy moment- AND I DIDN'T CRY! I really didn't want to cry! We walked back down the aisle to our FANTASMIC recessional (The pianist did really well!) and after we'd left the room, they closed the doors, turned us around, and reintroduced us to the room as Mr. and Mrs. Pariona. OH. MY. GOSH. I felt so relieved and much more calm as soon as the ceremony was completed!

At that point we just made our rounds greeting everybody and taking lots of pictures with our guests. My family welcoming him to the family, and his family welcoming me to his! After perhaps 10-15 minutes of mingling, Laura suggested we cut the cake- she gave us a quick explanation, cut here, smile for the camera, etc. After we'd fed each other a piece each, she worked to get the cake cut and served very quickly. She even made sure my aunt (who can't each chocolate without getting a debilitating migraine) got a piece with raspberry butter cream before the knife cut into the chocolate caramel filled tier. As (or after?) the cake was being cut for the guests, champagne was being circulated (as well as the sparkling cider and iced tea, for non-drinkers). Laura handed us our champagne in the champagne flutes that we brought along. We hadn't arranged a toast by anybody, we didn't want to impose that on someone who didn't want it! So, Laura had prompted the Best Man and Maid of Honor to say a few words. We toasted, and Laura prompted the pianist to start our first dance song. We danced in front of the cake table for what seemed like an eternity! (Why did I pick such a long song?) I'm no dancer and we didn't get a chance to practice ahead of time like we'd originally planned! We definitely did the "High School" style dance, just holding each other and moving in a circle! The only problem was that my train kept getting caught up when I would spin! I had to kick it back every now and then, and my MOH tried helping when she could! After the dance (He played "At Last I See the Light" from Tangled) there was another 10-15 minutes of mingling before we were escorted out of the ceremony/celebration space (They had 30 minutes to turn the space over for some event for Pirate night) So we gathered everybody in the Atrium. As I'd predicted, Disney's photographers were busy taking their own pictures on the staircase, so my family just gathered together on the 3rd floor and my photographer took the picture of everybody from the 4th floor. Afterwards we took some photos by the Royal Palace entrance with the attendants and the flower girls (by this point the flower girls were being very fussy, especially the 2 year old!!!) and we sent everybody on their way! By this point, it was approximately 5 or 5:30 PM, so my guests could freshen themselves up before the early show around 6 PM. Lora & Danielle (photographers) and Michael & I spent the entire time from 5 PM until 8 PM (just minutes before dinner) taking pictures around the ship! We went everywhere from deck 4 outside, all over the District, we went to the deck off Meridian on deck 12, all around the 11th and 12th decks outside, we took pictures in the atrium and on the grand piano... Honestly, until I get my photos back from the photographer, I won't even remember everywhere we went!

at 8, we'd finished up in the Atrium. We adjourned to our room to freshen up (although most of my things were still locked up in my grandmother's stateroom!) Once I sat down, I didn't want to get up! We made it back downstairs to Royal Palace around 8:20 or 8:30. When we got to the restaurant, they held us at the front. All of the servers had lined up at the entrance and cheered as we entered! (Luckily my photographer had her camera handy, She must've gotten a few photos of that!) Of course, the entire dining room chimed in- it was really quite an uproar! It was definitely a surprise to us, and a very cool entrance! I knew we'd shown up late for a reason! Unfortunately, our servers were waiting to serve food to the rest of our table for when we showed up. I feel like we were starving the other 8 people at our table! Once we ordered, Michael and I started making our rounds. I was ordered to take my shoes off, so I was wandering around RP barefooted! (I was still in full bride attire, so no one could see!) The dinner was great- I had Escargot and French Onion Soup as well as the Steak & Lobster for dinner. Afterwards the head chef brought back the rest of the cake and had it cut and served at Dinner, too. They'd asked if we wanted it sent to our room, but we'd already asked Laura to send a piece of each to the room.

As we left the dining room, we spotted our flower girls taking a picture with Tinkerbell, and we totally photo-bombed them! (Disney LOST these photos! SO frustrating!) After that, we all headed up to the top deck to watch the fireworks! We were at the forward starboard side. Like our last cruise, we didn't get there in time to get a spot to watch the pirate show that accompanied the fireworks, but one of the most precious moments of the wedding was listening to Michael who was holding our niece/flower girl Sophie, and telling her all about Fantasmic and listening to her telling him the story of the last time she saw fireworks! Then she was guessing what color the next firework was going to be... It was adorable! After the fireworks, we headed aft and stopped to dance during "Party Rockers" about midship! It was an awesome impromptu moment between a few friends and us! Once we hit our floor, we'd mentally checked out! I gathered everything from my grandma's stateroom and went to bed! It was an amazing and exhausting day, and we still had a 7AM wakeup call the next morning!

Here's a picture of the bed. Pretty! But we took a couple pictures, then Michael literally scooped the flower petals into the trash!

The lighter petals near the pillows are the faux rose petals that the flower girls scattered. I also adore the Ariel and Eric "Just Married" DCL buttons they gave us!

Gotta run! Time for work!

Last edited by JBeanBunny; 10-05-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #207
JBeanBunny
royal purple pigment

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris31997 View Post
Got a moment to look through everything, thanks to another typhoon , The wedding was beautiful and it was great that someone from the cruise was able to get some candid shoots of you. Those are good. They were nice to take the time to get them and share them with you.

How sweet and brave of that man to ask in front of all those people. I think I might have had some evil thoughts if my Dh had done something like that

getting back to the routine of life and staying with Fantasmic
Hope you made it through the Typhoon alright! I'm glad I gave you something to read during your down time! I also may have been a twinge embarrassed if I'd been proposed to in front of thousands of people! More power to the groom! That takes guts! Thanks for the Pixie Dust! Things are getting back to normal, but I'm nowhere near done unpacking my wedding stuff! I just don't know what to do with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclwonderprincess View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update! I've been very curious about how embarkation day goes.
You're very welcome! I just added my WEDDING DAY report today! The CC day post shouldn't be as long as the other two considering we took a 2 or 3 hour nap through that day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
Hi Jillian-

WOW-what a wealth of information. Thanks for posting. I'm planning on bringing on some extras, so it's good to know that the coordinator should be able to accommodate. I'm delivering the embarkation bags myself-only 7 but all over the ship. Bring on the M&M favor jars and some of our wedding photos to decorate the Outlook. Trying to keep it simple.
I may see if they can do a strawberry butter cream instead of raspberry. We are not raspberry people, but would love the strawberry with the yellow cake.

Got my confirm: did get the Outlook for 4pm like I requested.But, no table 82,
said my guests would really be scattered? There are 30 of us all together. Then requested 3 8 toppers and 1 6 topper, but got 4 4 toppers and 2 8 toppers. I'm just happy I got the time I requested just in case people do get off the ship since they don't know about it.

Going with their florals:it is expensive, but I only need 3 boutinerres for my boys and something for my mom.

Was told no to the sheet music for the one song not on the list, need to provide the CD. Oh well.

Can't wait to read more of your report, but dying to see your pics.

Saw you tried to PM, cleared out my inbox some. So, there's space now.
I think the M&M jars sound like so much fun! If I'd known I could set up a little favor table, I probably would've taken on MORE projects than I already tackled! I am a raspberry LOVER, so the raspberry butter cream was perfect for me! I don't know if they'll do a strawberry butter cream or not, I know that they like to say "No" to special requests I think it's great that you got the Outlook! It's such a pretty space, and you shouldn't be rushed out of your space like we were! (There was a pirate night event happening in D-Lounge just 30 minutes after my event!) Sorry about 82- Hopefully they'll keep your party near each other! My tables were the farthest scattered on the RP (wedding) night, but we were all still in a similar vicinity, I could still easily see all of our tables. I didn't have a problem with it. They got us our table 82! It was beautiful, but a little tricky being at a 10-top table! I noticed that our food took a lot longer because they tried to take everyone's orders at the same time and that they tried getting all of the courses out at the same time. Disney floral is beautiful and I think your additional boutonnieres will look great!!

Sorry to hear about the sheet music! I was told I could submit the sheet music when I started the process, and I included 3 songs with my wedding packet! Meredith even commended me for being thorough and submitting it! But immediately afterwards, I heard that others weren't being allowed to do it! So bizarre! Maybe the pianists complained about learning new music for every wedding? My pianist was great and even did well on the complicated Fantasmic music we gave him! I noticed on the first day that the same pianist was playing "At Last I See the Light" as guests were entering the ship- My coordinator, Laura said he was practicing and showing off his new song! I loved that I caught it ahead of time! But I will agree with the other brides- you're so busy at your event that you hardly notice all of the music! I remember the first three bars of my processional (A Whole New World), I remember the Fantasmic recessional, I remember Rainbow Connection, and I remember At Last I See the Light... Wait, I also remember hearing Beauty and the Beast and "He's a Tramp" lol- that one wasn't on my list, but I love that he fluffed it up with Disney songs! It was perfect for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evi View Post
Hi Jillian,

I'm sorry I know those where alot of questions lol. But I really do appreciate that you answered every single one of them . I'm so happy to hear how perfect everything went. Thank you again.

Evi
No worries! I'm happy to answer any questions! If they've helped just one other person, that I'm satisfied! Keep 'em coming if you've got more! Sometimes the questions bring up new things that I forgot to add to my PJ/TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris31997 View Post
Thanks for the TR posts. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the detailed answers to the questions. That is great info to store in the back of my mind for later
Happy to help! I hope you enjoy my wedding day post! It was really just a flurry of one thing to the next to the next... It was a LONG day, but it went by quickly (does that make sense? ) Feel free to ask any questions. As Evi learned, I'm willing to help in any way I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbride412 View Post
Jillian- We got number 1 to board too, but were not allowed to "officially" board the ship until 2nd. We were taken through the VIP area with all of our goodies (meaning we didn't go through the Mickey ears), but had to wait in the hall outside the ship until the First Family or whatever went through. They were announced to the crowds and then were the first people on the boat. DSIL said she heard they paid $10,000 to be first!

I used faux floral for MOH bouquet, moms' and dads' floral, and groomsmen's as well. You can't even tell in the pictures that they're not real and it saved me A LOT of money. I used tropical flowers from Michaels and seashells. I think I spent a total of $15 on all the extra floral. I did do the aisle runner on CC of palm fronds and seashells- BEAUTIFUL!
Wait, wait! You got to go somewhere to get extra goodies because you had the "1" boarding group? Not us! We just joined like usual through the Mickey funnel, only we were the second family, not the first... Lucky you! The one thing I didn't really like about boarding first is that there's fewer people to "clap" for you! Okay, that sounds silly!

I agree on the faux floral- It was a lot less expensive and it still looked great! PLUS, I was really proud of myself for accomplishing another craft! Who knew I could be an amateur florist? Besides, most of my photos were of me and Michael who had the real floral anyways You did an aisle runner and aisle decorations? Too cool! I was wondering about that, but it was never something I paid much thought to! Very cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by celerystalker View Post
Oh my goodness! I think I started reading your PJ right before you guys boarded the ship and I am FINALLY done! I wouldn't let myself peek and skip ahead, so it felt more like I was living it with you. It's been a saga! The wreck! Eek! I'm glad you're ok.
I absolutely lovelovelove how crafty you are! You even had me convinced at one point to have a cruise wedding!
The pics, even the candid ones, are incredible - it looks like you all had such a blast.
Did your DH (does it feel weird to think of him like that?) ever take the top hat off? I'm starting to wonder if he slept in the thing!
Anyway, I'm planning on starting my PJ today and your invitations have inspired me. I even showed them to several of my friends - only one of whom is a Dr. Who fan.... the rest didn't quite "get" it. I'm including copies of your invitations in my PJ and a link to your PJ - hope you don't mind.
Welcome aboard! I'm glad you got to experience it with me day by day! I never thought my PJ would get long enough to be 14 pages long! Whoops! Be sure to check in again a few times- as SOON as I get my professional pictures, I'm posting a link!!!

Thanks about the compliments to my craftiness! It's something I love doing, and I promise you that there were still dozens of crafts that I'd dreamed up that I didn't even get a chance to create!

Hmmm, Come to think of it, I think DH (yes it IS weird to call him that! I still have to get used to it!) did keep the Mickey Ears on for a lot of our professional pictures, too! Silly groom of mine! I do know that the second shooter took his hat for many of the photos... but be prepared to see more of the hat when the professional pics come out! AHHH, I'm so frustrated that he didn't tell me he'd be wearing the darn hat during the CEREMONY! I would've put a LOT more effort into it!!!

Be sure to put your PJ link in your signature so I can find it! I'd love to get hooked on new PJ's now that I have more spare time! Don't worry- it feels weird at first writing a PJ (who's gonna read this, anyways? am I wasting my time?) But as time goes on, you find more and more things to post about! As I said, I never even though I'd make it to 10 pages, and I'm almost at page 15! That's so cool that you showed my invitations to your Doctor Who friends! If we had an "on land" wedding, we were going to have it at the Orlando Science Center in the dinosaur room!!! We were also going to get a Tardis or a backdrop of a Tardis so people could take pictures with it! I also had all sorts of Doctor Who elements I had planned to incorporate (including the centerpieces!) There were SO many ideas I didn't get to use, BUT I did end up having a "River Song journal" as my guest book! Oh, we're such nerds! Feel free to "link" to my page!
Old 10-05-2012, 02:46 AM   #208
ccbride412
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeanBunny View Post
Wait, wait! You got to go somewhere to get extra goodies because you had the "1" boarding group? Not us! We just joined like usual through the Mickey funnel, only we were the second family, not the first... Lucky you! The one thing I didn't really like about boarding first is that there's fewer people to "clap" for you! Okay, that sounds silly!

I agree on the faux floral- It was a lot less expensive and it still looked great! PLUS, I was really proud of myself for accomplishing another craft! Who knew I could be an amateur florist? Besides, most of my photos were of me and Michael who had the real floral anyways You did an aisle runner and aisle decorations? Too cool! I was wondering about that, but it was never something I paid much thought to! Very cool!
No, no. There is a section off to the side of the Mickey Ears for the Platinum CC Members to wait before they board. We were put in there to skip going through the ears because we had 2 HUGE boxes of wedding favors, my dress and DH's suit. We were the second family to get on the ship and I agree, it was sad to not have a bunch of people to clap for us! The First Family got a big send-off through the ears and was announced to the entire terminal before they boarded and then again on the ship. I guess it's something Disney does if you pay extra.

Yeah, we had the palms and seashells aisle runner on the beach. It was very pretty!

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #209
JBeanBunny
royal purple pigment

Ahh! My photographer e-mailed me a link to my photo gallery! I'm only 232 pictures deep out of 1065, but I had to stop to post a link for my ladies!!!

http://lorarodgers.smugmug.com/Weddings/Jillian-Michael
Password: Pariona

Lora and Danielle were FANTASTIC photographers to work with and their work is just beautiful! If there's any future DCL brides out there (or any WDW or local Orlando weddings, for that matter) Definitely look into contacting Lora! www.LoraRodgers.com
Old 10-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #210
dclwonderprincess
Mouseketeer

Jillian your pictures are gorgeous!!! It makes me even more anxious about my own wedding, just 6 months & 25 days to go.
dclwonderprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: