Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Down Under Minnies
Earning My Ears

Talking Gift Baskets by Shirley

Hi,

Does anyone have any recent photos of gift baskets made by "Shirley - Perfect Gift" that they would like to share with us on disboard.

I am interested in purchasing from Shirley in the next month or so, but her facebook photos havent been updated for a while (unless I am not looking in the right spot!).

It would be good if you could give a brief description of the items in the basket and the cost if you recall.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Yum!: We can't wait for another holiday and another Mickey Icecream!

Last edited by Down Under Minnies; 10-04-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Down Under Minnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

I don't have any pictures but we have dealt with Shirley in the past and a new picture would probably not help you. Shirley will make a basket up with anything you care to have in there. Just give her a call.
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
cinderella&prince
Mouseketeer

My parents got baskets for our cruise this past august. They were amazing We got a pirate one for my son whos 7 and princess one for my daughter who is 3. She will put anything you want in them and they can be as big or little as you want. Would add photo but i can't seem to get it to work
Old 10-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
disneyholic family
Wayne always catches me
i cannot wear anything between my toes

see the thread on Shirley's baskets: - in posts 444, 445, and 446 there are pictures of her halloween baskets and some new flower arrangements..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....723220&page=30
Old 10-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #5
kcashner
DIS Veteran

Shirley's big thing is her personalization. Sure, you can get a stock product, but she will customize any way you want. You tell her what you'd like and what sort of a price point you'd like to hit and she'll have all sorts of ideas.
kcashner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #6
disneyholic family
Wayne always catches me
i cannot wear anything between my toes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcashner View Post
Shirley's big thing is her personalization. Sure, you can get a stock product, but she will customize any way you want. You tell her what you'd like and what sort of a price point you'd like to hit and she'll have all sorts of ideas.
yes, i ordered a halloween basket for my cruise in 2 weeks (in addition to the flowers for my mom) - i was able to completely customize the basket so that it has exactly what my sister loves...Shirley had great suggestions for what to put in it.....everything is especially what works for my sister, so that i know it's going to be absolutely perfect!!!

just talking to Shirley on the phone was a real treat!!! She's sooooo nice!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

gift basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyholic family View Post
yes, i ordered a halloween basket for my cruise in 2 weeks (in addition to the flowers for my mom) - i was able to completely customize the basket so that it has exactly what my sister loves...Shirley had great suggestions for what to put in it.....everything is especially what works for my sister, so that i know it's going to be absolutely perfect!!!

just talking to Shirley on the phone was a real treat!!! She's sooooo nice!!!!!!!
just off the fantasy and i had a basket done by her and it was so wonderfull. I got champage chocolate stawberries and pettie fours sooo good,a Belle doll a music box chocolats and fruit snacks and bottled water wich came in handy. I would call her and tell her what you would like and how much you have to spend
2012 WDW Riverside Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Room. Disney cruiseline The Fantasy. 2007 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise pier hotel. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French quater. 2002 WDW@ Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Cruiseline The Wonder. 2000 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. Disneyland 1999 1998,1996 2013 WDW Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest
a proud stockholder and a mariner and seahawk fan for life
Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: